Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Impel Down Beasts were awakened too, but you couldn't see it. It had to be mentioned that they were awakened, thus having higher stats. Kaido implied to have awakening when we said that "we call it awakening". So either he shows an explicit form or he already is awakened by default. But no way Kaido out of everyone isn't awakened. Kaido is very adapted to his dragon abilities, his Zoan is almost like his second base given how much he chills in that form.

The Impel Down Beasts were awakened too, but you couldn't see it. It had to be mentioned that they were awakened, thus having higher stats. Kaido implied to have awakening when we said that "we call it awakening". So either he shows an explicit form or he already is awakened by default. But no way Kaido out of everyone isn't awakened. Kaido is very adapted to his dragon abilities, his Zoan is almost like his second base given how much he chills in that form.
Kaido is at his limit, he missed so many opportunities to awaken this "other form' its clear he doesnt have it, or already using it.

Also lol at "kaido out of everyone isnt awaken" Nothing wrong's with that, people have shown better df mastery then him.

That also used to be the case for Haki and then it changed. We will see very shortly if he is awakened already and is using it or if he has an extra stage, that he hasn’t shown.
Just think of it this way.
Luffy vs Doflamingo: Oda wants to show Doflamingo has awakening, so he gives him this never before seen ability of turning his surroundings into strings.
Luffy vs Katakuri: Oda wants to show Katakuri has awakening, so he has him turn his surroundings into Mochi
Now these two fights have only been stepping stones towards the real final enemy of this whole saga, Kaido.
Luffy vs Kaido: Oda wants to show that Kaido has awakening by... doing nothing.
I dont think that would make sense.

Not only awakening gives it's user a new form it also influences them
I know how awakening works. For zoans the only thing that was stated is “their physical strength and recovery rate increases“ based on the thinks we have seen mythical zoans are different because each of works differently and the awakening can be unique. Kaidos zoan works very normally to other zoans except the special abilities that it grands like fire breathing, dragon clouds, twisters, etc.
marcos functions like a logia and gives healing abilities.
Luffy’s abilities work like a paramecia.
I‘m gonna give you an example: in dragon ball at the beginning you could tell the difference between Ssj and Ssj2 but later on it was almost ambiguous.
haki at the beginning you could tell when it was used due to the black coloring. Later on it got ambigues.
awakening is the same at the beginning it is shown and metioneds and later on it becomes more normal.

Lol you would be dumbfounded as you were when Kaido showed hybrid
I just started one piece thats why I said that , kaido clouds are now disappearing, he knows that, Perfect chance to awaken this "new form." Oda already showed us it when he got more buff.
Like who? Where has Kaido shown weakness in his DF mastery?
Where did I make a comment about him shwoing weakness in his df memory?

Big mom has shown crazy df mastery yet no awakening
Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru all have shown crazy df mastery yet no awakening.
Crocodile, Enel, Ace have shown crazy df mastery yet no awakening

What u think about kaido s speech? About awakening
Maybe thats related to black blades to
Or its just haki or sum new shit
Well, not sure how it is related to black blades in particular, since a swordsman doesn't have the harnest the full potential of his swordsmanship. Swordsmanship is not an outside power source that modifies your body on a genetic level
Post automatically merged:

Where did I make a comment about him shwoing weakness in his df memory?

Big mom has shown crazy df mastery yet no awakening
Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru all have shown crazy df mastery yet no awakening.
Crocodile, Enel, Ace have shown crazy df mastery yet no awakening
Yes, but how did you determine that others have a better DF mastery than Kaido? What are you basing this on? Plus, it is a bit different with Zoans anyways, due to their main strength coming from morphing their bodies rather than just using an element.

Also, Punk Hazard is a strong indication of awakening.

Her fruit correlates to japanese mythology of the pheasant being the sister of the dragon. Added with her entire theme being a peacock which is a pheasant. And it also correlates to how she was able heal the scabbards. I never stated she flew there

Well the people at the festival includes those whom are from the flower capital so.....
They were bandaged up. Unless her fruit also enhances her ability to entrap people I see no point in the correlation when zoro is a pheasant enough for all of us. (This is a joke) Also never really got peacock vibes so just feels like all projection and head canon with the mythology as the basis and not much else.

They were monster like more then a typical minatour so yes you could see it they mentioned it because it is the first actual time they mention it in the series

They were bandaged up. Unless her fruit also enhances her ability to entrap people I see no point in the correlation when zoro is a pheasant enough for all of us. (This is a joke) Also never really got peacock vibes so just feels like all projection and head canon with the mythology as the basis and not much else.

They were monster like more then a typical minatour so yes you could see it they mentioned it because it is the first actual time they mention it in the series
Yet they still recuperated quickly. Infact the motion of the being bandaged up as your reasoning to imply they weren't healed is silly. When Marco was healing people some were still wearing bandages lol

You trolling if you are actually going to state that there hasn't been clear signs of her being associated with that of a peacock that belongs to the pheasant family

Zorotards still have no reasonable answer that how Zoro can get fully healed from almost dead state. But still cope for ZKK.

S
Zorotards still have no reasonable answer that how Zoro can get fully healed from almost dead state. But still cope for ZKK.

You have chopper

Minks with their drugs

Marco

Hyori based on the way she healed the scabbards

Law

And joyboy turning Zoro into rubber thus lessening the damage and pain his body experience

Last edited: