Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes he recommended rest and no stress but the bull ignored him lol the same thing zoro would obviously do lol time and time again zoro has willed his way through things and now you doubt he can do it again if oda wants it damage and pain is just another thing to zoro he always muscles through when needed but hey time will tell lets see where this doctor visit leads
bull ignored him hence whatever Marco said doesn't apply to zoro who's mostly dead... 10/10 analysis

Yes according to kaido zoan awakenings gives user new form read 1045

Kaido will show new form kek
I’ve read 1045. And we knew that awaekening gives new forms. My point is how do we know that the form that Kaido is showing isnt the awakened form of his? He already said it, when your body and mind allow you to use the full potential, that is what we call awakening. Kaido is already at his full potential. Meaning he is already awakened, meaning we have already seen his awakened form.
last chapter he said that Luffy’s abilities are like a paramecia but the transformation seems like a Zoan. He didn’t say you get a new form.
You read more carefully

E

Epicop

Chapter 729 :
Doflamingo to Law : why do you put such faith in the strawhats ?!
Law : Because "D" will definitely bring forth another storm !

Chapter 49 Storm => Chapter 149 Rumble => Chapter 1049 : Luffy defeats Kaido

Chapter 729 :
Doflamingo to Law : why do you put such faith in the strawhats ?!
Law : Because "D" will definitely bring forth another storm !

Chapter 49 Storm => Chapter 149 Rumble => Chapter 1049 : Luffy defeats Kaido

If I doesn’t happy I will be mad :(

Almost everybody knew Luffy can take on Kaidos commanders after he defeated Kata. Luffy only gets stronger with time. Kaido was the big ?
What you are saying is just your believe. Jack got manhandled by ashura Doji. Nobody doubted Luffy
This is right before Luffy vs Katakuri, the author of the first video has Luffy under Cracker and Jack. And almost everyone in the second video has Luffy under Jack.
This is a year later from the same author, at the beginning of Wano after Luffy vs Katakuri. He has Luffy BARELY stronger than Jack, and weaker than King and Queen.
The first video has 101k videos and the last video has 53k views. And yet I think I saw maybe ONE comment that said Luffy was stronger than Katakuri. Thinking that Luffy was weaker than King, Queen, and Katakuri even after beating Katakuri was not some strange notion. Luffy got VERY lucky that Katakuri stabbed himself or he simply would have lost that fight. So you and the other poster trying to act as if EVERYONE knew Luffy could take ALL of Kaido's commanders simply because he beat Katakuri is dishonest. No, everyone wasn't at that conclusion.

Last edited:
This is right before Luffy vs Katakuri, the author of the first video has Luffy under Cracker and Jack. And almost everyone in the second video has Luffy under Jack.
This is a year later from the same author, at the beginning of Wano after Luffy vs Katakuri. He has Luffy BARELY stronger than Jack, and weaker than King and Queen.
The first video has 101k videos and the last video has 53k views. And yet I think I saw maybe ONE comment that said Luffy was stronger than Katakuri. Thinking that Luffy was weaker than King, Queen, and Katakuri even after beating Katakuri was not some strange notion. Luffy got VERY lucky that Katakuri stabbed himself or he simply would have lost that fight. So you and the other poster trying to act as if EVERYONE knew Luffy could take ALL of Kaido's commanders simply because he beat Katakuri is dishonest. No, everyone wasn't at that conclusion.
Okay… first thing first
I don’t care for YouTubers and their opinions. Most of their theories have been disproven.
Mr Morj - the raid will fail(it’s not failing)
Ohara, Vinland d something, etc - Luffy has the sun wu kong fruit(wrong)
The resin fruit theory, also wrong
Let me correct my earlier statement though
Every smart One Piece reader had Luffy after katakuri above all commanders and only below the younkou, admirals, fleet admiral and Mihawk.
People who had Luffy below Kata after he won against Kata have no idea of Luffy’s growth rate apparently.
Luffy took a while to defeat the awakened guardians at impel down on his to ace. On his way back it took him one hit to K.O. them.
He grew substantially in just a day. And that’s what he always has done. The Luffy who beat Kata is clearly not the same who fought against Cracker and the Luffy who arrived at wano is way stronger then the Luffy that beat Katakuri.

And then Kaido come back another round with Awakening in Ch. 1050
Guys, the fight is gonna end very soon. That was the point of the last page this chapter. Be happy that it has the potential to last ~2-3 more chapters.

Can it get dragged out past that? Sure, but Luffy isn't going win for Kaido to get back up again. He's clearly been stated to be at his limit. If awakening happens (if he's not using it already), it literally needs to happen next chapter, or else it does not make sense to hold onto it for long

I’ve read 1045. And we knew that awaekening gives new forms. My point is how do we know that the form that Kaido is showing isnt the awakened form of his? He already said it, when your body and mind allow you to use the full potential, that is what we call awakening. Kaido is already at his full potential. Meaning he is already awakened, meaning we have already seen his awakened form.
last chapter he said that Luffy’s abilities are like a paramecia but the transformation seems like a Zoan. He didn’t say you get a new form.
You read more carefully
It has already been stated that Kaido is in his hybrid form. Every time a character has used awakening it has been explicitely stated in the story, and there's always a visual difference. Oda always makes it very clear when a character is using it.

Great chapter, kaido still standing and facing the G5 toe to toe while in his unbelievable hybrid form would give anything for a new kaidou versus a new G5.

This chapter and the past chapter demonstrate the knowledge that kaido holds about the awakening of the DF powers, the bastard described luffy's power equally as the 5 elders spoke, and kaidou didn't even know about any history about the DF before making the description, and concluded with "Ridiculous power", just like the elders.

And of course, awakening to kaidou is no longer even a hunch at this point, it has become a fact.

Kaidou is insane, even me as a fanboy of the character I need to admit at one time or another, that this is a baseless aberration, the wretch has been through so much and still fighting with G5 Luffy, the fight will be nothing less than an extreme difference, kaido is an absurdity, a monster, without a doubt the WSM, WSC, WSP.
Totally agree :cheers:

This man is getting the facts out there :kata:

Waido Glory in his awakend form will be ridiculous :pepebusi: