Versus Battle Sakura vs Gaara

Didn't Jiraya suffer a life threatening injury by 4tails Naruto?
Thats why i bring that up lmao, orochimaru scales so higher than tsunade and jiraiya by feats, statements say they are close tho:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Tobi is my fav and wins against nagato but 6 on 1 is weakness of kamui and konan knew about his ability

Deidara gets huge advantage once he is in the air
True but also remember tobi has izanami/izanagi which pain doesnt know about and Tobi also knows pains secret, i think tobi has the uper hand but could go either way
From their convo when tobi told him to go after 9 tails it seemd like tobi is stronger and Pain didnt looked like he thinks he is stronger than him:kayneshrug:

epeating that ad nauseam isn't really working my man.
Was never going to convince anyone anyway, If that's what you meant by working
This stuff is nothing more then something to waste my time on, Nobody here will ever change their mind on anything as everyone is a bunch of close minded zealots

If by the argument not working, I think that's quite ironic coming from the side that says a dude who lost to some little girl and old hag would be some hidden high tier

Iron Sand is made of material that is two times denser than the material that composes Sand. And the thing is the most feared weapon in Sunagakure

If it's so feared then why does nobody get scared of gaara's brat who uses nothing but iron style, I thought they feared iron sand right??

LMAO. Are you serious now my dude? You're using war arc Gaara here.
no kazekage arc gaara is used here, I used that feat as a example to show how the third is certainly not the strongest
Rasa and gaara are both certainly stronger then him as both can lift meteors. Rasa scales to WA gaara who can and even better too, it's stated that he fought off shukaku which backs up his scaling to gaara

Why are you assuming they are weak?

Nothing suggests they are strong, They dont know any notable jutsu or showcase any grand feats
You can think they are strong due to somewhat keeping pace with the fodder puppets but that's circular reasoning

Sasori is strong as he destroyed a nation of samurai, Those samurai are in turn strong as they fought sasori
You see how stupid that sounds or no??

Explained above. Why are you using anime pics lmao?
Because, I use the anime versions as it looks better and allows for time frames so we can know how many seconds it took for an action to occur

When he used, The explosion attack versus the group mentioned
It caused them to flea. He fended off the people who killed sasori plus more without any limbs unironically

I mean he Could keep up with 4tails naruto
He was stronger then as he had a new body

Why are you bringing boruto into this? 💀
Because he said iron sand was feared yet there's a literal character who uses just that and nobody is scarred one bit.
Anyways if you want, an more simple answer then it's because it was relevant to what was being said

Sharingan was scary in Naruto but no one gives a shit about sharingan in boruto, its like different verses now, comparing them is stupid

Sharrigan was scary to jonin, Were not dealing with jonin who have no dojutsu anymore
Every foe in boruto that's actively talked about has some form of dojutsu, Urashiki has a rinnegan,Momoshiki has a rinnegan and isshiki has some other dojustu

You just dislike the comparison as it hurts your headcanon not because of some difference in the climate of the verse. Let's not lie to ourselves

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Was never going to convince anyone anyway, If that's what you meant by working
This stuff is nothing more then something to waste my time on, Nobody here will ever change their mind on anything as everyone is a bunch of close minded zealots

If by the argument not working, I think that's quite ironic coming from the side that says a dude who lost to some little girl and old hag would be some hidden high tier
Right lol.

If it's so feared then why does nobody get scared of gaara's brat who uses nothing but iron style, I thought they feared iron sand right??
Why are you bringing up Boruto to this lmao? Come on dude.

no kazekage arc gaara is used here, I used that feat as a example to show how the third is certainly not the strongest
Rasa and gaara are both certainly stronger then him as both can lift meteors. Rasa scales to WA gaara who can and even better too, it's stated that he fought off shukaku which backs up his scaling to gaara
I am sorry but 3rd Kazekage>4th Kazekage

Stop wasting my time with this anymore please.

I am sorry but 3rd Kazekage>4th Kazekage
I am opposed.

The third lacks the feats to ever be placed in the way that your doing plus by scaling below sasori that just makes his tiering all the more evident that it's below rasa.

Why are you bringing up Boruto to this lmao? Come on dude.

Because it relates to the subject matter
Everyone is scarred of iron sand according to you yet we see on screen that's not actually true as gaara's brat wields nothing but iron sand

Stop wasting my time with this anymore please.

you are talking about a fictional character which has never even won a fight or been on the screen for longer then 2 minutes.
Your also talking with someone who you are pretty much ignoring as you dislike what they say, I am doing this as a waste of time but at least im honest about it unlike you who's pretending that sitting in a echo chamber is a perfect use of time as if you get any meaningful discussion out of yes men

This dude is bringing up Boruto to prove a point... a series which is a massive shadow of the original manga, Kishi isn't even the author. Forget about Boruto proving points in Naruto, you cannot even bring up Boruto to prove things which happened in Boruto, lol. That being said, only because people in Boruto do not give a damn about Kekkei Genkai stuff like the iron sand, doesn't mean it makes it as irrelevant as you think it is. Even bijuus are pretty much irrelevant in Boruto, as evident when Bee was destroyed by Kinshiki. KINSHIKI...

Thats why i bring that up lmao, orochimaru scales so higher than tsunade and jiraiya by feats, statements say they are close tho:kayneshrug:

True but also remember tobi has izanami/izanagi which pain doesnt know about and Tobi also knows pains secret, i think tobi has the uper hand but could go either way
From their convo when tobi told him to go after 9 tails it seemd like tobi is stronger and Pain didnt looked like he thinks he is stronger than him:kayneshrug:
I am all for tobi > Pain. Tobi is goated

He is kaido of naruto to me:steef::steef:

This dude is bringing up Boruto to prove a point

Well, I fail to see how that's of issue when it was relevant to the point
you are just upset that im to disagree with the fandom but idk what you expect from me honestly, You should of never came if you had issue with me not confirming to your group

, only because people in Boruto do not give a damn about Kekkei Genkai stuff like the iron sand, doesn't mean it makes it as irrelevant as you think it is

Other genin didt care
I think it's just more of a user thing like shinki's usage of iron sand is just worse then that of the third.

But the guy that im arguing with before you was saying it was the iron sand itself which they were afraid of which clearly is not the case

, you cannot even bring up Boruto to prove things which happened in Boruto
I disagree like naruto had to hold back versus delta as a example as she was just weaker then boro.
So prior information informed later stuff something that rarely ever occurred in naruto eg byukugan being stronger then sharrigan was something never reflected outside of the original naruto run

Even bijuus are pretty much irrelevant in Boruto, as evident when Bee was destroyed by Kinshiki. KINSHIKI...
It was momoshiki and that was a killer bee clone not the actual killer bee

Well, I fail to see how that's of issue when it was relevant to the point
you are just upset that im to disagree with the fandom but idk what you expect from me honestly, You should of never came if you had issue with me not confirming to your group
It's not relevant, that's the point. Boruto deals about the near future in which the next gen is much more advanced than the previous one. Kekkei Genkai like iron sand are no longer that impressive. Well, no wonders if we consider that people like Mitsuki run around...

I have no issues with you personally. I just think your arguments are flawed af. There is a huge difference mate, don't be upset...

Other genin didt care
Again, what genin in Boruto are used to or not is quite irrelevant.
The powerbalance got shifted a lot at the end of Naruto. People know about high technology, so why should they be highly scared or impressive of some Kekkei Genkai jutsus???

But the guy that im arguing with before you was saying it was the iron sand itself which they were afraid of which clearly is not the case
I'm failing to see how it's not the case at all.

IIRC, Sasori's iron sand was clearly highlighted because it was mentioned to be the Kekkei Genkai of the third (?) Kazekage. Hence it was stronger than Gaara's sand as well.

It was momoshiki and that was a killer bee clone not the actual killer bee
The actual Killer Bee would not have defeated Kinshiki either.
And IIRC, it was Kinshiki who defeated Killerbee but I could be wrong about that. I usually do not even try to argue about Burrito since it's a load of pure shit...

It's not relevant, that's the point. Boruto deals about the near future in which the next gen is much more advanced than the previous one

That's just wrong.
Himawari as a example has no sixity four palms or rotation despite having the main branch to train her.
Neji was entirely self taught and still learned all these jutsu

Naruto can make 10000 clones, boruto only 5 or so
I can keep going but you get my point

The powerbalance got shifted a lot at the end of Naruto. People know about high technology, so why should they be highly scared or impressive of some Kekkei Genkai jutsus???
I dont think that changes alot really when we see sword users able to beat people with advanced tech

IIRC, Sasori's iron sand was clearly highlighted because it was mentioned to be the Kekkei Genkai of the third (?) Kazekage. Hence it was stronger than Gaara's sand as well.
The kekkei genkai was the ability to manipulate metal not the sand itself.
So dont see how this follows

The actual Killer Bee would not have defeated Kinshiki either.

I disagree.
Chojuro did so. So dont see why killer bee would not be able to do the same

My man, it's painfully clear Sasori is stronger.

> Deidara admitted inferiority to Sasori
> Deidara, despite his arrogant attitude, refers to Sasori as master. This is the same guy that blew himself up due to his excessive pride and ego
> Sasori defeated a stronger Kazekage than Deidara
> Sasori has more hype, defeating an entire nation, defeating the strongest Kazekage, etc
> Deidara doesn't dare do anything when Sasori disrespects him
> Just look at how Deidara treats Sasori and how he treats Tobi. He's basically worshiping Sasori because Sasori is stronger, whilst Deidara thinks Tobi is weaker and thus bullies him and disrespects him

Now to the actual battle
> Sasori counters C4 because he does not need to breathe
> Iron Sand is superior to Gaara's sand which was blocking C3 and could thus block all of Deidara's explosives besides C0
> Sasori can fly using his puppets and his puppets can fly as well, so Deidara no longer has the aerial advantage he most often does
> Sasori can snipe Deidara using Iron Sand and he just needs one scratch to win
> Iron Sand Needle Sphere will land at least one hit on Deidara

So yeah Sasori has the offensive means to put Deidara down while having the defensive means to protect from his attacks.

Only chance Deidara has is C0, but that's basically just a tie.
If I am not wrong, there was a databook or a novel which said that Sasori defeated the third Kazekage with a sneak attack, it was not a full 1 vs 1.

Iron sand being in Boruto proves that Iron Sand > Gaara's. Why? Because the next gen is suppossed to surpass the previous, in the future, his kid will surpass Gaara, have his abilities and the best sand in verse doing the next best Kazekage.

So yeah, Iron Sand > Gold Sand > Normal Sand.

But Gaara IMO is stronger than third Kazekage. Maybe not when he was kidnapped, but war Gaara has more power and control.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Pain
Tobi
Itachi
Deidara ( Gets massive advantage in air)
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

Kakuzu can defeat sasori but in general he is more dangerous
Kakuzu absolutely murks Sasori, Konan, Deidara. Way too well rounded of a powerhouse for these 3. He has counters and answers for pretty much anything in their arsenal especially the first 2.

Kisame can beat him though. But instead Kisame loses to Deidara imo.