Status
Not open for further replies.
You voted Gambit
Then talked about voting Fuji
Then you called Rej being the SK
Then you come back hours later to ask who are we lynching
First you place your vote on Rottkins
Then you switch to Pero for apparently no reason unless you also have Jesus level intellect along with your town Jesus role.

Anyone can see the inconsistency here. It’s not your vote but the fact that you are swaying this much and doing suspicious thing is what is so damning about you.
Sheeping ekko is not alignment indicative.
Probably town indicative tho since I have only properly rolled scum once in 2 years.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If youre only reason for being suspicous on Ekko is because of their unlynchable claim then im not even listening. This person's town for sure based on contribution and similar reads.

Although @Ekkologix what makes you townread Mango?
mix of gut + him helping meeyori in thread + lack of chaos / agenda. id say hes not alligned with zolo atleast for now. ~♡

D

Dragomir

Only thing about Pein in this situation that's worth considering him town for is that scum have fake claims, so he as scum has one right at his disposal. I expect a scum to use that. But I also expect a townie to just claim so it's whatever.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Always :yearight:

There's a looot of names going around right now like T-Pein also cant be looked over, I've found him weird since last day phase. I found Joygirl guilty last night. I didn't want to claim yet as an invest on D2 especially in multiball game but my read was right and some protection would be great
okay then i might have to say which post of joy made her seem towny to me if there is a census for it. it might out joy's role ~♡

think drago probabaly town too

thats too many town reads now

:wonderland:

~♡
nah,
there is scum in my wagon.
They know I can protect town + myself so they are getting sloppy with it.
I told them I can protect and instead of testing it they are trying to lynch me.
hella cringe.

I wont even claim the rest of what I can do as punishment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Miller/Framer stuff is exactly what Im worried about in this kinda setup thats why I didnt out Joygirl off the bat so if anyone tracked or watched that would be great to know otherwise my suspicions were correct
idk we might need a full claim from here eventually, tho id rather not but a guilty is a guilty
we dont have a reason to be paranoid about frames rn even tho joy is a good frame target for that EoD too which is why this is too convenient ~♡

she could also have been bussed with a mafia member. aka a mafia member bused himself with her

its hard to do much with results in rolemadness. im not even sure how much will a claim help us here since those can be faked too ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
With a role like his Ill have to doubt on that chief. Mafia lost a huge supportive/protective role that could protect their entire team in multiple ways + kill and super kill. There is no way shape or form that a save attempt wasn't initiated in some way.

Because Zolos death softened that team a lot.
thats what a cfd is. they lost him and didnt have a chance to save him ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.