Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Kaido confirms Roger wasn't a devil fruit user. He also says that "abilities" are not necessary to dominate the world
RIP to the theory that Roger had Luffy's fruit :yearight:

Hype for Roger too to have equalled the "life wiper" Whitebeard without any devil fruit

We already saw they had a comparable adcoc clash when both were using their sword / bisento, so for Roger to have matched the gura awakening on top, he must have had a higher lvl of haki, probably that we didn't see yet

He did upgrade he went from fodder swords as a kid to a named blade likely the highest rank
Why is he getting stronger swords if he doesn't care about being a stronger swordsman
Because getting stronger swords makes him stronger. Just because he wants to become stronger doesn't mean he is actually pursuing getting the WSS title.
Or would you say that if Sabo were to get a stronger pipe he was going on the patch to be the strongest pipe user instead of just being stronger?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because getting stronger swords makes him stronger. Just because he wants to become stronger doesn't mean he is actually pursuing being the WSS title.
Or would you say that if Sabo were to get a stronger pipe he was going on the patch to be the strongest pipe user instead of just being stronger?
So if getting stronger swords means he's stronger that makes him a swordsman thus weaker than mihawk.

D

Deleted member 10278

difference is shanks has and will
so shanks continued to challenge stronger people
mihawk did not
mihawk has essentially capped himself
shanks has not.
Like who? Would have been pointed out if he did, seems like the only other strong dude he fought intensively was Mihawk. Other than that, every other big clash was either mentioned or shown directly to us. Nothing indicates he even had the opportunity to meet with the stronger guys when it was heavily implied they rarely meet.

True but despite all that Mihawk and Shanks are always hinted to be equals not only in the manga but other sources as well.

Mihawk having a Black blade is also a legendary feat since only two guys in history have done that.
Both Vivre Card and Databook say Mihawk is stronger, the manga hasn't developed them yet, but in small moments we see that Mihawk has no interest in fighting Shanks.

Y'know for someone who claims to want a challenge Mihawk seems extremely picky with his fights

Not interested in fighting one armed swordsmen, not interested in fighting Yonko Commanders, ... I mean you must fill a questionnaire or something like it before fighting him lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido: An attack capable of destroying the entire island? I won't let that happen straw hat, this attack will be putting the lives of my subordinates and your subordinates will also be at risk
I'm going to stop you here and now... with this transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.