Status
Not open for further replies.
am I missing something

if you challenge wb to a fight
wb has a wsm title
if you take him down
you are the wsm

is that concept hard for you to follow
So no one wants the title, that's what I said. Roger's era had 7,8,9 characters on the same level, WB had a title that no one wanted, WB's Captain didn't have it, the man that had 3 future Yonkou in his crew, Garp would break his shit and not take the title from him.

No, I don't think you see how this works. How can you be called the Strongest, if there is someone out there that you cannot defeat? The Strongest means you are above all. If you are equal to someone, you are not above them.
the strongest also means no one is strong enough to beat you , kaido has implied that multiple times in this fight

once you achieve these titles
its up to someone else to displace you

roger was his equal so the worst case you can make is both shared that title
however wb being the strongest person is a correct statement
every era has someone that is the strongest

I think my defn is much closer to what oda has in mind .

zorotards don't seem to realise even Mihawk got on his knees for Roger "that's a bigger goal than even my fake title of WSS that only one other living character (Zoro) cares about, Mugiwara", also Zoro is a Rayleigh analog, not Roger lol.

Luffy will be >Roger, considering Roger failed all his goals apart from finding One Piece and Luffy will be >Joyboy also, fulfilling the promise that Joyboy didn't, all the while being 30 years younger than Roger or Kaido, so this just sounds like butthurt copium from Kaido who centered his entire crew around being the best zoan in the world only to find out Luffy was lol.

So no one wants the title, that's what I said. Roger's era had 7,8,9 characters on the same level, WB had a title that no one wanted, WB's Captain didn't have it, the man that had 3 future Yonkou in his crew, Garp would break his shit and not take the title from him.
guess law
fujitora arent below the wss title
they dont want it after all

really its just zoro and vista
thanks for clearing things up
have a good one

One thing that is obvious: Kaido won't be finished with this attack.
Look at the last attack, a big, black fist. So meh. Just like normal G3.
the attack prolly wont end kaido but this attack is on whole different level like g3.one red rock which is base luffy attack is enough to hurt kaido bcause it consist with adv coc and adv coa. On contrary luffy can hit kaido with tons KKG without making a dent bcause it's so weak that rely on pure physical force without any adv coc or adv coa.

This certain attack not only consist sheer physical force bcause its huge mass,it also consist with adv coa and coc with ridiculous motor power which is G5.

As comparison,kaido ordinary thunder bagua or luffy red roc can KOed YC1-2 level character.now this time it's on whole another league of attack. That's why luffy tell momo to move onigashima away bcse it will simply destroy onigashima to pulp.

how u feel when G5 Luffy attack not even stronger than Rooftop zoros Tatsumaki:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

i aint copium i lauging at fucking condom tards this mf so weak compare to nonadvcoc zoro
Says a nobody with no brain. Zoro like you in real life is doing nothing. Gear 5 luffy is smacking Kaido wheress the scar that Lolo gave is not even visbile. Cope zolotard. Your father zolo is done and is a subordinate of the rubber tard you are saying. Cope loser. You zolotards are laughable and you will never be taken seriously. Cope losertard. Where is your papa Lolo when Kaido is getting fucked by Condom? Lolotard loser.

zorotards don't seem to realise even Mihawk got on his knees for Roger "that's a bigger goal than even my fake title of WSS that only one other living character (Zoro) cares about, Mugiwara", also Zoro is a Rayleigh analog, not Roger lol.

Luffy will be >Roger, considering Roger failed all his goals apart from finding One Piece and Luffy will be >Joyboy also, fulfilling the promise that Joyboy didn't, all the while being 30 years younger than Roger or Kaido, so this just sounds like butthurt copium from Kaido who centered his entire crew around being the best zoan in the world only to find out Luffy was lol.
Zoro is ryuma not reylegh

EOS Zoro > Gold Roger / Prime Kaido > EOS Luffy> Rey or whoever fuck

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

No one kneeled before Roger. Stop snorting copium u dumbass.

Not everyone has to go out there complete the crew and sail around the world. Mihawk wasn't interested in this he had his own agenda. Becoming PK is harder because you have to complete a crew or even a fleet that you can depend on and they can depend on you.

Mihawk is a loner with his own goals and agendas.

He wants to meet Luffy again after he is more mature, manly and stronger to "get back his hat"

Pretty gay if you think about it
- He set sails, lives in sea, spending time for weeks or months in sea, with all crew men.
- He loves to drink, but contrary to Doffy / Blackbeard / Kaido etc who partying with bitches, he drinks only with his guys.
- When he is upset, his moodbuster is seeing a boy's wanted poster.
- When he moves, all the conversation he wants to talk are about men (Ace to Whitebeard, certain man to Gorosei).
- He is crippled thus can't clean his own ass, so he lets his men cleans it for him when he doesn't wear any shorts every morning. He lets his guy sees his d*ck all day everyday.
- Even from his children, all the characters he is pretty close with are all guys, from Buggy to Mihawk to Beckmann to child Luffy erc.
- Luffy also doesn't like women and he is inspired by his childhood hero.

There are more and more clues around when you think about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.