Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That should have been Kanjuro honestly. Given his backstory especially. Even Orochi had a tragic backstory too.

But I'm onboard for Tama or Toko to be a Kurozumi but I also strongly feel Perona and Toko are related surely in some way too.

Also I think Shiryu is a Kurozumi but Oda will play him off as evil ofc. He did interestingly show remorse before he attacked the Impel Down guards due to the sheer bloodthirsty nature of his sword influencing him too.
I hope Oda doesn't think that Orochi burning a bit to Kazenbo completely redeems Kanjuro because otherwise lol...

Tama being a secret Kurozumi'd definitely be the safest bet rn for Oda to resolve the Kozuki/Kurozumi plotline.

It's a hydra yes but not sure if it regrows heads or not too. I'm nor sure of its actual powers generally but I love Okamis take on it especially, where it was almost entirely invincible and had to weakened with poisoned/blessed sake or something and made drunk and you rang a bell on its back to stun it it or something lol.
It had to be slayed with a certain legendary sword only and each head could use a different elemental power which was was part Iiked most tbh.
That's why I was hyped for God Serena in FT before Mashima fodderised and killed him multiple times lmao, sigh...

https://okami.fandom.com/wiki/Orochi
Damn, that is cool... I should probably get myself more adept with Japanese mythology. I researched quite a few folklores for a story I wrote a couple of years ago but alas there's about a million others to get around
O shit, I might have to look into okami, shit seems dope asf.

Don't even get me started with God Serena, man I was excited and then bang acnologia comes in and I was left like :ronalugh:granted, I did always love acnologia's human form so I ended up negotiating with myself and just scratched it down to acno hype so I didn't cry eternally.. But fuck, the man didn't even get all 8 of his dragon slayer magics revealed.

G

Gorosei Informer

The next color spread will be Jimbe 10th with the strawhats:myman:
LMAO, how did I miss or maybe forget all of these?! Jeez! I even remember the Jinbei Mario one tbh, wtf?! I'm so used to not seeing Jinbei, I'm automatically not seeing him even when he is there now LMFAO.

I must have skipped most of these spreads for some reason. That ice cream one is pretty suspect with Nami lmfao.

The winter and the whale shark ones are pretty great too though, love it.

LMAO, how did I miss or maybe forget all of these?! Jeez! I even remember the Jinbei Mario one tbh, wtf?! I'm so used to not seeing Jinbei, I'm automatically not seeing him even when he is there now LMFAO.

I must have skipped most of these spreads for some reason. That ice cream one is pretty suspect with Nami lmfao.

The winter and the whale shark ones are pretty great too though, love it.
I think this is Momos first Color Page with the crew

Completely agree. He was humiliated by Kaido at least twice both directly and indirectly and was even killed by him ofc. I think even the Scabbards said Kaido is the true menace here and thus not Orochi.

Orochi is just another Spandam and Kaido is the Lucci but Lucci was WAY more beloved, memorable and gave us one of the best fights ever, just like Kaido (although I know that is not unanimous with Kaido vs Luffy here ofc).
It's funny cuz I think that Orochi is basically Spandam/Wapol but written more compent and with some actual menace to his character too

G

Gorosei Informer

Okami is an absolutely fucking amazing game, one of my favourites of all time. I also recommend Muramasa The Demon Blade somewhat but that's sadly only on PS Vita and the Wii I believe?

Okami with this arc takes it to WHOLE NEW LEVELS though, Okamis soundtrack, writing, aesthetics, environments, mythological influences, boss fights etc are incredible, it really enhances this arc.

I also strongly recommend Skies Of Arcadia especially Legends on Gamecube but again that's only on Dreamcast or Gameube and can easily cost over a $100 to get a copy now at least.
I'd recommend checking videos of it out though, especially analysis ones and reading up on it.
It also had great characters and writing as well as exploration and combat. It really felt like the true One Piece experience for me with the actual vibe/tone it had, characters, exploration and thus world building, goofing and charm and such. Best unofficial One Piece game and experience I've had tbh.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's funny cuz I think that Orochi is basically Spandam/Wapol but written more compent and with some actual menace to his character too
Yeah absolutely. Like how Doflamingo (but not his crew definitely) are a superior version of Crocodile (At Alabasta especially imo.)

Pre TS villains really suffered from lack of bsckstories and more time to be developed, even setup beforehand. They still had great characterisation ofc by far, great charisma and mystery but major villains post TS are benefitting from more backstory, exposure, setup imo although I'm getting completely sick of Orochi now, was getting sick of Big Mom and starting to get fed up of Kaido too.
The lack of confirmed awakenings, Kaidos backstory, seeing Rocks pirates and thus prime days of Big Mom and thus of younger Kaido too isn't helping too.

But it's still a lot more than what we got pre TS for better and for worse.

Okami is an absolutely fucking amazing game, one of my favourites of all time. I also recommend Muramasa The Demon Blade somewhat but that's sadly only on PS Vita and the Wii I believe?

Okami with this arc takes it to WHOLE NEW LEVELS though, Okamis soundtrack, writing, aesthetics, environments, mythological influences, boss fights etc are incredible, it really enhances this arc.

I also strongly recommend Skies Of Arcadia especially Legends on Gamecube but again that's only on Dreamcast or Gameube and can easily cost over a $100 to get a copy now at least.
I'd recommend checking videos of it out though, especially analysis ones and reading up on it.
It also had great characters and writing as well as exploration and combat. It really felt like the true One Piece experience for me with the actual vibe/tone it had, characters, exploration and thus world building, goofing and charm and such. Best unofficial One Piece game and experience I've had tbh.
You've definitely sold okami to me, I was pretty intrigued by what little I've already seen but I struggle to take the leap of faith bc a lot of games I like at first end up playing like shit or I can't get into it quick enough... I remember when borderlands 1 came out, I was dragged the fuck in by the cel shading aesthetic but then I played it and couldn't get into it too much so I stopped playing, picked it back up when borderlands 2 dropped and ended up kicking myself for not playing it. Now I can't get enough of the borderlands series.

These days you can pirate pretty much anything as long as you can find an emulator so I'll definitely check them out.. thank you for possibly adding games to my usb of illegal and questionable goods:cheers:

Yeah absolutely. Like how Doflamingo (but not his crew definitely) are a superior version of Crocodile (At Alabasta especially imo.)

Pre TS villains really suffered from lack of bsckstories and more time to be developed, even setup beforehand. They still had great characterisation ofc by far, great charisma and mystery but major villains post TS are benefitting from more backstory, exposure, setup imo although I'm getting completely sick of Orochi now, was getting sick of Big Mom and starting to get fed up of Kaido too.
The lack of confirmed awakenings, Kaidos backstory, seeing Rocks pirates and thus prime days of Big Mom and thus of younger Kaido too isn't helping too.

But it's still a lot more than what we got pre TS for better and for worse.
We just need that Kaido/Rocks flashback as soon as possible man

I swear we are so close to it but Oda decided to enter in Stall Piece mode so we're all probably waiting for chapter 1050 to see anything from Kaido's past

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, that is cool... I should probably get myself more adept with Japanese mythology. I researched quite a few folklores for a story I wrote a couple of years ago but alas there's about a million others to get around

Don't even get me started with God Serena, man I was excited and then bang acnologia comes in and I was left like :ronalugh:granted, I did always love acnologia's human form so I ended up negotiating with myself and just scratched it down to acno hype so I didn't cry eternally.. But fuck, the man didn't even get all 8 of his dragon slayer magics revealed.
Acnologia human form was awsome definitely. Saiyan vibes lol. I was awe struck when I first saw it.
Funny how he has logia in his name and was darkness themed and had magic negation?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Can't forget ZEREFREFREF too!
Post automatically merged:

We just need that Kaido/Rocks flashback as soon as possible man

I swear we are so close to it but Oda decided to enter in Stall Piece mode so we're all probably waiting for chapter 1050 to see anything from Kaido's past
I'm borderline giving up hope at this point. Especially as Kings writing was kinda lackluster and no awakenings from the calamities at least too.

Kaidos backstory can happen without ruining/delaying the story significantly ofc but if Kaido is yet to use awakening, then we do risk another Luffy loss, a potential raid failing and the arc being dragged out even more to hell by far, which I'm extremely worried for.

Doesn't help we're meant to be in the climax since chapter 993 apparently lmfao.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Considering that everything Rupee punches while in G5 turns into rubber and rubber always bounces back...
...I guess both Kaido and Onigashima will take 0 damaji from his punch. :rolaugh:

The fact Kaido attacked Luffy numerous times and yet he didn't let go of him,
Kaid couldn't force luffy to let go lol
G5 has a strong grip
Is it stronger than Zoro's titty preventing Grim Reaper to pull out his scythe? :sanmoji:

Lik is gonna wank the fuck out of that vulnerable to slashes statement lol
Well-known facts dont need to be wanked. :goyea:
it seems some people are butt hurt from luffy vs kaido
Indeed. Funny thing is that it's mostly Rupeebros.

Wano is on the verge of being the « Season 8th of Game of Throne » which is pretty sad :josad:
All credits to Rupee himself. Singlehandedly ruining the manga.

Base G2/ G3 Luffy is not weak to any weapons attacks.
Bartolomeo, flame mode King and Kuma arent weak to any attacks either. And they are better at it than Rupee. :goyea:

Orochi's entire motivation for literally burning Wano into the ground is because the innocent members of his family were persecuted after his grandpa was forced to commit seppuku for his crimes

Orochi dying by Denjiro's sword doesn't make a lot of sense for the narrative of Wano because it all started from a Kurozumi getting "killed" by a Kozuki. You need to avoid the cycle of hate and revenge from happening once more

Acnologia human form was awsome definitely. Saiyan vibes lol. I was awe struck when I first saw it.
Funny how he has logia in his name and was darkness themed and had magic negation?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Can't forget ZEREFREFREF too!
I loved the characters and powers of fairy tail, sadly Mashima's friendship and family fetish drove the story to the point it is one of the most ridiculed popular shounen manga...
Imagine if fairy tail's characters had one piece-esque laughs :milaugh::denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.