Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
That panel of the three worst gen looks pretty awesome. If Luffy, Law, and Kidd all join the battle together, it's going to be great.:owo:
What can Kidd and Law even do as of now though.

Unless they learn advanced haki, but that's horrifying writing because Luffy learned it thanks to his previous 2 years haki training that made him closer to it and now he has achieved it.

So only Zoro can learn that with this new training of his.

Looks like an absolutely stunning chapter again btw.

What I'm really interested in: What the flying fuck is Kaido's and Orochi's connection?

At first I thought Kaido was the chad, who has everything under control and just lets his puppet Orochi be the public representative.

Now it's becoming more and more clear, that both of them somehow have equal rights and that Kaido actually enjoys Orochi's presence and respects him somewhat.

They literally acting like good buddies.

What can Kidd and Law even do as of now though.

Unless they learn advanced haki, but that's horrifying writing because Luffy learned it thanks to his previous 2 years haki training that made him closer to it and now he has achieved it.

So only Zoro can learn it that with this new training of his.
Uh, Law and Kidd have got some seriously broken fruits. Especially Law. Plus I don't think Oda had them all come together on Wano now just for them to do nothing in the end. At least I hope not.

What I'm really interested in: What the flying fuck is Kaido's and Orochi's connection?

At first I thought Kaido was the chad, who has everything under control and just lets his puppet Orochi be the public representative.

Now it's becoming more and more clear, that both of them somehow have equal rights and that Kaido actually enjoys Orochi's presence and respects him somewhat.

I always figured it was because Kaido thinks its a pain in the ass to rule. Orochi deals with the factories and the actual control of the country, just seems likes painted that way at least.

H

Homelander

Yep , kaido turned out to be a guy who respect intelligence or strength if they prove themselves to be reliant.

Is it possible he has sort of favor or debt with kurozumi clan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.