[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ooh I missed this post of your!

I literally have no idea if it’s a goon or they acquired someone else. As per the setup info Melkor got, it seems they might have started with 2 people hence not considering the second option for now.
I would like to think NK started with a goon and doesn't have secret culting...
:crazwhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I may have been wrong about you this game

I think I figured out your character. Should be fine.

I bestow upon thee an honorary town license.

Even though you're probably an indie.

I just knew you wasn't town tho.
it fits an indie but its town here
i dont like this transition based on claim from u tho
there r plenty of my posts in the thread for u to make a read off
u making ur read from the most NAI of them is no bueno

u know claims + actions r easily fakeable. heck i could literally still be part of arp's faction and duel pero whose outside the faction. or even be bussing them with the duel

meh/10 ratchy

did u give ur thoughts on kagura/wakanada's posts?
No, ive seen them interact but it didnt feel interesting enough, very 'running in circles'-vibe that looked like it wont lead to anything. He been asking her about 'who was sussing her even tho they know she plays scummy' but i dont remember if they really questioned the ppl they been talking about

Basically why i at some point had to ask if he gonna interact with other ppl

Can you provide any reads during the first 5 pages?
Sure!

I like Ratchet for also finding it off that you felt it was weird to challenge ripped one, similar thought process as me reads village(town if you guys go by that terminology).

I also did like Michelle giving town reads early on on page 2(I'm at 10 posts a page) to two people. Not sure why she gave them, but anyone trying to find village early on to form a village core is good by my books!

Surely you must also have a slight village read on ripped one within the first 5 pages, otherwise I do not understand why you come to defend him so aggressively.

@RippedCal What do you think of Chevy?
I think you've misunderstood my point Neeko. I said how you challenged was weird, not the fact that you did.

Chevy asking for reads here is faking towniness, his tone is not pushy so the possibility of partnership exists.
The answer from Neeko starting with 'sure!' contains consensus reads so nothing much, but his tone is too cheerful thinking at the previous posts with the start of the interaction, who wasn't that friendly from Chevy. So something is off from both of them, suggestiong that scum theatre can exist

I'm not sure I understand your question.

I don't think it's weird/hard to reconcile, no. But the phrasing of Neeko's post had a bit too much bite for page 5 in my opinion.

His follow up post to me had a similar vibe:

Challenging posts and thoughts is part of the game, it's literally what I'm doing right now. Yet that is the basis of his shade here when I very much pointed out I found how he did it weird.

Too much bite? Do you associate having too much bite early on as werewolf/scum behaviour?
I feel it's a very on the fence position as it could be over-eager town behaviour or scum behaviour.

I did find the post odd and I wanted to see how you'd react early on about it. I can't really comment on your reads as of yet being new to playing with most of the players in this game but the fact you provided is good.
The conclusion here is bland and looks like backtracking after a distancing interaction.
After this Charlie conmenting at the interaction attracted Chevy's attention and things escaladated until Chevy voted Charlie.
Both of them actually. First Chevy, then Neeko. I'm just not a fan of D1's in general and everything that happens early on, because I never know what to do with it. But like I said, it's not a bad thing.
Can you elaborate on why you'd put me being pushy over Neeko first?
I seize a different tone here, a kind of 'how dare you' and that makes me think they are unaligned.
Because you were first person to push someone, that's all
But you just said Neeko is 2nd to me for being pushy, yet I reacted to his posts - so how can I be the first person to push someone hm?
Again a different tone than the one he used to talk to Neeko. I think he unconsciously treat them differently.
Ftr, I don't think me questioning Neeko's posts was a push.
This is a red flag. Actually, a purple one...
This doesn't quite address my question though.

This interaction you state that both me and Neeko are being pushy.

Then you state here I'm the first person to push someone, which is something I disagree with. I don't feel I pushed Neeko, I reacted by pointing out what I felt was weird and they were addressed.

It just seems a bit contradictory to me.
Nothing in a scum's behaviour is out of their goal of achieving wincon, so the bolded means he pushed Neeko just for show.
Idk if this makes sense for everyone so I want feedback on these
Then you state here I'm the first person to push someone, which is something I disagree with. I don't feel I pushed Neeko, I reacted by pointing out what I felt was weird and they were addressed.
I mean, for me it was. "That's weird post to make" suggest you think there's ill intention behind it and 2nd person kinda has to defend themself.

imo
But if you feel Neeko was pushy on Cal, how would I be the first person to "push" another player? I don't mean to be locked on here, it just doesn't make sense and you're doubling down on it which confuses me more.
This is not a real reason to push someone, is a fabricated push, so for me is hard to think Charlie can be Chevy's partner.
By comparison between the 2 interactions Chevy had early in the game, I think now the one with Neeko can be distancing
vote Charlie

I wasn't really satisfied with their answers to my questions. It was all a bit contradictory. His reply to Neeko about other things ongoing in the thread seemed very generic and thrown together. I get vibes that he's trying to look active and townie but got himself caught up trying to earn points about looking good and didn't expect to get questioned over them.

@Neeko raised a good point in their reads list about the village lean.
I don't get why he tagged Neeko here, i think I have to go read further, until now i was in the last page of the Iso

Chevy asking for reads here is faking towniness, his tone is not pushy so the possibility of partnership exists.
The answer from Neeko starting with 'sure!' contains consensus reads so nothing much, but his tone is too cheerful thinking at the previous posts with the start of the interaction, who wasn't that friendly from Chevy. So something is off from both of them, suggestiong that scum theatre can exist

The conclusion here is bland and looks like backtracking after a distancing interaction.
After this Charlie conmenting at the interaction attracted Chevy's attention and things escaladated until Chevy voted Charlie.

I seize a different tone here, a kind of 'how dare you' and that makes me think they are unaligned.

Again a different tone than the one he used to talk to Neeko. I think he unconsciously treat them differently.

This is a red flag. Actually, a purple one...

Nothing in a scum's behaviour is out of their goal of achieving wincon, so the bolded means he pushed Neeko just for show.
Idk if this makes sense for everyone so I want feedback on these

This is not a real reason to push someone, is a fabricated push, so for me is hard to think Charlie can be Chevy's partner.
By comparison between the 2 interactions Chevy had early in the game, I think now the one with Neeko can be distancing

I don't get why he tagged Neeko here, i think I have to go read further, until now i was in the last page of the Iso
Arp is dead to rites and you're looking for connections elsewhere? What's your motivation for moving away from the agenda? One could assume that you're trying to swing this away from a mate of yours given the plurality. I'm growing concerned by you the more I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.