Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did some cleaning up in the summaries thread. To all of you, don't post anything that's not related to the spoilers in the summaries thread. If you wanna quote or talk about something that's included in the summaries thread, feel free to quote it in the discussion thread. This applies to the stuff that providers say—which they usually do to clarify things—on the other platforms.

About this, I am not exactly sure what's going on here. But what you do with your own social media handles is of no concern to the WG forum. So it doesn't really matter to us if you're making money promoting your games online—although I am not sure if it concerns us as of now. But, as far as it concerns spoilers, we don't mind you posting the information you find online on our platform provided it's not some highly dangerous stuff like the original images that got leaked a while back.

Spoilers are getting leaked dangerously early these days, so in the event that the information got out too early and if you find it online, it means it's already all over the internet, and you're just sharing it with us for which we can't really put the blame on you. If the information you found online is something that shouldn't be shared on our platform, we'll let the users know as soon as we notice it. Note: You can't post the watermarked leaks even if you find them early.

With that being said, when you find the spoiler information online, you must always credit the source while posting it on WG. For example, if you find something on Twitter, make sure to include the link to the Tweet or at least mention the person's Twitter UN. You could also just post the screenshot of the information that you've found, but don't ever just thank yourself for the information that you got from someone else.

Also, do not alter the original information under any circumstances. If you have to do some guesswork for the sake of clarity or something other reason, just include a separate note alongside the spoiler information that you post.

Spoiler providers are a joke especially that wannabe somebody @Lance_Dragonite he is by far the cringiest

Including this here just in case:

One more thing to note is: The attacks on providers are getting out of hand these days. I'll be taking action(s) against such behaviors from now on. Friendly banter is one thing, you guys are legit insulting them for late spoilers. Spoilers, as I said above, have been leaking way too early these days. The providers could get in trouble for leaking information too early. They've been preaching, "We won't release early leaks," for weeks now. Which part of that is so hard to understand?

I understand late spoilers are annoying but no one promised you early spoilers. You have no right whatsoever to literally attack people just because you aren't getting what you want. And enough with the "attention seekers" BS. Everyone and their mothers crave attention—that's no reason to mock them either.

Before mocking/attacking people for being narcissistic or whatever, remember that they don't owe you a damn thing. So stop being so entitled and get your act together.
what the hell, how many alts does this lance kid have??

All this people complaining about Lance / Redon and the mods sound so stupid to me :suresure:

you either sound like a childish and spoiled brat that wants everything to be the way and at the time you want

or

you sound like an addicted that has an empty and boring fucking life to the point you can't find anything better to do with your time than spend an entire week on this forum waiting for spoilers, getting mad at someone else for getting spoilers before you and not sharing

what will change if we get spoilers today or tuesday? fucking nothing

one way or the other you're gonna be able to read the chapter just fine when it comes and see the story at the right time anyway, you're guaranteed to see it

but throwing this much of a tantrum and attacking other people's characters because you don't get what you want at the time you want for free? shut up lmao

go watch or read something else, go masturbate or something

jesus fucking christ

:crazwhat:

this entire drama just because you want to read a few lines of text a few days early from the day you are guaranteed to read it anyway
To me the annoying part is the latest drama about who is allowed to post the spoilers, is this a fucking cartel/guild now? and the fucking hints, "oh guys the chapter is so good, hehehe have this fire gif teehee, but wait a week until I feel like posting anything of actual value ;P ":seriously:, and I cant even properly avoid this shit because they get mentioned in other sites as well, as if it mean anything at all

Who got more plot armor Z olo or Luffy? This chopper-milk medicine is suspicious af:specialmeh:Coc asspull also:specialmeh:They balme fairy tail for asspulls, but Z olo is out there getting pampered at every step he makes:vistalaugh:Maybe the Z olo trolls are right, oda will bring Z olo back to life to ``kill`` Kaido:ronalaugh: Kaido will die of laughter:doffytroll:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Spoiler providers are a joke especially that wannabe somebody @Lance_Dragonite he is by far the cringiest
What does that make the people who keep on bugging and attacking this "cringey" dude for the spoiler information? In the first place, why'd anyone have an issue if he wants to be somebody or whatever? If you think he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting, then just stop giving it to him.

what the hell, how many alts does this lance kid have??
None as far as I know.

What does that make the people who keep on bugging and attacking this "cringey" dude for the spoiler information? In the first place, why'd anyone have an issue if he wants to be somebody or whatever? If you think he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting, then just stop giving it to him.

None as far as I know.
Maybe it’s because we all have lives and don’t want to deal with an inconsistent provider who cheeses us

Status
Not open for further replies.