[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the pero/dofla tea?
Pero said Dofla was purple, when questioned he said it was his last gift to town.

Another interesting thing that happened was between Pero and Yo as Pero told him he wanted to help him find the big woman ( me) to which Yo told him that he was only interested in finding Daenerys, Pero then said that he would enjoy his gift ( the one he gave to town) then.

If true then Dofla could be Dany lol.

Pero said Dofla was purple, when questioned he said it was his last gift to town.

Another interesting thing that happened was between Pero and Yo as Pero told him he wanted to help him find the big woman ( me) to which Yo told him that he was only interested in finding Daenerys, Pero then said that he would enjoy his gift ( the one he gave to town) then.

If true then Dofla could be Dany lol.
Hm interesting

I have to see how dofla posted before
I wonder if pero flip scum how can we trust what he says anyway

But if it is true Dany should be gone

pero says dofla is a purple and that he investigated him
Dofla is a weird invest choice, unless he said sth or is a known player from another forum bc i don't remember seeing their name before

How did dofla react? To this whole thing?
Too lazy to check rn

What were you thinking before?
i thought they were not aligned with town
i feel like they cant win with town tho bc of something ekko said about there being a red AND purple mafia dp 1 before we wouldve known about it

tbh i think ekko has some info on it due to his role or something else

tho i do believe that we should focus on red rn too bc im sure we can all agree that they r definitely scum.
anyways now that u mention how they can kill townies and whatever, it does make me more confident that they r not town friendly

i kind of wonder if purple have to kill certain people (would that make sense flavor wise? i never read/watched the series) in order to win

Dofla is a weird invest choice, unless he said sth or is a known player from another forum bc i don't remember seeing their name before

How did dofla react? To this whole thing?
Too lazy to check rn
Interesting, guess he's either lying or got misdirected.
thats all he said in reply^

also as far as dofla goes, ultra, ratchet, sk, me, and maybe LM r the only ones who know him from a diff forum

i thought they were not aligned with town

anyways now that u mention how they can kill townies and whatever, it does make me more confident that they r not town friendly

i kind of wonder if purple have to kill certain people (would that make sense flavor wise? i never read/watched the series) in order to win
Lannisters/Red is a given, maybe Baratheons and Highgarden.

I mean if they were your allies they wouldn't be a separate faction

Would just be town with condition

Pretty obvious kweh is purple imo

If purple have things like role checkers they've been given tools to at least appear town

Not a priority anyway
Yes, I would definitely make assumptions and generally talk about the purple faction a lot if I was one of them.

See here's my issue

You make a point to say gosh guys, we can't solve with game spec

Fuji gives flavour spec which is certainly weaker and you have no comment

Not even a moan about how no one is listening

Fwiw fuji probably Town anyway but you can replace fuji with any name here my point is the same

It's inconsistent.
I've been on Luthon for the majority of D1 because all he did was flavor talk.

Also I don't have to single out every player who tries to flavor spec and admonish them individually. If I did I'd be doing literally nothing else with my time.

Why is he accusing u to be purple?
Because I made a bunch of assumptions about the purple alignment based on a previous Gramma game that I played and I guess he thinks he's the only intelligent person in this game or something. He seems to be stuck on base level solving a la "talks about purple - must be purple" and doesn't even adress the points I make. The purples don't know each other, and according to the split provided by Melkor, they're no bigger than 6 members. The hell kind of a scum faction is that?

I don't even feel all that passionately about the purples, I just see people default to thinking they're scum and I kinda default to thinking they're town based on the facts I'm presented with, so that's what I'll talk about and try to convince people of. Doesn't make me purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.