Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not wrong and dumbfuck to put Kaido above Roger or Whitebeard interms of individual strength.....

"He show more feats" is not the reason we would put Kaido on same lvl as WB/Roger.
Kaido has shown enough and doesn't need any prove to be above WB/Roger. Because no other except Future Luffy would be crowned and give respect more than WB/Roger.

Let Kaido show crazy feats every chapter, let him get another transformation, let him grew even more powerful in chap 1050++ and so on.
You know what, ppl would still put WB/Roger above him. Because idk the reason, you tell. This is not power lvl anymore or feats, what would Kaido do to prove reader he is stronger than WB/Roger individually speaking??

If you want to compare power
What did Kaido has??
Top tier durability
Top tier physical stats
Mythical Zoan
All Haki
Future sight
Adv CoC
Speed
Versatility
The list goes on

This guy is a definition of "complete unit"
With this much stacked, why would it be wrong to be put Kaido at least on same lvl as WB or Roger.
I put them on same tier out of respect Roger and WB ( otherwise Kaido edges them in many way, theoretically)
I understand why some ppl would put him definitely above WB/Roger whatever their reason maybe.

The only thing that separate Kaido from the two is their achievements in their pirate journey.
Achievements in a pirate life heavily depends on how you lead your crew, the quality of the crew, your captaincy etc, not just individual strength. Which Kaido obviously lack, he has the power and everything, but lack what WB/Roger have in common
That's what I'm seeing.
Nah portrayal it’s clear roger and primebeard are above him, bro oda and characters were putting oldbeard above kaido that should tell you something

Akainu would need overpowered Awakening to surpass kaido

We will see
Akainu doesn't need to surpass Kaido that's what most folks can't see. It's about the type of fight he's giving Luffy (assuming Luffy fights him).

- Akainu: Ultimate offence
- Kaido: Ultimate defence

Even in this chapter Kaido covers himself in a layer of lethal fire as a shield to prevent Luffy from touching him.

They're just different types of fights. Akainu cannot run such a gauntlet and he doesn't have it too.

I wasn't even saying that. I just said it was a possibility and I doubted it. But there is no Orochi on those 6 pages. The first page is about Momo:
Page 2
Momo: Get Onigashima out of the way?! Luffy wait!! I can’t!!
I…

(Toki: ..20 years from now, you must rebuild the Kozuki clan!!)

Momo: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Then pages 3 and 4-5 (5 is missing) are this:

Then page 6-7:

Then we are missing page 8 (Usopp/Kawamatsu scenes; starts flashback):

Page 8
Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!
You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!

Samurai: Please!! Strawhat guy!! Take down Kaido!! You have to!! As long as he’s out of the way…!!

Kawamatsu: Huff huff…all of it won’t end without taking down Kaido!!

(Red Scabbards: Lord Oden!!
Kaidou's subordinates: The vassals have escaped!! Capture every last one of them!!)

Page 9:

Page 10 is missing

Page 10
Wano citizens: stop! Haven’t you done enough harm to the Kozukis already!!

Kaido: get out of my way!

Orochi: You have permission to shoot whoever dares defying the Shogun!!
What happened to Oden’s wife

Kaidou's subordinates: We have confirmed her death in Bakura town, and she is the only one that managed to get out of the castle

Orochi: With this, we are done with the Kozuki clan!!

Pages 11 and 12:

Pages 13 and 14 (you can see that the flashback lasts until the end of the page) are missing:
Page 13
Kaidou's subordinates: Bring any young man that can work!!
The whole country will be devoted to weapon making!!
Citizen: No please don’t take him!!
Citizen: don’t take my daddy!
Samurai: don’t you take back to me!
Citizens: what’s with the color of the river?!
There’s no drinking water!
We can’t raise crops!
There’s no food either!

Page 14:
Beasts pirate: if you want to live another day, work! Work you trash!!
No help is coming your way! This is an isolated nation!
Samurai: don’t be hasty…winter is coming…a very long one…
Trust Lady Toki and her words
Orochi: look Kaido! Those greedy folks have laid their mouth on SMILE leftovers! Guhahaha!!
That’s right! You all need to follow Ebisu Town’s example! Doesn’t matter if it’s your stomach growling or you family dying!! You’ll all live with a bright smile across your face!
That’s what suits garbages like you!! Gufuhahahaha!!

Pages 15, 16-17:

Where is the Horn which melted like butter?Im blind?

Considering Kaidos ultimate move awakening is fire based, how can Kaido > Zoro even be argued??
As @Sasaki Kojirō said, this move is circumstantial. It is incredibly powerful and used to just melt Luffy's arm down as he uses a fist of titanic proportions, but it doesn't mean that he is overall at his strongest. Using his hybrid form with advanced Thunder Bagua forms is his best way of fighting overall. That's why he pointed out that Haki surpasses all when going for Haki based hits.

Listen you no iq mental midget fuck

Zoro is the one one who has shown no touch CoC barrier, he is one step ahead of Luffy who can only use no touch coA barrier.

Not to mention zoro can literally launch a Haki hame ha and coat his weapon in CoC where as Luffy can only coat his body parts.

And coating weapons/barrier are both advanced techniques and harder to master than coating body parts only.

Use your brain you delusional pea brained chimpanzees

Zoros CoC and CoA mastery >>>> Luffys

Luffy is Garbage
FUCK GARBAGE
Disgusting character and a weak fuck

Even with Joy Boy sperm and 1 million power ups, sleeping nerfed zoro has entire Luffy fan base insecure

Your guy is MC yet you guys are so jealous of Zoro.
I am not jealous of Zoro and actually love him.
I just ain't mentally ill to the point you guys are, but it's ok. You can be a fucking retarded because I don't care :milaugh:

only luffy as aCoA trained in Wano

Zoro is the one one who has shown no touch CoC barrier, he is one step ahead of Luffy who can only use no touch coA barrier.

Not to mention zoro can literally launch a Haki hame ha and coat his weapon in CoC where as Luffy can only coat his body parts.

And coating weapons/barrier are both advanced techniques and harder to master than coating body parts only.

Luffy is Garbage
FUCK GARBAGE

Even with Joy Boy sperm and 1 million power ups, sleeping nerfed zoro has entire Luffy fan base insecure

:ihaha::ihaha:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

Luffy is Garbage
FUCK GARBAGE

This is insane

As @Sasaki Kojirō said, this move is circumstantial. It is incredibly powerful and used to just melt Luffy's arm down as he uses a fist of titanic proportions, but it doesn't mean that he is overall at his strongest. Using his hybrid form with advanced Thunder Bagua forms is his best way of fighting overall. That's why he pointed out that Haki surpasses all when going for Haki based hits.
But advCoC thunder bagua did absolutely nothing to 30 broken bones zoro while nerfed Ashura zoro no CoC scarred him for life

Where as Zoro can tank 100 advCoC thunder baguas at least considering Hakai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> advCoC Thunder Bagua

2 dragon damnations put Kaido down since Dragon damnation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roof Top Nerfed CoA only ashura

Current ashura is an overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.