Future Events King vs Sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am sure Sanji fans don't realize what they are asking for by wishing Sanji to fight King...
Do you really want a fight full of plot armor?
Cracker/Katakuri vs Luffy was bad because of plot armor and this would dwarf it when it comes to how much plot armor it needs...

J

Jo_Ndule

Sanji didn't beat Mr 1, he didn't beat the priest with a 0% chance of success against, and he didn't beat the guy with the second highest doriki.

Every so often Oda makes it very, very clear what the hierarchy is among the opponents. And this is one of those times. King>Queen>Jack, Zoro for the King, Sanji for the Queen, (Jinbei for the Jack?)
:kayneshrug: this arc is different

Zoro plot is linked to Orochi not Kaido
So Zoro might not even fight king

And then we have BM pirates
Zoro might fight Smoothie (~King)

The strongest commander in this arc is between King and Smoothie

Unless Zoro gets help from someone to throw each time in the sky to fight King
The fight won't be that great.

the fight doesnt need to be in the sky
king was fighting against he scabbards on land

If Orochi could actually fight then we'd see Zoro take him on. He can't though. And Oda can easily link the two plots- just have Kaido order King to bodyguard Orochi. Makes perfect sense, Kaido goes to deal with Luffy, he sends his strongest man to watch over his most important partner.

The Big Mom Pirates presence is a weird one. They're here, but they don't really have anything to do with the plot of taking down Kaido and Orochi. They haven't oppressed Wano. I'm still expecting their story not to be resolved until Elbaf

And I have absolutely no reason to think that Smoothie is stronger than or even equal to King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Is there anything that stops Zoro from defeating Orochi, Smoothie and King in the same arc?

I mean Orochi cant take more than a minute. Defeating the most lethal sweet commander shouldn't be too much of an issue, at best mid-diff fight and still fresh enough to take out King himself. Even after those 3 he should still make it to the finale of Kaido fight to kill him.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Queen is a much better opponent for Sanji. Sanji usually fights dirty shitheads and requires Sanji's wit to overcome their tricks.

So Sanji, who wasnt even given a proper fight in his own arc, and has consistently been defeated by previous weaker characters, i.e, doffy and his father... will now have the strength to face king/queen. I get the raid suit is a power up, but it aint that powerful
Luffy went from was low diff material for Katakuri to beating him over the course of one fight. This is the same series where BM is easily dodged by old man Hyou but can keep up with Kaido. Anything can happen for the plot.

Sanji didn't beat Mr 1, he didn't beat the priest with a 0% chance of success against, and he didn't beat the guy with the second highest doriki.

Every so often Oda makes it very, very clear what the hierarchy is among the opponents. And this is one of those times. King>Queen>Jack, Zoro for the King, Sanji for the Queen, (Jinbei for the Jack?)
Well.. although I do agree King will fight Zoro
But Sanji beat Moria's right hand man (Abasalom)
And he also beat Arlong's right hand man (Korobi)
So.. again although I do agree that King will face Zoro... there is no need to belittle Sanji by saying that he NEVER faced the right hand.. because he did before

So it's usually a match up... Mr.1, Ohm and Kaku all were swordsmen... while with Arlong... the swordsman was 3rd ranking in crew... Hatchi.. and with Moria... Zoro was fighting a Zombie... but a STRONG one... because he was swordsman...

So.. with king.. it will all come down to his "fighting style" imo... However Oda will portray him will clarify if Zoro faces him or not. But I do feel he will face him

Status
Not open for further replies.