Roe vs Wade Overturned?

B

Ballel

I agree with you 1000000%. One of my close friends was raped last year at 17 by her ex-boyfriend and got pregnant . Her ex-boyfriend was emotionally abusive and she was not in a good place mentally at the time. How could she be expected to raise a child when she didn’t even know how to live her life. She was really fucked up mentally and missing a lot of school. I think it’s wrong to bring a child into the world when you know you can’t provide for it. That should be the real argument here, is it ethical to let someone be born into suffering. The child represents a union between her and the man who took advantage of her. Letting that child survive would serve as a constant reminder of the pain and trauma she went through. Even though she knew that she couldn’t provide for the child, she still tells me getting an abortion is the hardest thing she’s ever done. She wanted to give life to that child, but she did not think it was fair to bring it into the world where she knew it would experience pain. That’s just my opinion on the matter. Obviously my view is very polarized as it happened to a very close friend of mine.
Shit
All the best for your friend :pepemotion:

Those so called pro life guys should think about what will happen if a woman in her situation is not allowed to get an abortion.
If that were me, I seriously would kill myself.
Or if it's already too late and I'd have to give birth to the child I'd kill first the child and then myself.

Shit
All the best for your friend :pepemotion:

Those so called pro life guys should think about what will happen if a woman in her situation is not allowed to get an abortion.
If that were me, I seriously would kill myself.
Or if it's already too late and I'd have to give birth to the child I'd kill first the child and then myself.
Craziest shit is her boyfriend (who I believe was pro life before all this) told her to use a close hanger and do the abortion herself as having a child would “ruin his life”.

Abolish Abortion in basically most cases, except the life threaten ones.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you 1000000%. One of my close friends was raped last year at 17 by her ex-boyfriend and got pregnant . Her ex-boyfriend was emotionally abusive and she was not in a good place mentally at the time. How could she be expected to raise a child when she didn’t even know how to live her life. She was really fucked up mentally and missing a lot of school. I think it’s wrong to bring a child into the world when you know you can’t provide for it. That should be the real argument here, is it ethical to let someone be born into suffering. The child represents a union between her and the man who took advantage of her. Letting that child survive would serve as a constant reminder of the pain and trauma she went through. Even though she knew that she couldn’t provide for the child, she still tells me getting an abortion is the hardest thing she’s ever done. She wanted to give life to that child, but she did not think it was fair to bring it into the world where she knew it would experience pain. That’s just my opinion on the matter. Obviously my view is very polarized as it happened to a very close friend of mine.
That's what adoption is for. There are or should be some type of service for that.
It's still morally wrong to kill a baby just because of your "feelings" or whatever. imo

B

Ballel

Craziest shit is her boyfriend (who I believe was pro life before all this) told her to use a close hanger and do the abortion herself as having a child would “ruin his life”.
What a piece of absolute shit. Did she drag this little shit to court at least or is he still walking around as a free man??

What a piece of absolute shit. Did she drag this little shit to court at least or is he still walking around as a free man??
No this is the worst part in my opinion. She doesn’t want to because she believes they can change and doesn’t want that mark on their lives. And by they I mean she was also raped by another ex-boyfriend around the same time. However I think that her parents might be making her anyways. This all happened around 6 months ago so I’m not sure if there are any definite plans yet. The entire county and school system where I live knows about it though. The two guys have basically been ostracized by the entire city and I believe one of them got a college offer taken away.

B

Ballel

She doesn’t want to because she believes they can change and doesn’t want that mark on their lives.
Typical victim mentality:pepehands:
The lives of these absolute scums are not her responsibility. THEY decided to ruin their own lives when they forced sex on a woman.
Rape should get much harsher punishments than just a prison sentence, if you know what I mean.

However I think that her parents might be making her anyways. This all happened around 6 months ago so I’m not sure if there are any definite plans yet.
Can't even imagine what she and her family must be going through. I hope she finds the strength to file those police reports. These shits deserve the worst of the worst.

The entire county and school system where I live knows about it though. The two guys have basically been ostracized by the entire city and I believe one of them got a college offer taken away.
Yeah karma's a bitch.
They should never be able to get back to having normal lives in society. Make them suffer.

Typical victim mentality:pepehands:
The lives of these absolute scums are not her responsibility. THEY decided to ruin their own lives when they forced sex on a woman.
Rape should get much harsher punishments than just a prison sentence, if you know what I mean.

Can't even imagine what she and her family must be going through. I hope she finds the strength to file those police reports. These shits deserve the worst of the worst.

Yeah karma's a bitch.
They should never be able to get back to having normal lives in society. Make them suffer.
Yeah the whole situation is a bit crazy. She doesn’t have the most functional family and has had to rely on her older sister to help her through it. However good news is she seemed to have put this somewhat behind her. She’s going to college next year and actually has a boyfriend (god knows why tho after all the shit that’s happened to her). However, the boyfriend is a really nice genuine dude. He’s really helped her change her outlook on life and has got her back on track mentally.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just posting my opinion 😐

There are few pressing issues here.

1) Few people in court should not get to decide on such matters. Courts are not directly elected body.

The matter should be decided by law makers or the best course would be referendum so people as a whole can directly decide what's best for them.

2) I read here that someone said women can get pregnant only during specific time of her cycle.

Don't know which biology lecture he took but women can get pregnant anytime during their cycle.

Yes, there is a fertility window when a woman has more chance to conceive but don't ever mistaken that's the only time she can get pregnant.

Sperms can last upto 7 days inside women's body so she can get pregnant anytime during her cycle (though chances are less but still there is a possibility)

Also, menstrual cycle of women varies significantly and it's not easy to track. So this argument is mute.

That's why protection is advised everytime (along with to prevent STDs)🤷

3) coming on to protection - they don't work everytime anyway. 🤦 So not 100% reliable either.

Now I will come to topic -

Having a baby or not is mutual decision of the couple.

But many times protection doesn't work or women gets sexually abused or men runs away after getting a woman pregnant and in such cases it's the woman who had to face everything.

And, in almost all such cases it's the men who are first to ask for abortion or runs away to shed the responsibility of raising the child.

Also, It's undeniable fact that mother plays pivotal role in raising a child - from carrying a baby in her womb for 9 months to investing her time and her own life in raising child. Many times they give up their own career to raise the child.

So yes a woman should have every right to decide whether they want to have a baby or whether go for abortion.

And, how taking away this right from women for a child who isn't not even foetally viable makes sense? This is absurd.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Peace out ✌️

B

Ballel

1) Few people in court should not get to decide on such matters. Courts are not directly elected body.

The matter should be decided by law makers or the best course would be referendum so people as a whole can directly decide what's best for them.

2) I read here that someone said women can get pregnant only during specific time of her cycle.

Don't know which biology lecture he took but women can get pregnant anytime during their cycle.

Yes, there is a fertility window when a woman has more chance to conceive but don't ever mistaken that's the only time she can get pregnant.

Sperms can last upto 7 days inside women's body so she can get pregnant anytime during her cycle (though chances are less but still there is a possibility)

Also, menstrual cycle of women varies significantly and it's not easy to track. So this argument is mute.

3) coming on to protection - they don't work everytime anyway. 🤦 So not 100% reliable either.

But many times protection doesn't work or women gets sexually abused or men runs away after getting a woman pregnant and in such cases it's the woman who had to face everything.

And, in almost all such cases it's the men who are first to ask for abortion or runs away to shed the responsibility of raising the child.

Also, It's undeniable fact that mother plays pivotal role in raising a child - from carrying a baby in her womb for 9 months to investing her time and her own life in raising child. Many times they give up their own career to raise the child.

So yes a woman should have every right to decide whether they want to have a baby or whether go for abortion.

And, how taking away this right from women for a child who isn't not even foetally viable makes sense? This is absurd.

I like no troll Reborn😇

I disagree. The baby deserves life, to snuff it out just because the women doesn't want to take care of it, isn't a good enough reason.

B

Ballel

I don't see the point your trying to make, if there is anything at all.
what kind of life is that when a child is forced to live without love and care?
So called 'pro life' people only care about the baby's body not their mental wellbeing or quality of life.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I disagree. The baby deserves life, to snuff it out just because the women doesn't want to take care of it, isn't a good enough reason.
I don't know what you are trying to say here exactly.

1) Whether a couple wants to have a baby or not is their own sole prerogative and choice. You, me or anyone else has no say in the matter because it's infringe into right to life with Liberty of that couple.

2) Now let's come to the part "Life of baby"

First, I will address what are the signs of life or living being? Ability to reproduce, grow on it's own, movements and so on are the signs of life.

Now, it's clear that pregnancy can happen even if a woman doesn't want to.

Once an egg is fertilised, zygote is formed and then forms the Embryo.

Baby develop first heart beat after 7-8 weeks of getting pregnant or during the 2 month of pregnancy.

Keep in mind that Women don't have regular menstrual cycle. I know a girl who got pregnant and she didn't know for 1and a half months because her cycle fluctuates from 40 days to sometimes even 60/70 days.

The first sign of movement by baby takes place during 4th month of pregnancy.

A baby can survive outside after 6/7 months of pregnancy - foetal viability.

Now let me tell you something very important -

Most abortions take place within first two months itself before baby even develops a heart beat.

Some takes place between 2 to 4 months that is before baby shows sign of movements.

So, abortion before this period doesn't equate to taking life of a baby when baby didn't even shown signs of life.

Now you can say well zygote is formed right at the beginning so that's life but then by logic you shouldn't even eat eggs because you are taking life 🤦

Also, giving birth to a child is huge decision and since women can get pregnant even if they don't want to then they need sufficient time after conception to decide whether they want to have baby or not.

You can't take away this right to choice from women when in the end they are ones who will raise baby for whole life.

Abortion between 4-7 months or between 4 months to foetal viability period happens when people go for abortion after determing sex or when there is some accident or health concerns.

In first scenario, sex determination and subsequent abortion has been made illegal in many countries.

And, second scenario demands abortion without saying.

After 7 months, abortion usually doesn't happen as it's very risky unless health concerns or some mishap happens.

So, yes most women are acting responsibly before and after pregnancy and women deserves to have right to choice considering everything.

Anyway, feel free to disagree. I really don't want to get into this discussion. I am here for trolling 🤷