Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't follow the pack
The same tides which believed Marco = or > Oden , Orochi is top tier, Marco/ king bounties > 1.5, etc...
despite the narratives saying otherwise

These guys always go against narratives and loves to say "featwise or portrayal" but don't get narratives
Don't listen to these virgins, EoS Teach extreme diffs Big Mom if he manages to catch the invincible Homies off guard :finally::finally:

This is why Akainu, Blackbeard and even Shanks would be perfect future opponents because all of their methods of fighting involve either melting you, disabling Rubber, or cutting you down.

:D
True, but still. With how fascinated Blackbeard is with fate, doesn't it make sense for him to try to steal Luffy's destiny by stealing his fruit?

I stopped taking scalers seriously when they kept thinking Oden isn't top tier, not above Marco.

That's when you know people don't understand OP actually

Oda sets his narratives clearly even tho he sucks at writing battled and villains

CoC clashes are the best indicator of people's PL.
Post automatically merged:

Don't listen to these virgins, EoS Teach extreme diffs Big Mom if he manages to catch the invincible Homies off guard :finally::finally:
No EoS Teach easily high diffs any Yonko
No Yonko pushes him to extreme diff

All of these cause you failed to accept the fact Oda never meant King to have CoC or adHaki

Narratives was that King is just another commander line Marco, strong but not meant to lead in NW or else they'd fail hard and quit

G5 on itself 105
Kaido 100
Luffy overall 98
BM 95-97
Shanks 94-95
Teach 93
Sickbeard 90
what king and marco rating compared to katakuri

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All of these cause you failed to accept the fact Oda never meant King to have CoC or adHaki

Narratives was that King is just another commander line Marco, strong but not meant to lead in NW or else they'd fail hard and quit

G5 on itself 105
Kaido 100
Luffy overall 98
BM 95-97
Shanks 94-95
Teach 93
Sickbeard 90
????

Your bad takes on King werent a topic. The topic was Linlin’s bad feats

Luffy vs Blackbeard is going to be great, but thinking that it will also follow BB fighting 10+ other people, and multiple Luffy defeats/powerups, is silly.

the Kaido fight is about Luffy jumping from a commander to one of the strongest in the world, he isn’t going to have anywhere close to as big a jump or struggle in an arc again.

????

Your bad takes on King werent a topic. The topic was Linlin’s bad feats
:kayneshrug:I was right about King
Everything I said about him since before wano started till he got beat
No CoC, no adhaki..no special intro , irrelevant for 100 chapters...

BM has bad feats , same way kaido does
The only reason you talking about kaido is cause you hate BM.

Who was your fav top tier again? Sucks they won't ever get many Ws and combats like BM did nor arcs

S

Sasaki Kojirō

She lost to Law, Kid and nukes

Not saying Kaido aint beating her but mid diff is way too low
Why ? This is at most a high difference, it doesn't get to an extreme difference even if hell freezes over, only Roger, Xebec, Wb Prime, Shanks and maybe Oden are the ones who are "capable of fighting Kaidou", from this can say it is an extreme difference and Big Mom wasn't there among those shadows, and to make matters worse Kaido is saying that no one can beat him but Joyboy, Shanks deserves the benefit as he is one of the shadows that Kaido himself claimed to be able to fight him , but BM doesn't deserve to be classified as an "extreme difference" fight like Shanks and the others.

It's ok that Shanks is also losing to Kaidou but he is doing better than Big Mom according to Kaidou himself.
I don't blame people who say an average difference, I'm literally being nice to her and giving her a high difference.

Why ? This is at most a high difference, it doesn't get to an extreme difference even if hell freezes over, only Roger, Xebec, Wb Prime, Shanks and maybe Oden are the ones who are "capable of fighting Kaidou", from this can say it is an extreme difference and Big Mom wasn't there among those shadows, and to make matters worse Kaido is saying that no one can beat him but Joyboy, Shanks deserves the benefit as he is one of the shadows that Kaido himself claimed to be able to fight him. , but BM doesn't deserve to be classified as an "extreme difference" fight like Shanks and the others.

I don't blame people who say an average difference, I'm literally being nice to her and giving her a high difference.
Counterpoint: Shanks has a lower bounty than Kaido and Big Mom, so the implication is that he's weaker than them

Status
Not open for further replies.