Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, She cannot be that bad and dropping the series won't help you in long run anyway
If my sense of enjoyment for the series ever majorly drops then I'll be out. It's as simple as that. Tama joining the SH's will be a major reason for that I envision. The most I'll do is come back ten years later if I'm still in this earth just to see what the One Piece actually is and the end of the series.

Kinda criminal that Oda didn't give us an actually amazing double spread of Momo holding up Onigashima like he did with Oden and the Scabbards in the boiling pot
Honestly tho. Unless Odas plan is for awakened Kaido to pull an ultron and lift the entire country of wano for Momonosuke to hold.

Would symbolize the power difference between Kaido and awakened Kaido well as well as Oden holding Wanos future and Momo holding Wanos present

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Rip to Luffy fans that were hating on Sanji's DC. Luffy's final strongest attack has zero DC whatsoever lmao.
What was the punch supposed to destroy though? It didn't go through Onigashima after all, but sent Kaido down into a solid continent, with Kaido being pushed a mile into the ground, leaving a dragon shaped hole. What was Sanji's DC by the way? He sent Queen out of the skull

B

Ballel

- Kaidou (who was 13 years old at the time) wonders why they should obey those "Tenryuubito", people tell him to shut up for fear someone will listen to him.
- In the royal palace we see that Kaidou has been chained and is surrounded by several Marines. The king of the Vodka Kingdom tells him that he has been recruited by them and that now he must serve as a Marine.
- Kaidou refuses to be a "dog" of the Government, the king tells him that he is too great a burden for the kingdom and that they can no longer take care of him.
- One of the Marines tells the king that once Kaidou has been handed over, the Kingdom of Vodka will gain the right to participate in Levely. Kaidou angrily interrupts him saying that it is not a political tool.
-Kaidou escapes from the Navy ship and earns a reward of 70,000,000 Berries (we see his Wanted, which confirms that his name is "Kaidou").
- During the following years Kaidou was captured by the Navy several times, but he always escaped. Kaidou actually let himself be captured when he was hungry and used the prisoner ships as if they were cafeterias or restaurants.
- 10 years have passed since the "God Valley" incident (28 years before the present of the story, when Kaidou was about 31 years old). Kurozumi Higurashi goes to visit Kaidou at his base.
- Higurashi tells Kaidou that he is the "personification of force" and that brute force has been the solution to everything throughout history. After all, humans are "animals" and only the strongest survive. Nature is like that.
Kaidou agrees with his words.
Kaidou : "There are people who are born into nobility!! And people in power who take peace for granted!!!
Let's drag them onto the battlefield!!! That's the true meaning of "equality" and "freedom"!!!
Only in "war" can a person's worth be defined!!!"
Kaido started out great but eventually he turned into what twisted him. And deep down he knows.

Someone like Kaido can never bring good changes to the world.

I understand now why he is suicidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.