Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I see that you know very little about anything that you're talking about.

"Paid leave" varies by country and some don't even have it, while some have limited days and different wage percentages for it. For maternity this is a few months usually which won't matter if your worker is good.

Apart from that where women physically can't be at work anymore, they work the same amount and they deserve to be paid equally.

It's not a "selfish" act for women either, it's needed for their partners too and for the sake of a functioning economy. How many families can survive with one wage if a woman can't get a job or gets fired over pregnancy? Not many.
i do know that men are not getting ''menstrual leaves'' that's for sure.
So you can't blame a boss whether male of female for only hiring men at this point since they'll be working more, it's very simple logic here.

i mean have you ever gotten a menstrual leave roo?
I’m just saying I don’t think any leftist or pro worker advocate wants women to have preferential working rights. If women get benefits it’s likely that they’re advocating for men having more time off too

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
So you can't blame a boss whether male of female for only hiring men at this point since they'll be working more, it's very simple logic here.
I'd say rather than expelling women from working just because they can't work as many days as men. We should do something for men to compensate for working more days. Both sides would be happy that way. There are women who are really talented and competent. You don't really wanna lose them.

I mean I see guys take leaves over a cold, I'm pretty confident they'd be in a hospital for a week if they actually had a period :usoprice:

That's not true really, who's working more or less is entirely down to the personality of the person, not the physical time spent at work.

I see a lot of guys sitting idly and not doing their job very well, and I see some women be insanely effective at their jobs and better than the men. There's of course opposite examples too, but being at work more doesn't equal more work done by any means.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I’m just saying I don’t think any leftist or pro worker advocate wants women to have preferential working rights. If women get benefits it’s likely that they’re advocating for men having more time off too
that's not the case here, women are getting 5 days off EVERY MONTH and it's paid, men as always are getting nothing.
So give me one reason as to why anyone would hire women over men at this point?
Post automatically merged:

I'd say rather than expelling women from working just because they can't work as many days as men. We should do something for men to compensate for working more days. Both sides would be happy that way. There are women who are really talented and competent. You don't really wanna lose them.
i agree with that but if you pay men more for example, the women will cry sexism and muh soggy knees immediately.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I mean I see guys take leaves over a cold, I'm pretty confident they'd be in a hospital for a week if they actually had a period :usoprice:

That's not true really, who's working more or less is entirely down to the personality of the person, not the physical time spent at work.

I see a lot of guys sitting idly and not doing their job very well, and I see some women be insanely effective at their jobs and better than the men. There's of course opposite examples too, but being at work more doesn't equal more work done by any means.
arguing from what we have seen is meaningless since we can all say whatever we want.
men don't get cold leaves every month like women are getting 5 days off every month.
Even if a guy gets several cold leaves in a row he's still working more than women overall.

arguing from what we have seen is meaningless since we can all say whatever we want.
men don't get cold leaves every month like women are getting 5 days off every month.
Even if a guy gets several cold leaves in a row he's still working more than women overall.
Incorrect, but ya we won't agree

that's not the case here, women are getting 5 days off EVERY MONTH and it's paid, men as always are getting nothing.
So give me one reason as to why anyone would hire women over men at this point?
Post automatically merged:

i agree with that but if you pay men more for example, the women will cry sexism and muh soggy knees immediately.
im just saying the people who advocated for this likely also want men to have more rights. Government screws things up like always

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Incorrect, but ya we won't agree
not at all it's correct as it gets anyone can see that, i dont even know how you can deny it at this point.
Guy works full month with some sick leaves here and there woman gets 5 days off every month plus sick leaves here and there plus pregnancy leaves.
Men are the best option as workers.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
im just saying the people who advocated for this likely also want men to have more rights. Government screws things up like always
i doubt it ,this sounds like it was made by some feminists.

not at all it's correct as it gets anyone can see that, i dont even know how you can deny it at this point.
Guy works full month with some sick leaves here and there woman gets 5 days off every month plus sick leaves here and there plus pregnancy leaves.
Men are the best option as workers.
Lol the Spain thing is new, you realise women don't have 5 days off anywhere, right?

Being absent for a few times in your life for giving birth literally changes nothing, and women work the same otherwise despite being paid less.

Gol D. Roger

β€Ž
There is more to the gender pay gap than just "men are paid more than women". Generally speaking, these statistics are just overall averages that do not take things like differences in roles, jobs, the amount of time spent working, experience, etc into consideration. You get cases like these when you dig deep into what's actually going on:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/soccer/story/2019-07-30/us-soccer-women-paid-more-than-men

Not all women I'd say. Most women are rather fair towards men and appreciate us for what men do for the world.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Lol the Spain thing is new, you realise women don't have 5 days off anywhere, right?

Being absent for a few times in your life for giving birth literally changes nothing, and women work the same otherwise despite being paid less.
we are discussing spain here though where women get a good slice of every month off now,something men dont get but you still expect us to believe they work the same ammount somehow

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I mean I take a day off every month, and I work more than my coworkers so :kayneshrug:
i can't say if you dont or not since i can't hear your coworkers side of the story, only yours.
Still 1 day is not 5, a 5 day leave is 16% of every month of women not doing anything useful for the boss while the men are.

Gol D. Roger

β€Ž
The way "pro-lifers" talk about women shows how much they care about "life"
If this is about the recent argument we're having. It really doesn't matter if you're a woman or men; if you're working fewer days, then you're automatically working less than your co-workers generally speaking. You don't have to be a women hater or someone who doesn't care about women's rights to understand that.