Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish peeps could ease up on these games, we are all here to have some Mafia fun. No reason for it to get toxic. I can tell ya from experience that these games are not that serious, play to win yeah but don't forget to have fun
Where's your beep boop?

So long as we got best girl Ashoka, we're still in this.
Lethal not liking typos.

it sure is good for us that the player everyone knows is town cop survived a night with 6 or 7 godamn kills fired:brootea:
Protection exists?

I'm not reading 100 pages unfortunately.

Anyone wanna give me some topics for focus in on
RED FLAG. this is lazy and not becoming of you. TOWN CAL would be gunning for them sith fuckers, not idling by asking for assistance.

You pick and choose this. You haven't answered my question. ngl I'm upset.

Yeah but you said I'm throwing up "so many red flags" and then said I'm null lol

Not very consistent
You're lazy, you're not ruffling feathers, you don't appear to be any scum hunting whatsoever, and only mildly tredding water to maintain a post count quota. Very disproportionate to what I'm accustomed to with you as a town player.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Well this has been an eventful readback.

Ratchet & Reborn making some interesting cases which have been thoroughly refuted. have both claimed character? I think Ratchet's case is a little bit of a stretch at this point relying on game semantics, but I also think that the miller should relax and not get so wound up when explaining himself.
Reborn argument was refuted?

I completely skipped thr last 4 pages or so before I posted xD

RED FLAG. this is lazy and not becoming of you. TOWN CAL would be gunning for them sith fuckers, not idling by asking for assistance.

You pick and choose this. You haven't answered my question. ngl I'm upset.

You're lazy, you're not ruffling feathers, you don't appear to be any scum hunting whatsoever, and only mildly tredding water to maintain a post count quota. Very disproportionate to what I'm accustomed to with you as a town player.
Err I dont necessarily diagree with your assesment but i barely get time to play on the weekends even when there aren't two games started at the same time for ??? Reasons

Reborn argument was refuted?

I completely skipped thr last 4 pages or so before I posted xD
In my mind it was :/ Seemed TAC was able to justify his visit at least. But I'm very :reigns3 at all of this info being willingly shared so early.

Err I dont necessarily diagree with your assesment but i barely get time to play on the weekends even when there aren't two games started at the same time for ??? Reasons
:bjpenn:

Well I look forward to seeing you catchup and get some heads rolling.

Mashiro Blue

He thinks I'm scum with Phoenix.
Because of that ability cop/alignment cop stuff right?

Kinda out of the loop now.

I *think* it's possible that ability cops exist.

Waifubro you investigated two people last night right?

Juliet and Doctor.

Mashiro Blue

In my mind it was :/ Seemed TAC was able to justify his visit at least. But I'm very :reigns3 at all of this info being willingly shared so early.

:bjpenn:

Well I look forward to seeing you catchup and get some heads rolling.
Ah yeah I saw that.

TAC did hint that he was going to protect Ratchet last DP.

I just started to catch up. Early things here:
Do you have any info? I was rolecrushed, I do not know by whom.

There were 6 kill attempts during the night and three were sucessful. That is really a lot. I would quess Janitor is Mafia kill.

@TheAncientCenturion are you behind some of the kills?
Why you're asking TAC? Just because he claimed indie or is there something behind it?

The kills are probably bounty hunter failing kills.
Have you signed contract? Can anyone who did it say what happened later? Like everyone got one shot kill? Was target a player or role? Was it specific and failing on other targets?

Also @Charlie

thoughts on Doctor?
Last phase during the council thing you said you do not trust him.
Now that his 2nd most sus flipped scum do you feel the same?

also.
Thoughts on Ratchet?
Still couldn't sit and catch up properly but from night alone and what I learned from notifications.

Indigo looks much much better with Phoenix flipping. I didn't like his conviction on everything after he excaped pushing. Like just because you're not pushed anymore doesn't mean you're confirmed town. But i'm willing to give him benefit of a doubt.

I was hoping Ratchet will provide something to work with this phase. I even protected him just in case but there's still nothing. What doesn't look much on him too is fact that he's claiming spinoff character while everyone so far (other than TAC, claimed indie) is someone from main series (myself included). But then again, Phoenix had fake claim. I'm not willing to postpone his lynch anymore if majority feels like it.

Also, why haven't Phoenix used his anti-claim rolecrush ability on Ratchet since he knew he's dying anyway? It doesn't say it's night ability.

[Active - Grievous] - At your command, you may unleash this droid to cause devastating damage. Grievous may permanently role-crush a player who has claimed their character. [1-shot]

And before someone says that he was afk, check instruction to website everyone got. It says that scummates can submit actions for entire team. Website is down but I don't see why this rule would have changed. Meaning any mafia member could use this ability for him and Ratchet was only target. And they didn't use it. I protected him at night so it's not it.

You know what, Vote Lynch Ratchet.

But I'm still reading.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Charlie Can you explain to me why I as Scum claim Ability Cop today instead of continuing on with everyone assuming I investigate alignment? Can you explain why I don't just give some TMI results to buddy a POE player like I did in GoT Mafia and instead specifically claim I investigated a player who died? Can you please start thinking for yourself instead of doing whatever T-Pein tells you do? Thx.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like if I get lynched you guys are going to have some questions to answer tomorrow. What do you do next? How do you defend yourself? Some of you seem to be buying into this lynch out of paranoia, which you know I'm flattered and all but it's not how you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.