Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I explained it, to you, in detail, day one. The ability was not very town like. As for Tobi,, the guy was dead weight. You know what you do with dead weight? You cut it off.
And, how you reached to the conclusion just after his claim that it's not town like?

I meam he claimed rbed and rced.

It could be both town or scum like but your response was like you know it's scum related.

You didn't even question it for a second that can it be town

Vote 2:

DoctorIndigo – Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion – Blue > Tobi
Phoenix D. King – Ratchet
T-Pein™ – Ratchet
Lord Melkor Phoenix D. King
Ekkologix DoctorIndigo > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi > Phoenix
Tobi Ratchet > Phonix
Charlie Tobi > Phoenix
Peroroncino Tobi > Phoenix
Blue Tobi > Phoenix
hime – Tobi
Reborn - Ariess
Fuji - Phoenix

Phoenix – 8
Ratchet – 3
Tobi – 2
Reborn– 1

Final vote:

DoctorIndigo Ratchet > Phoenix D. King
T-Pein™ Ratchet > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi > Phoenix D. King
Tobi Ratchet > Phoenix D. King
Charlie Tobi > Phoenix D. King
Peroroncino Tobi > Phoenix D. King
Blue Tobi > Phoenix D. King
hime – Peroroncino > Tobi
Reborn – Ariess
Fujishiro Phoenix D. King

Phoenix D. King – 10
Tobi – 2
Ariess / Ratchet – 1

Order of Phoenix voters, @Lord Melkor voted him first way early on then @Ekkologix followed, afterwards @Ratchet voted him but then veered towards Tobi, third real voter on Phoenix was @Peroroncino.

Fourth/fifth and sixth voters were Blue/Me and Charlie.

Last 4 were Tobi/Ratchy/Pein and Indigo.

Imo Ekko can be cleared of being mates with Phoenix, he never voted his vote from him after he put it there.

Id say mafia realized Phoenix was doomed around the time the switch from Tobi started happening, so if there is bussing we should be looking around there. Which would be after the Pero vote.​

Reborn

Wtf is this? Of course there is.
Oh come on ratchet

You are all over the place

You claimed cop

Then you pushed tobi then anyone you were fine with - phoniex, indigo or Juliet.

Then today you came up with you role copped juliet - a dead player - too convenient

Then you pushed for indigo who should have been town based on his interaction with phoneix on assumption that there is no alignment cop.

You are all over the place bro

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And, how you reached to the conclusion just after his claim that it's not town like?

I meam he claimed rbed and rced.

It could be both town or scum like but your response was like you know it's scum related.

You didn't even question it for a second that can it be town
I'm not going to apologise for being good at analysing claims. It didn't really fit to me. Like your argument here is that my read on that was too good? Okay?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh come on ratchet

You claimed cop

Then you pushed tobi then anyone you were fine with - phoniex, indigo or Juliet.

Then today you came up with you role copped juliet - a dead player - too convenient

Then you pushed for indigo who should have been town based on his interaction with phoneix on assumption that there is no alignment cop.

You can read me on tone, general solving, arguments I make etc

Reborn

I do town read him yes, explain to me Ratchet's gameplay that is in no way ''towny''.
I already did

What makes you think his game play is consistent with town? I don't wanna hear that his game play is too scumy to be scum.

We already didn't vote him yesterday because we wanted to give him benefits of doubts. Heck, I made posts saying we aren't lynching Tobi and ratchet.

But today he came up with he role copped juliet which is too convenient and then he pushed indigo - someone who should have been town cleared based on interaction with phonix.

there were 2 factions in TAC's 20 player game so its doable

it said galactic republic or w.e in phoenix role. is this an indication of separist and this being together?

where does vader and palpatine fit into this
Drago seems to be mixing the timelines, the galactic republic existed when the separatists existed. The empire came after the republics fall.

Im grouping Dooku together with the empire because Dooku himself was never part of the republic so Im just assuming Drago is going for something new here.

@Charlie You got a point about them not claim punishing Ratchet, Ill give you that.

As for TAC I think he's claiming Mando.

Reborn

I'm not going to apologise for being good at analysing claims. It didn't really fit to me. Like your argument here is that my read on that was too good? Okay?
Or you have tmi that phoniex was scum and you bussed him.

You are very capable of pulling that right?🤷

Oh come on ratchet

You claimed cop

Claiming cop isnt being all over the place, why is that used here?

He and others pushed Tobi because of the way he was acting, it wasnt just him. It took me coming in and saving Tobi which led to Phoenix being hanged.

As far as Indigo was concerned, He wasn't acting the best last phase so people pushing Indigo was fine.

Ratchet had an interraction with Juliet and claimed she was trying to divert from Phoenix, so him checking her makes sense to me.

This is a fair assumption to have, and it was wrong.

Idk what makes this behavior all over the place to you fam.

Reborn

@Reborn what's stopping ratchet from saying he scanned jules as inno
He claimed ability cop

Second this is too convenient for me. He spend more time arguing with indigo being scum and he even prefered his Lynch but somehow he role copped a dead player and then the moment Indigo claimed he went for him again.

I mean, you understand that part of your job as Town is to think about these things, yes? You should have some leaning - one way or the other. You've seen me play scum more than once, do *I* pull wild gambits often?
No, from what I have seen you are calculated and think long term as scum, which is why i am still not voting you.

Reborn

He and others pushed Tobi because of the way he was acting, it wasnt just him. It took me coming in and saving Tobi which led to Phoenix being hanged.

As far as Indigo was concerned, He wasn't acting the best last phase so people pushing Indigo was fine.

Ratchet had an interraction with Juliet and claimed she was trying to divert from Phoenix, so him checking her makes sense to me.

You aren't the only one who said tobi isn't scum.

I made few posts too

But his reasoning was he is dead weight so we should Lynch him disregarding that a scum won't act like that. So he was not pushing his scum reads but a townie to save himself.

I don't think a town would act like that.

Also, even if indigo was getting sussed yesterday but the moment phoniex flipped indigo turned out to be most likely town.

However, he disregarded that went after indigo assuming there isn't any alignement cop. Not only it can lead to alignment cop coming forward but if tac wouldn't have intervened then Indigo would have been sussed

Emil

Certified Memelord
He claimed ability cop

Second this is too convenient for me. He spend more time arguing with indigo being scum and he even prefered his Lynch but somehow he role copped a dead player and then the moment Indigo claimed he went for him again.
you r missing my point

he could of came today and said i got inno on jules and called it a day

im tinfoiling he didnt do that because that wud make it very convienient to cop a dead player. so instead went the convoluted route and changed into ability cop and gave us jules abilities to make it belivable

but the target definitly checks out with his scum reads last night

Emil

Certified Memelord

ratchet pushing tobi was garbage. from his PoV it should of been possible tobi was ccing him. its his worst part of day 1. the tobi push

I

Indigo

Vote 2:

DoctorIndigo – Ratchet
T-Pein™ – Ratchet
Ratchet Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi > Phoenix
Tobi Ratchet > Phonix
Charlie Tobi > Phoenix
Peroroncino Tobi > Phoenix
Blue Tobi > Phoenix
hime – Tobi
Reborn - Ariess
Fuji - Phoenix

Phoenix – 8
Ratchet – 3
Tobi – 2
Reborn– 1

Final vote:

DoctorIndigo Ratchet > Phoenix D. King
T-Pein™ Ratchet > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi > Phoenix D. King
Tobi Ratchet > Phoenix D. King
Charlie Tobi > Phoenix D. King
Peroroncino Tobi > Phoenix D. King
Blue Tobi > Phoenix D. King
hime – Peroroncino > Tobi
Reborn – Ariess
Fujishiro Phoenix D. King

Phoenix D. King – 10
Tobi – 2
Ariess / Ratchet – 1

Order of Phoenix voters, @Lord Melkor voted him first way early on then @Ekkologix followed, afterwards @Ratchet voted him but then veered towards Tobi, third real voter on Phoenix was @Peroroncino.

Fourth/fifth and sixth voters were Blue/Me and Charlie.

Last 4 were Tobi/Ratchy/Pein and Indigo.

Imo Ekko can be cleared of being mates with Phoenix, he never voted his vote from him after he put it there.

Id say mafia realized Phoenix was doomed around the time the switch from Tobi started happening, so if there is bussing we should be looking around there. Which would be after the Pero vote.​
This doesn't include me voting on Phoenix WAY early on and pushing him as scum the entire day

Status
Not open for further replies.