Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rectification: A lot of my hypothesis were wrong. But hypothesis are just hypothesis.

Here - with CarrotForNakama - we are talking about a theory

There is a reason why I can counter so easily the argumentation of the yamato base. The Yamato case/theory is only composed of hypothesis and subjective reasonning, the opposite of my CarrotforNakama theory which is a complete theory.

A theory is not an hypothesis, it's an entire load of works, facts, reasonning.. all combined together. It's aiming to be the most efficient way to explain an element. (here, the unique and odd treatment of Carrot)

When an hypothesis is a grain of sand, a theory is the Great Pyramid of Giza.

It's solid.

So needless to say that I'm very .. very .. VERY confident about my theory.
Let's recenter the debate.
Carrot won't join.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@thedarkdragon11 Reading through Act 3 again has intensified my belief in Raizo4Nakama, he really gets more smoke than I realized at first…especially on the roof, he was the most impressive Scabbard against Kaido and it’s not particularly close. If not for the fact that it’s absolutely gonna be Yamato, I don’t think you have to squint to see that the ninja has a legitimate shot at joining Luffy’s crew :smoothy:

Raizo is the best candidate atm

- The star of Zou arc
- Luffy, Usopp, Chopper like him so much
- Luffy remembers his name
- There is no Ninja in the crew while there are 2 Zoans already
- Has sad past, losing something in the past (his Lord and not his brain)
- Shined in Rooftop like @Jew D. Boy said
- Has unique fighting style (not same with Nami) and unique face (not same with Nami)
- Interacted with Jinbe and made a great teamwork with our newly joined nakama (the 2 new nakamas are making bond already)

If Yamato get bounty and I don't see reason why she wouldn't get one, there's no way she is staying in Wano. At that point she would be liability to them.
What has Yamao done and scabbards don't, that she should exclusively get a bounty?
Fighting Kaido? Fighting Beast Pirates? All of scabbards did that too, so if she gets a bounty, all of scabbards should get one too.
Only thing she does but scabbards don't is babysitting Momo. But babysitting Momo doesn't give a bounty.

Different story if said, Yamao ended up protecting Robin with Brook and kicked CP0's asses. They are Government officials.
Yet this didn't happen and Oda made her babysitting Momo again after Rooftop, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.