Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It was a suicide?:zorothink:
It was also here that Zoro learned how weak women's bodies really are. The knowledge gained in this lesson was demonstrated against Enel when he injured Robin and then Zoro said "She's a woman". Against Monet when she was chasing Robin and Nami, then Zoro appeared and said, "Why are you attacking the weak?" (or something like that, I don't remember exactly how he put it). He would never harm a woman unless it endangered his friends. Just like how he attacked Monet when she was about to kill Tashigi (has a soft spot for her). In addition, at Whiskey Peak, he attacked a woman and a child with the blunt side of the sword, despite the fact that they were going to kill him.
I don’t think Zoro developed a sexist view that women have weak bodies. He himself suggest he would kill some if he needs to. To me, Kuina’s death was a realization from Zoro that human life in general is fragile. Kuina was the picture of strength for him as a kid, so to learn her death was so mundane, he became obsessed with any shortcomings he would make and work to correct it. Because a wound that would kill a normal man shouldn’t stop him, especially now that he’s fighting for Kuina’s sake too.

IMO, most instances where Zoro is holding back are Oda’s sensibilities as an author showing. He probably prefers Zoro not cut down women, if he could help it. Although some have some in universe reasoning, such as his reluctance to cut down Tashigi(he has a soft spot for her), and the Robin/Enel moment likely because he sees her as a nakama now. Remember, at the time, he didn’t trust her.

As for the suicide thing, apparently falling from the stairs is a euphemism for suicide over in Japan, but I’ve found no source for that.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Zoro x Kuina flashback? I think it's very great and definitely the most underrated flashback. How Zoro reacted to Kuina's death as a child, how her death affected Zoro as an adult, her funeral scene (it's perfect despite being very short), etc.

I recommend everyone to watch it in anime.

I would like to read a thread about it, but there isn't one. Maybe someday I'll make it myself, but I'm not sure
I love how effective the Zoro and Kuina flashback is. I don’t like how the fandom thinks that Zoro’s backstory is less tragic compared to the other Strawhats. Just because his backstory isn’t dark doesn’t mean it isn’t tragic. It certainly is more relatable than the others.

Personally, I don’t like the rumor that Kuina committed suicide. I don’t know enough about Japanese culture to verify if it’s an actual saying. But I think there’s something heartbreaking about a child dying before their potential could be realized.

It was a suicide?:zorothink:
It was also here that Zoro learned how weak women's bodies really are. The knowledge gained in this lesson was demonstrated against Enel when he injured Robin and then Zoro said "She's a woman". Against Monet when she was chasing Robin and Nami, then Zoro appeared and said, "Why are you attacking the weak?" (or something like that, I don't remember exactly how he put it). He would never harm a woman unless it endangered his friends. Just like how he attacked Monet when she was about to kill Tashigi. In addition, at Whiskey Peak, he attacked a woman and a child with the blunt side of the sword, despite the fact that they were going to kill him.
Is an euphenism that is used in japan the source where i found it it was a japanese Facebook page wich I do believe at 90% imo even zoro encouraged her she already had in her mind that she was useless for been a woman there was no turning back
About zoro evolution I was referring that he is a constant character he started to train very hard after her dead also it was pretty sad when his teacher approached him and give him the sword of kuina then zoro been alone having to achieve his and her dream sure you will find a lot of idiots who says that zoro end goal is a YC3 but they lack of comprenhension his true dream is this
this was also repeat in chapter 1033
about women is true that her death changed Zoro's mind over them I read and heard he is a malechauvinist or he doesn't appreciate women wich is not true and those comments piss me a lot zoro only consider them fragiles but that's not a male chauvinist behaviour

Nope
Zoro is my favorite Strawhat and whether Oda makes him kill Kaido or not doesn't affect this. We gotta understand that, while Oda likes Zoro, he likes Luffy more and Luffy is his mc.
You gotta stop always replying on ZKK related posts. We all know why it may not happen. But. We all believe in ZKK because Oda is the one who gave us all these hints and actual fucking foreshadowing about it.

He can be trolling but with how much Oda has shown love for Zoro in Wano...ZKK isnt some distant fantasy of us Zoro fans.

So stop acting like those smug luffytar-ds.

We get it you dont belive on ZKK.

Doesnt mean you always have to act like a sourasswipe.

There are other guys here who also arent fan of ZKK like mod Garp and Gol yet they doesnt always whine on why it wouldnt happen, especially not in the basically Zoro circlejerking part in wg.

You gotta stop always replying on ZKK related posts.
I can post what I want tho.
Just gotta prepare folks in case it doesn't happen.:lusalty:

I did believe in it for a while and I would love it to happen. I'm disappointed that Oda trolled us like this. Luffy and Zoro would have made for such a good combo:pepehands: but noooooo Oda had to write the Luffy show:pepemotion:

Nope
Zoro is my favourite Strawhat and whether Oda makes him kill Kaido or not doesn't affect this. We gotta understand that, while Oda likes Zoro, he likes Luffy more and Luffy is his mc.
Oda's fav is Zoro, Zoro is the only Japanese in SH and Oda is a highly patriotic person.
Luffy is obviously the MC and that can't be changed, but Zoro is also an important character in the series.
Post automatically merged:

King o
Is an euphenism that is used in japan the source where i found it it was a japanese Facebook page wich I do believe at 90% imo even zoro encouraged her she already had in her mind that she was useless for been a woman there was no turning back
About zoro evolution I was referring that he is a constant character he started to train very hard after her dead also it was pretty sad when his teacher approached him and give him the sword of kuina then zoro been alone having to achieve his and her dream sure you will find a lot of idiots who says that zoro end goal is a YC3 but they lack of comprenhension his true dream is this
this was also repeat in chapter 1033
about women is true that her death changed Zoro's mind over them I read and heard he is a malechauvinist or he doesn't appreciate women wich is not true and those comments piss me a lot zoro only consider them fragiles but that's not a male chauvinist behaviour
King of heaven incoming? let's go :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

OMG even crunchyroll is a fan of Zoro 😳

Last edited:
I can post what I want tho.
Just gotta prepare folks in case it doesn't happen.:lusalty:

I did believe in it for a while and I would love it to happen. I'm disappointed that Oda trolled us like this. Luffy and Zoro would have made for such a good combo:pepehands: but noooooo Oda had to write the Luffy show:pepemotion:
If you keep this shit up
Lik is gonna make you a dulahan of the retarded ass clown @Fenaker of the weak baits

And this will make @Punpun the great degenerate flip out and you don't want him doxing you

Leave while you still can