Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I think most zorobros would prefer Oda went that route instead the route hes going with. The problem was King, so I understand why Oda went the route he did. King is a problem; could beat all supernovas 1v1; Zoro and luffy would need a power up to win, to show respect to Alber.(third strongest rhm of all time) I guess Wano would be another 20 chapters to do it right. Starts off the three captains vs Kaido, then BM joins; then Zoro and Killer joins; then do the same thing, but zoro doesnt go down.
That would have been really nice. Tbh Sanji vs King would have worked well in this scenario too. It would be another aesthetically pleasing matchup with them both being aerial fighters and whatnot

That would have been really nice. Tbh Sanji vs King would have worked well in this scenario too. It would be another aesthetically pleasing matchup with them both being aerial fighters and whatnot
True. I was ok with Sanji facing King, but I knew Sanji was just too weak. So it made more sense that Zoro or Luffy would face him instead. The only two with the capacity to overcome such power.

Rooftop Zoro = Can Bypass Kaidos Dura
Post Rooftop Zoro = Can Bypass Kaidos dura, Couldnt Bypass base King
Post Advcoc Zoro = Can bypass Base King dura

Rooftop zoros ap that can cut kaido but couldnt cut flame on king < advcoc Zoro ap That can neg diff both king and kaido

as you can see, If zoro were level 1 at the roof, he now jumped at least 3 or 4 tiers

current Zoro oneshots yonkos
shyruu would be lucky if haki doesnt work on his DF

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
True. I was ok with Sanji facing King, but I knew Sanji was just too weak. So it made more sense that Zoro or Luffy would face him instead. The only two with the capacity to overcome such power.
Fair enough lol, I never really consider powerlevels whenever I think of possible matchups so I just put together whatever I think looks cool or has a good narrative haha

Damn there are a lot parallels between zoro and link
-There names means "hero of the golden dawn"
-both color green
-both swordsmen
- both related with blacksmiths
-Link tamed a dog(breath of the wild)zoro with the fox
-both got a weapon from the princess
If would be a waste of potential if oda doesn't go on on that

😭

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Damn there are a lot parallels between zoro and link
-There names means "hero of the golden dawn"
-both color green
-both swordsmen
- both related with blacksmiths
-Link tamed a dog(breath of the wild)zoro with the fox
-both got a weapon from the princess
If would be a waste of potential if oda doesn't go on on that

😭
Both have also faced the reanimated corpse of their predecessors.

I was thinking about or boi Zoro and his strength and I realized that both Luffy and Sanji stans downplay him and that they tend to forget what doesn't fit their headcanon. Let's start with Luffy stans:

-They usually disagree with Zoro being comparable to Luffy because "they weren't comprable ever". Which is both funny af and easy to debunk. The databook pre TS which didn't make them comparable, but equals twice. (Crew stats with Luffy and Zoro having 6) And Zoro's databook where it was stated that he is as strong as Luffy (can't remember the exact words). And don't forget that at their fight at Whiskey Peak, neither of them knew which one was stronger and Oda didn't even dare to show the winner as it was a draw.

-Now that I proved that Luffy≈Zoro isn't a headcanon, we can get to the next point: Why aren't they equal now? What changed? Well, the answer is nothing. Nothing changed. They are both destined to achieve the same things Pirate King for Luffy and World's Strongest Swordsman for Zoro. Both achieved peak haki so far (ACoC) with the only argument being that Luffy awakened his fruit and that's going to expire because Zoro is basically going to "awaken" his sword(s) aka Black Blades which is harder and rarer than a DF awakening mind you.

And thus, Luffy and Zoro were ≈ before and thus, they can be ≈ rn too.

Now for the Sanji stans. It's as clear as water that Zoro is leagues above him by both portrayal and feats but it looks like some Sanji fins cling to the past ,despite despising the same past, to show that Sanji is close to Zoro. I mostly see them using the 6.0 and 5.0 in Strength as something to prove that they were equal/comparable. But they usually forget that between 5 and 6, there's an infinite amount of numbers. It doesn't matter how many numbers you add after the 5. it will never become a 6, doesn't it matter how many decimals you add, the number will always be closer to 5 than to 6.

What do you think fellow Zoro fans, is all of this thread worthy?

Last edited:
I mostly see them using the 6.0 and 5.0 in Strength as something to prove that they were equal. But they usually forget that between 5 and 6, there's an infinite amount of numbers. It doesn't matter how many numbers you add after the 5. it will never become a 6, doesn't it matter how many decimals you add, the number will always be closer to 5 than to 6.
5 == 6?

Gosh, Sanji stans always reach new heights

I was thinking about or boi Zoro and his strength and I realized that both Luffy and Sanji stats downplay him and that they tend to forget what doesn't fit their headcanon. Let's start with Luffy stans:

-They usually disagree with Zoro being comparable to Luffy because "they weren't comprable ever". Which is both funny af and easy to debunk. The databook pre TS which didn't make them comparable, but equals twice. (Crew stats with Luffy and Zoro having 6) And Zoro's databook where it was stated that he is as strong as Luffy (can't remember the exact words). And don't forget their fight at Whiskey Peak where neither of them knew which one was stronger and Oda didn't even dare to show the winner as it was a draw.

-Now that I proved that Luffy≈Zoro isn't a headcanon, we can get to the next point: Why aren't they equal now? What changed? Well, the answer is nothing. Nothing changed. They are both destined to achieve the same things Pirate King for Luffy and World's Strongest Swordsman for Zoro. Both achieved peak haki so far (ACoC) with the only argument being that Luffy awakened his fruit and that's going to expire because Zoro is basically going to "awaken" his sword(s) aka Black Blades which is harder and rarer than a DF awakening mind you.

And thus, Luffy and Zoro were ≈ before and thus, they can be ≈ rn too.

Now for the Sanji stans. It's as clear as water that Zoro is leagues above him by both portrayal and feats but it looks like some Sanji fins cling to the past ,despite despising the same past, to show that Sanji is close to Zoro. I mostly see them using the 6.0 and 5.0 in Strength as something to prove that they were equal. But they usually forget that between 5 and 6, there's an infinite amount of numbers. It doesn't matter how many numbers you add after the 5. it will never become a 6, doesn't it matter how many decimals you add, the number will always be closer to 5 than to 6.

What do you think fellow Zoro fans, is all of this thread worthy?
You're spitting, also I think those stats from Red Databook are just some vague indications because it is also shown that Sanji and Luffy/Zoro are close in smartness which is hilarious to think about as we all know Sanji is by far smarter than our 2 conquerors.:toximoji::zorothink: