Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Can't wait for it to play when Zoro will pick up Luffy and reply Kaido with that dragon twister or the moment when he'll save Luffy once again n attack with Ashura or the moment when he 2 shot King with ACOC

Holyshit this is made for Zoro.

ZKK
Post automatically merged:

The haters were so happy with zkk being "dead" on the latest chapter and Toei shows up and puts a L on they asses. :zosmug:
They are still crying on reddit.
Went there to read those posts n comments, my brave Zoro fam of Reddit winning there as well

"I am not racist, I have a lot of black friends but...[fill with racist content]"
"I am not homophobic, I have many gay friends but...[fill with homophobic content]"

The same vibe here:

"I am not a Zoro haters, in fact I love him but...I think he's a neg diff material for Luffy and Sanji is almost equal to him, and I hope he doesn't get cool moments"
Zoro haters will be sleepless today.
How a man can casually cut a Yonko attack n then proceed to hit with an attack that made BM's BP high n Kaido scared like a bitch.

Just how

Can't wait for it to play when Zoro will pick up Luffy and reply Kaido with that dragon twister or the moment when he'll save Luffy once again n attack with Ashura or the moment when he 2 shot King with ACOC

Holyshit this is made for Zoro.

ZKK

They are still crying on reddit.
Went there to read those posts n comments, my brave Zoro fam of Reddit winning there as well

Zoro haters will be sleepless today.
How a man can casually cut a Yonko attack n then proceed to hit with an attack that made BM's BP high n Kaido scared like a bitch.

Just how
Hit with a break in the during the climax of the arc?
Toei: No problem we got you our fellow Zoro bros:myman:

The man resembles God of Wano Ryuma- Luffy
The man carrying Oden's sword- Luffy
The many carrying Oden's daughter- Luffy
The best swordsman in wano- Luffy
The man who claims that he will cut Kaido into pieces- Luffy
The man whose vivre card claim he's an Oni hunter-Luffy
The man who was cheaply put down by a combined attack to remove him from the rooftop n surely deserve a rematch- Luffy
The man who's seeing a grim reaper and he isn't done yet- Luffy
Let's go LKK ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Luffy redhawk was so powerful it sliced the massive horn of Onigashima it also made BM scream her lungs out telling Kaido to dodge:milaugh:
When you think about it again, Zoro did all these while saving Luffy for like 5 to 6 times 🤣🤣

Did the anime animated the part where Zoro casually deflecting wind slashes from Kaido?

Last edited:
Everything that was in manga, anime, databooks, games, etc. - just like that, there will be no ZKK

Chekhov's gun (Chekhov's rifle, Russian: Чеховское ружьё) is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play.

Yeah, just like that:beckmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

Temple of the King of Hell: Zoro
One day, in the year of the fox came a time remembered well
When the strong young man of the rising sun
Heard the tolling of the great black bell
One day in the year of the fox when the bell began to ring
It meant the time had come for one to go
To the temple of the king

There in the middle of the circle he stands
Searching, seeking
With just one touch of his trembling hand
The answer will be found

Daylight waits while the old man sings
"Heaven help me"
And then like the rush of a thousand wings
It shines upon the one and the day has just begun

One day in the year of the fox came a time remembered well
When the strong young man of the rising sun
Heard the tolling of the great black bell
One day in the year of the fox when the bell began to sing
It meant the time had come for the one to go

There in the middle of the people he stands
Seeing, feeling
With just a wave of the strong right hand, he's gone

Far from the circle, at the edge of the world
He's hoping, wondering
Thinking back from the stories he's heard
Of what he's gonna see

There, in the middle of a circle it lies
Heaven help me
Then all could see by the shine in his eyes
The answer had been found

Back with the people in the circle he stands
Giving, feeling
With just one touch of a strong right hand, they know
Of the temple and the king

Zorro is Spanish for fox too ofc lol.

Also speaking of "Foxes":
(Pirate Foxy)

(The other pirate Foxy ofc)

(Foxes the singer)

:zosmug::fujilaugh::steef::myman:

My fangirl fantasy was always to have Kaido defeated in a 1v2 against Luffy and Zoro together, but I would really like this scenario. It’s a nice way to tie in all of the plotlines he was involved in this arc.
I think most zorobros would prefer Oda went that route instead the route hes going with. The problem was King, so I understand why Oda went the route he did. King is a problem; could beat all supernovas 1v1; Zoro and luffy would need a power up to win, to show respect to Alber.(third strongest rhm of all time) I guess Wano would be another 20 chapters to do it right. Starts off the three captains vs Kaido, then BM joins; then Zoro and Killer joins; then do the same thing, but zoro doesnt go down.