Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I have been thinking about the underlying theme in Wano... Without a mistake, it is betrayal.
The first betrayal came from Orochi's grandfather, he betrayed the Kozukis, killed all other daimyos and was forced to commit seppuku because of it. His clan was persecuted due to his actions and innocent people lost their lives.

Then, we have Orochi's revenge, he betrayed Oden and Sukiyaki with a greater goal, to ruin Wano and make its citizens suffer because, in his mind, they are all guilty for what happened to his clan. Orochi made a promise to Oden that he would free the prisoners and leave Wano once ships are built but he never intended to keep that promise.

We have a mysterious man working for Orochi, loyal to a fault, yakuza boss of the capital, shogun's guard dog - Napping Kyoshiro. Turns out it is Denjiro, who has been waiting for the right time to drive his blade through Orochi's throat. The loyal guard dog has never been loyal. All the money he could get his hands on, together with Hiyori, was distributed to Ebisu town.

The oscar goes to a member of Red Scabbards, the man who was sharing joy and sorrow with them all. An actor, who didn't love the Scabbards nor did he hate them but found his one and only purpose in playing a character on orders of his master, lord Orochi. The one and only, Kurozumi Kanjuro, the man who "couldn't draw".

Was that the last betrayal we will see in Wano? Just another betrayal we found out in Wano was Apoo betraying Kidd and Hawkins alliance by working for Kaido. At the same time, we found out about another betrayal, X-Drake as an undercover marine officer of the secret organization Sword was never loyal to Kaido. The newly formed alliance between the two Yonkos could perhaps end with betrayal and the alliance between Strawhats and Heart Pirates is of uncertain epilogue.
Who is the best backstabber of them all? :crybeard:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I have been thinking about the underlying theme in Wano... Without a mistake, it is betrayal.
The first betrayal came from Orochi's grandfather, he betrayed the Kozukis, killed all other daimyos and was forced to commit seppuku because of it. His clan was persecuted due to his actions and innocent people lost their lives.

Then, we have Orochi's revenge, he betrayed Oden and Sukiyaki with a greater goal, to ruin Wano and make its citizens suffer because, in his mind, they are all guilty for what happened to his clan. Orochi made a promise to Oden that he would free the prisoners and leave Wano once ships are built but he never intended to keep that promise.

We have a mysterious man working for Orochi, loyal to a fault, yakuza boss of the capital, shogun's guard dog - Napping Kyoshiro. Turns out it is Denjiro, who has been waiting for the right time to drive his blade through Orochi's throat. The loyal guard dog has never been loyal. All the money he could get his hands on, together with Hiyori, was distributed to Ebisu town.

The oscar goes to a member of Red Scabbards, the man who was sharing joy and sorrow with them all. An actor, who didn't love the Scabbards nor did he hate them but found his one and only purpose in playing a character on orders of his master, lord Orochi. The one and only, Kurozumi Kanjuro, the man who "couldn't draw".

Was that the last betrayal we will see in Wano? Just another betrayal we found out in Wano was Apoo betraying Kidd and Hawkins alliance by working for Kaido. At the same time, we found out about another betrayal, X-Drake as an undercover marine officer of the secret organization Sword was never loyal to Kaido. The newly formed alliance between the two Yonkos could perhaps end with betrayal and the alliance between Strawhats and Heart Pirates is of uncertain epilogue.
Who is the best backstabber of them all? :crybeard:
Young Master warned us

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Mihawk is the "Sekai Saykio no Otoko"

Though it's not canon, but still :finally:
<<Zoro: I've been throwing my life away ever since the moment I decided to be the world's strongest swordsman.

Sanji: {Crazy asshole...!! He was going to fight the strongest man in the world! He knew what would happen...!!! Give up your ambition, if it'll get you killed!!}
IT'S SO SIMPLE!!!
JUST GIVE UP YOUR ASPIRATIONS!!!

:steef:

Actually, we got the raws now. Maybe @Den_Den_Mushi can take a look and tell us what is written here.
相手は
His opponent was

本物の
The real

世界一だぞ
World’s strongest

I guess you could interpret it as ‘strongest man in the world’ given that Sanji doesn’t add the qualifier of ‘strongest swordsman’, he just straight up calls Mihawk the strongest.