Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that mate, I only said meeting the crew was important, but not the only parameters :goyea:
You said she'd never join because she hadn't met the 'criteria' now she's ticked every single box for a next nakama.

- Sad backstory
- Had a goal for the arc and completed it
- Declared interest of joining the crew
- relationship with Luffy
- Goal and ambition to live freely

Larrot did nothing significant this entire arc... just going to throw that out there. Everything she did she failed at does that sound like a Strawhat to you?

You said she'd never join because she hadn't met the 'criteria' now she's ticked every single box for a next nakama.

- Sad backstory
- Had a goal for the arc and completed it
- Declared interest of joining the crew
- relationship with Luffy
- Goal and ambition to live freely

Larrot did nothing significant this entire arc... just going to throw that out there. Everything she did she failed at does that sound like a Strawhat to you?
Lmao. No, she misses a LOT of paramaters.

- A good relationship with the crew (right now we only had interactions nothing more)
- A post
- A Shining Nakama Action
- A purpose on the seas

Yeah... She is missing a lot and Carrot has all that ;)
Post automatically merged:

So you changed from Larrot to Tama joining the crew to cope?
Did you read the actual thread or are you fixated on a little tweet about Nami ?

Lmao. No, she misses a LOT of paramaters.

- A good relationship with the crew (right now we only had interactions nothing more)
- A post
- A Shining Nakama Action
- A purpose on the seas

Yeah... She is missing a lot and Carrot has all that ;)
Good relationship she's just met them and almost half of them are onboard with her joining when the crew first met Larrot they all hated her for attacking them.

A post like look out :suresure: hell let's give Yamato the post of look out takes so much skill right

Shining nakama action? How about getting rid of the bomb threats, 1 v 1 Kaido until Luffy gets back and helping Momonuske land Onigashima under Luffy's command. Yamato has been in the series 1 arc and has done more than Larrot in 6 years

:gokulaugh:

Purpose on the seas what is Larrots? She's literally bored so stowed away. Yamato is to be free like Oden and to see the accumulation of Luffy and Rogers goal.

The fact Larrot has been in the series so long and no one but you really think she's SH worthy should tell you everything.

No I didn't read your twitter because I don't need to read about made up subversive affirmation crap

:milaugh:

Yeah, I felt asleep and there were three more page.. I don't have that kinda time.
There hasn't been even a single day where I have checked this thread and didn't see AT LEAST 3-4 new posts made by you.

So fuck off trying to pretend like you aren't obsessed with your agenda and this thread with "I don't have the time to read all these posts!" after having been banned from Arlong Park and other forums.

Hopefully when this is over you'll start to touch some grass and breathe some fresh air.

dizzy has always been a fans of Germa he wasn't deflecting or anything when he talked about Germa.
Even in WCI arc (which was Carrot's best days) he was a bigger Germa fan than Carrot fan.

These guys can confirm @Flowa @Chrono @sanjikun @Den_Den_Mushi @Albino 👑 @Owl Ki @Tyki_Mikk etc.
Yeah, dizzy is a big Germa fan. Fuck knows why but he is.

Also, all current nakama options are shit with Yamato being especially shit. Imagine if Franky was tossed in at the last minute during the assault of Enies Lobby, had a completely creepy identity crisis as Robin's mother, spent most of the arc chasing down a plot device that was then unceremoniously dealt with by somebody else and offered no skills other than hitting things real hard? Cause that is pretty much Yamato.

Oda should have stopped after Jinbe. :goatasure:

Good relationship she's just met them and almost half of them are onboard with her joining when the crew first met Larrot they all hated her for attacking them.

Exactly she just met them, so now I'm waiting for a good relationship , in other word, a good dynamic.

A post like look out :suresure: hell let's give Yamato the post of look out takes so much skill right
Sorry, Taken :kuzanshut:

How about getting rid of the bomb threats, 1 v 1 Kaido until Luffy gets back and helping Momonuske land Onigashima under Luffy's command. Yamato has been in the series 1 arc and has done more than Larrot in 6 years
All of that was cool, but NONE of that was treated the way the Sulong in 888 or the Green Room or the Tornado was treated. Sorry Buddy.

Purpose on the seas what is Larrots
Adventure and Inherited Will ;)

The fact Larrot has been in the series so long and no one but you really think she's SH worthy should tell you everything.
Don't take you case as a generality mate, we are plently. Don't make me remind you of the polls (Carrot wasn't even in the story back then ;) )

There hasn't been even a single day where I have checked this thread and didn't see AT LEAST 3-4 new posts made by you.
Yup, I check everyday mate nothing wrong with that ;)

So fuck off trying to pretend like you aren't obsessed with your agenda and this thread with "I don't have the time to read all these posts!" after having been banned from Arlong Park and other forums.
Lmao you sound angry, are you okay ? Like I said I check everyday, nothing wrong with that ;)

Hopefully when this is over you'll start to touch some grass and breathe some fresh air.
Are you guys garderners or something ? You are all talking about grass :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.