Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
fooj got robbed from victory that game

dont let the media fool u

if we knew he will get end gamed we wuda simply abstained and no lynched until he gets enough time to collect his bounties

siding with mafia always better there cuz they have more vote control late game

him + us means we have vote majority over town. town were sitting ducks lel

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tagging @Lord Melkor here too as neither of you seem to be getting this. While Town theoretically had. A chance to stop the Mafia kills, it was effectively not a chance, because if they didn't stop both they lose. And this next part is for you Melkor:

First, we can't really count on the Mafia screwing up the lynch there. That was a huge mistake by them. You could argue it was unfair on them. At the start of Day 5, the numbers were 5/3/1. If Lanji gets lynched there and I don't get modkilled, it's 4/3/1 going into the night, and then the next town death has it 3/3/1 = game over.

So town got super lucky with the Lanji thing. If we assume that happens again and I don't get modkilled, then we go into the night 5/3/1 - Mafia kill twice and it's 3/3/1. Game over again.

The advantage was already in the hands of Mafia the moment Day 5 began. The game was all but won. This is why, in the dead chat, I explained that it was a bit harsh on the town to only give them two mislynches before losing control of the lynch.

Tagging @Lord Melkor here too as neither of you seem to be getting this. While Town theoretically had. A chance to stop the Mafia kills, it was effectively not a chance, because if they didn't stop both they lose. And this next part is for you Melkor:

First, we can't really count on the Mafia screwing up the lynch there. That was a huge mistake by them. You could argue it was unfair on them. At the start of Day 5, the numbers were 5/3/1. If Lanji gets lynched there and I don't get modkilled, it's 4/3/1 going into the night, and then the next town death has it 3/3/1 = game over.

So town got super lucky with the Lanji thing. If we assume that happens again and I don't get modkilled, then we go into the night 5/3/1 - Mafia kill twice and it's 3/3/1. Game over again.

The advantage was already in the hands of Mafia the moment Day 5 began. The game was all but won. This is why, in the dead chat, I explained that it was a bit harsh on the town to only give them two mislynches before losing control of the lynch.

Okay, i admit i have not analyzed the game as much as you did here, i was relying on Drago's words that town still had a chance to win after failed lynch on Indigo. I just had the impression that you implied that i was only one making mistakes on town side, but i understand that it was not what you intended. Let's move on and avoid similar mistakes in future games.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Okay, i admit i have not analyzed the game as much as you did here, i was relying on Drago's words that town still had a chance to win after failed lynch on Indigo. I just had the impression that you implied that i was only one making mistakes on town side, but i understand that it was not what you intended. Let's move on and avoid similar mistakes in future games.
blaming it on you was ridiculous, ultra played way scummier by pretending he had turned fuji vanilla.
We lost because of the choices of one indie, it's always the godamn indies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

i had a protect left,blue had a RB left and lanji had 2 protects,but my point here is not to argue what we should have done but simply to show how one indie fucks up the entire town team.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Of course. I would almost never blame a loss on one player because the game simply doesn't work that way. Apologies for it having come across that way.

Mutant Assist (Venom) If you are killed or lynched pick any player and merge with them. Give them a new role. Works once in the game

Spiderman-Town

(Skilled Photographer) Target any player and find out their alignment

(Organic Web Shooter) You have following one shots
-Role block a player for a cycle
-paralyze a player for a cycle
-confuse a player for a cycle

(Bully Maguire) You have the following one shots
-I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye: Target any player and redirect their next action to another player
-You want forgiveness? Get religion: Challenge a Culted player to R/p/s if you win revert them back to their original alignment
-I missed the part where that's my problem: Target any player with a Omega kill
-Look at little Goblin Junior. Gonna cry?: Target one Mafia Role that is not Magneto or Green Goblin and make their next action miss
-I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries: Challenge any player who's won a mutant assist to r/p/s if you win steal their mutant assist

(Fight with Symbiote) Challenge any anti town role that is not Green Goblin, Magneto or Dr Doom to
r/p/s. If you win copy one random ability as a one shot

I have a hilarious confession regarding this

I thought this guy was my character after the merge for sometime 🤣🤣🤣 when u don't know shit about marvel

Ghost Rider-Town

(Hellfire) You have following one shots
-Hellfire Bullets: Target 3 players and burn one random ability for the cycle
-Hellfire Wall: Protect yourself from all actions for one cycle. Any player that targets you in the cycle has 3 of their abilities burned the following cycle
-Hellfire Blast: Target any player and burn 3 of their abilities for the cycle
-Hellfire Ground Smash: Pick any number, player who lands on it will have 3 of their abilities burned for the cycle

(Chain Manipulation) You have the following one shots
-Chain Wrap: Role/Vote Block a player for the day phase
-Chain Extension: Reuse a Mutant Assist activated within the cycle
-Burning Chain: Target any player with a kill shot
-Chain Fan: Redirect back the first action that targets you in the cycle
-Chain Pierce: See 2 incoming actions and who was targeted. Destroy one

(Penace Stare) Target any player and lie detect them bypassing all immunity. If they are lying omega kill them. Works once in the game

(Hellcycle) When this has been activated Indie role abilities cannot target you for the phase. Works three times

Status
Not open for further replies.