What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

She has no big moment connection to the crew like literally every other crew member:

Jinbei gave his blood to Luffy

Brook singing Binks Sake with the Crew and the Connection to Laboon

Franky telling Robin existence is not a sin and seeing the lengths as a group they went to for her

Luffy saving Robin and then the journey of her only fully becoming a Straw Hat in Ennies Lobby
Jinbei did so much cool shit with Luffy before joining at this point

saving his ass multiple times in Marineford

then Blood transfusion with Luffy

that GOATED moment of Jinbei telling Arlong's story to Nami and her forgiving him

Jinbei asking to leave the Big Mom pirates

Jinbei haters can fuck off, Jinbei is so good

Zoro had a better than usual arc, but a frustrating one because Oda kept cock-teasing his background without committing to it. If Wano does end in two chapters, it means we’ll not get a good ending for it, but that will just be par for the course for most of the plots in Wano since two chapters simply is not enough to wrap everything up.

She has no big moment connection to the crew like literally every other crew member:

Jinbei gave his blood to Luffy

Brook singing Binks Sake with the Crew and the Connection to Laboon

Franky telling Robin existence is not a sin and seeing the lengths as a group they went to for her

Luffy saving Robin and then the journey of her only fully becoming a Straw Hat in Ennies Lobby
In fairness some of these were right at the end of the arc.

Brook singing for instance was during the end party in thriller bark.

I think you're letting your blind hatred for Yamato come up with agenda's on why she can't join just accept it it'll be easier for you when it happens.

Come back when a Top tier fights 20 people
lmao, Luffy fought 100s of people while running up to fight Kaido :milaugh:
while lifting up an island
Kaido himself said that he wouldn't weaken himself, which means lifting an island did nothing to his strength/stamina.

This was confirmed when Momo (an 8yr old), who literally does not know how his power works moved a whole island.
lmao, you mean CP0

one again WG impacts the arcs more than Yonko in their own arcs
:kuzanshut:

I think you're letting your blind hatred for Yamato come up with agenda's on why she can't join just accept it it'll be easier for you when it happens.
Brook had plenty of development wth the crew beforehand though. it didn't suddenly happen at the end of the arc

Bro most of them usually happen right after we get the villain defeated and what we get this chapter is a fucking Bath Scene?

She doesn’t even question Zoro?

I’m on my knees she has a big moment against Greenbull but I just don’t see it. What connection is there rn

Every other straw hat had an actual character moment where their character grew in their arc before they joined and what we’re saying is Yamato telling Kaido she was joining Luffy is it??
Neither of the girls had those, they only got actual character development in later arcs like Arlong park and Enies lobby(unless you count Nami simply staying for a while as character development, or you are like people such as Morj that claim they didnt REALLY join up until those arcs), and both Brook and Jinbe also didnt really grew

Brooks connection to Laboon was brought up maybe half way through the arc, then he fought alongside them against Oars, then he witnessed Zoro and Sanjis moments with Kuma, then he played Binks Sake.

Yamato held off Kaido and then was a princess unable to do anything while Momo and Luffy did everything. Don’t compare these two.

In fact if Yamato has a big moment at the end of this arc it makes her more likely to stay in Wano then go at this point because there has been 0 connection built up between her and the group this arc

I

Indigo

Zoro had a better than usual arc, but a frustrating one because Oda kept cock-teasing his background without committing to it. If Wano does end in two chapters, it means we’ll not get a good ending for it, but that will just be par for the course for most of the plots in Wano since two chapters simply is not enough to wrap everything up.
The problem is that this is it for Zoro.

This was the time for him to have any focus narratively.

From now on, he will just be the fighter that goes against Shiryu, Kizaru or Fujitora, and maybe old dude with Shodai.

Mihawk's duel will the last thing in the story where Zoro will have narrative weight in this story.

And it won't be a long thing.

It's gonna be a 1 chapter done.

Because the final saga will have to back to focusing on Luffy, and have a few good narrative moments for Usopp and maybe Nami.

In fact, i think Law is destined to have a more impactful moment beucase of the eternal youth surgery thing.

It's frustrating asf, Zoro is referecend in chapter 2 and introduced in chapter 3. The man has been with us since the start, second most popular One Piece character.

and this is all Oda had to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.