What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly reminder that Sanji is never beating an Admiral

Just like he took the backseat to Zoro Kid Law Yamato in Onigashima he will take the backseat to Zoro Kid Law Yamato Dragon Sabo Garp and others in the final war

G

Gorosei Informer

I’ve been an advocate of a theory made by me, that this are the last bounties they’ll get. After they conquer laugh tale and win against the WG there won’t be an government to issue bounties on them anymore and other pirates won’t be able to do it either(like Doffy did). They will be the freest pirates in the sense that nobody is going after them or trying to beat them, as it is not possible to do it.
Just to add to this, we've yet to see an only dead bounty I believe? I bet Luffy will get it post Wano with the Nika/Joyboy revelation and taking down 2 Yonkos too. Even though Kid and Law defeated Big Mom ofc.

Either that or Xebec had it.

Speaking of BM and Kaido too, if the volcano hasn't ejected them, then they've surely died to the magma by now ofc?

Wouldn't their fruits respawn then? Possibly in Wano or at least somewhere in the world naturally? Whose gonna get their fruits then?! What will happen due to that too?

I'm presuming Orochi is definitely dead finally now, he HAS to be surely?! So his and Kanjuros fruits along with Hawkins DF are all gonna respawn too?

I'm guessing the Beast Pirates didn't die somehow or all their fruits gonna respawn too?! I wonder if Smile fruits can respawn too?

Holy fuck this is CHAOS already!

Not even factoring in the MASSIVE shift in power balance in the world with 2 Yonkos falling and then Wano being free of Orochi and under a good/heroic rules finally and opening its borders eventually too and thus allowing people to leave and visit freely...

BUT opportunists are gonna discover, hear about and definitely try to capitalise on Al these repacking DFs like how Doflamingo did with Aces fruit.

Also speaking of which, when WB died, wouldn't have his fruit respawned already? So how did BB steal it from him then?

We still don't know how Blackbeard did it but I'm certain he used the curtain to let himself transform into his full logia state (also paralleling Luffy being in his hybrid state this whole time i guess?) and thus the curtain blocking out light let BB transform into darkness freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.