What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I was spammed with hate mail and death threats by OP fans on YouTube around 2005/6 or so, early OP and YT days where it aired on TV with the 4Kids dub and I innocently said on a YT clip of an Alabasta scene or something in the 4kids dub that I liked SOME of the voices in the dub and I ended up somehow provoking a bloodthirsty verbal witch hunt against myself for saying that.
Yikes.
Idk about other countries man, but I usually love the brazilian dubs. People here are fucking amazing.
And I love the current dub for One Piece.
Sanji's VA is the one who voices Goku here.
In Skypie they make a joke about Usopp singing "sanji's song" and he starts singing the opening for Dragonball GT.

Exactly man, thank you. He's a seriously nasty person behind a very exaggerated toxic positivity facade like some other Youtubers.

I've fallen foul and seen horrid shit from people like that way too many times.

I'm far from perfect and don't even actually regard myself as a good person tbh but that doesn't stop be trying to be one, in my own eyes at least anyway.

JBT is none of the biggest examples of why the OP community is such a cult. Toxic, fake, exaggerated positivity. Echo Chambers.

I watched his channel grow extremely fast from his charming snake oil salesman behaviour and eventually certain other now big OP Youtubers are mimicking what he did and getting massive consistent success from it too.
A small OP youtuber has been doing this lately too, well two of them and it's gradually getting them huge clout now too.

I see them getting talked about on Reddit, Twitter and even here when one of them has been going for years now and ive never seen thenlm mentioned by anyone except by people they knew, in their corcle of friends and fans and such until recently suddenly.

The OP community has become extremely flashy especially on YouTube and there a lot of extremely toxic fans who are are the majority targeting the minority of fans who disagree with them and hypocritical calling them the toxic ones.

I was spammed with hate mail and death threats by OP fans on YouTube around 2005/6 or so, early OP and YT days where it aired on TV with the 4Kids dub and I innocently said on a YT clip of an Alabasta scene or something in the 4kids dub that I liked SOME of the voices in the dub and I ended up somehow provoking a bloodthirsty verbal witch hunt against myself for saying that.

I saw similar types of behaviour towards Drizzt constantly and yet ADNJ has the nerve to call Drizzt toxic?!

Fucks sake man...
Don't even know why JBT is famous around the OP scene, his reviews are utter trash and I personally hate the way he speaks on his videos lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Gonna watch it later. 4 years ago, huh? I wonder if his opinion will change somewhat when the part3 releases.
I wanted to know more about his opinion on WCI, because I think he actually almost didn't talk anything about Sanji in Dressrosa. I felt like he just didn't want to talk about Sanji because he doesn't like the character so he just mentions the bare minimum.
I thought it was a pity.
:kayneshrug:
He admits he really grew to hate Sanji from FMI at least, maybe the timeskip itself. He's a huge Nami fan and and hated how Sanji groped her body at Punk Hazard and was so perverted.

He was probably too fed up by the time Dressrosa happened but I think it was him who pointed out that Oda didn't even let Sanji burn Doffy especially his coat feathers and hairs on his leg when Sanji clashed with him using Diable ofc. It may have been someone else who said it but I feel it was him?

He did makes this video to spite Sanjis treatment post TS:

Him and Jay, KOL and Brago would have some back and forth over Sanji IIRC, as those 3 are all Sanji stans, (im sure Brago is one too anyway?).

I know he was really fed up and bitter with OP and Odas handling of the SHs especially Sanji. He's a lot less invested in reading the chapters now so I've heard but I've not personally spoken to him or been on in his server or watched his streams in a few years now tbh.

I was gonna wash my hands with the OP community permanently for personal reasons back in 2019 I think but the pandemic brought me back to it and especially here somehow. I remember I was on OJ too but I barely remember when and how long for too.

I check his Twitter and YouTube here and there but I've not interacted with him and his friends and Youtubers I was friends with on a few years now. I used to know some really nice, good and funny people that were friends of his and other Youtubers too. A few of them are in here too but not active atm.

Dunno why I'm giving my life story but alas, its done now lmfao. I think I've burned my bridges with those great people too much anyway, I just feel its been too long now since I spoke to them and especially I feel too embarrassed/ashamed/guilty on my parts on the toxicity and dramas that happened there. Also getting fed up of certain toxic idiots too naturally LOL.

Ive had similar feelings about this place too and hence why I kept feeling i should leave before or at least take breaks.

That 1 week break did me some good for what its worth but I DREAD to think what this month break from OP is gonna do to all of us too LMFAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.