What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what lol?

The Yonkou Saga started before Zou finished and it was announced just like here during the final stretch of Zou.

Doesn't mean 1054 is already something new.
yeah idk. still holding on to cope until i actually see the next few chapters. for all i know hes saying the last part of wano is the beginning of final saga. luffy refusing to do a feast is like, the biggest hint possible its not over. either we have the biggest fakeout in op history or people are pointing guns at oda and making him finish early

Akainu sending an admiral ? what can he do against so many people who are damn strong?
Luffy,Kid,Law,Zoro,Sanji,Yamato,Killer,Marco,Jinbe,the scabbards the WG are really idiots even if he can fly Luffy can too , Law can teleport , Zoro can send flashes , Sanji and Marco can fly

:finally:

Luffy gets taken away by Greenbull or goes out to go to Sabo with half the crew in 1054 whilst the other half stay in Wano before going to Elbaf for the poneglyphs

:queenhear:

Bookmark this

Isn’t Oda like 3 chapters ahead of schedule?

Wano might actually be over in 1056 like many predicted. Oda would be done with Wano next week technically

I think Bonney will become relevant during the arc about World Government and the Revolutionary Army but I'm afraid Urouge won't become an important figure in the story, at best we will find out that he did something cool off-screen or he'll die so Blackbeard can get his devil fruit.

Yeah, Oda completely dropped the ball on Zoro in Wano

he had other other plans for him during Act 2, it's clear as day

but then something changed, he just gave up

i think even Luffy vs Kaido was given up, it ended out of nowhere
The thing is, he drew panels of Ushimaru looking EXACTLY like Zoro in 1048. He had Kawamatsu & Hyogoro likening him to Ryuma and Ushimaru and saying it must be fate that Zoro came to Wano. He had Zoro proclaiming himself as the King of Hell & King of Samurai. He had him on the brink of death with the grim reaper in front of him. The set-up for something important is there even in act 3, but this turn of events is just weird, rushed & bad...I'm still clinging to my hope but I feel like there's hardly a way for Oda to make things satisfying from this point. Not sure how salvageable things are

You and Lee delete all the time because you always get scared just like Lakainu is scared of Wano Samurai and Shanks arriving to marineford

What do you expect from Celestial Dragon slaves fans? :suresure:
Kid and Law couldn't even beat Big Mom by themselves (thanks bombs-sama) and they had to throw her out of Onigashima yet they're still said to be Yonko.:kobeha:

Fraudulent title:denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.