What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what bothers me that all deaths here were pretty underwhelming.
Oda fumbled on giving Izo and Ashura a good last stand.

Kanjurou was the best written character of the Wano Arc.
Because those deaths were announced after the raid was over instead of during the battle. Because those deaths were not caused by the people the alliance were fighting, Kanjuro murked Ashura and CP-0 killed Izo. The whole thing felt like a statistical aftermath.

Hmm that is one way to look at it I guess

I don't see it that way tho
Well what other way is there? Ryuma was known for keeping Wano free from oppression,etc and thats what Luffy/JB did. He liberated Wano after 20+ years of darkness.

Oda and Blizzard competing to fuck up stablished character's lore.
Who wins?
Because "who loses" it's clear as day that it's us.
:suresure:
Fuck Blizzard and fuck Shadowlands.

Yes, unfortunately
Admiral > Yonko has died

Back to admiral = Yonko
Nah fam, now its Yonko> Admirals with variations within the ranks. Ill Put Akainu above the meme.

2 thoughts:

- I still think Ryo has zoan time powers. Whatever his plant power is, may also give him some added mythical powers around time. I just think Light/Logia and Gravity/Paramecia go too well with it.

- I feel like Chopper will cure Ebisu during the party. I can't see him not doing this, also for Killer.

Yeah, Luffy fans were so mad he became a literally GOD.

They were seething with rage! How dare Oda give him God Like strength! Grrrrr. This is so upsetting. What an L we took.
I don't think you or other understandwhat Oda did to characters during Wano. That was, he made so many characters look bad to rush the manga.

Luffy doesn't look like a god among men. He looks like a character who just was never strong enough and needed Oda to hold his hand throughout the entire war and still needed Oda to nerf Kaido just so that Luffy could win.

Luffy awakened his devil fruit during the war was but Kaido, with over 20 years experience with this DF, never used df awakening. I'm supposed to believe Kaido never awaken his DF even though he explained to us what it was. If Kaido had it and didn't use it that's just as bad. Ultimately, Luffy beat an opponent, known might and powerful DF power, who wasn't allowed to use their stronger DF power.

It doesn't matter how you put it that tells me Luffy was never strong enough to defeat Kaido and Oda had to be nerf Kaido for Luffy to get the win. You can call that a W if you want. I'm not saying Luffy isn't strong. Clearly he is. It's just pathetic how he handled Kaido in the end that makes Luffy look bad.

Who would have thought that Izo actually died, if not for the fact that he didn't appear in last chapter along with scabbards and confimed in this chapter?

His send off during his death was non existent. Compared to how Oda sent off characters like Pell, Pedro, Pound, Yasuie etc (yep some survived but you get the point).

Oda favored Zoro more than any character bar Luffy. Why is this a problem? He deflected hakai, scarred kaido, awakened ACoC, and high diffed King.

What else?
What else
Here is the top of my list

Nico Robin has Ohara and his family there
Sanji is a vinsmoke
Chopper's background is well known born a reindeer raised by doctor Kureha
Nami has Balemiere and her backstory with Arlong
Luffy at least has Dad and a Grand dad
Franky has his back story with Tom and Iceburg

Who is Zoro?
What has Oda revealed about Zoro?

This is a arc about swordsman, Zoro has spent his life training as a swordsman, Oda has build his entire character around swordsmanship

Yet in an arc of Swordsman, Oda introduced not one but two empty plot points
Ryuma the one Eyed Samurai
Shimtosuki Ushimaru in his youth looks just like Zoro

Now is Zoro a shimotsuki? Is he not a Shimotsuki? Is Zoro related to ryuma? Is he not related to Ryuma?

If he isn't then why did Oda pull all that shit out of his ass

When asked the question in SBS he said I don't want to draw Zoro's lineage with Shimotsuki because its too complex Oda is literally not gonna give us any character and back story for Zoro because he is so fucking lazy.

So Fucking Lazy that He literally opened a plot and never closed it.

NOW ZORO"S EMPTY PROMISES

PROMISE NUMBER 1
"I Will round up Samurai"
Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

PROMISE NUMBER 2
"I Will Kill Orochi"

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

PROMISE NUMBER 3
"I Will Cut Kaido to Pieces"

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

Three glaring empty promises from Zoro makes him look like a fucking bitch who talks about of hot air.

If Oda wrote simple arc like we initially predicted, he goes in defeats King or Orochi and gets done with it I'll be fine but Oda has turned Zoro into a LITERAL CUCK

I don't think you or other understandwhat Oda did to characters during Wano. That was, he made so many characters look bad to rush the manga.

Luffy doesn't look like a god among men. He looks like a character who just was never strong enough and needed Oda to hold his hand throughout the entire war and still needed Oda to nerf Kaido just so that Luffy could win.

Luffy awakened his devil fruit during the war was but Kaido, with over 20 years experience with this DF, never used df awakening. I'm supposed to believe Kaido never awaken his DF even though he explained to us what it was. If Kaido had it and didn't use it that's just as bad. Ultimately, Luffy beat an opponent, known might and powerful DF power, who wasn't allowed to use their stronger DF power.

It doesn't matter how you put it that tells me Luffy was never strong enough to defeat Kaido and Oda had to be nerf Kaido for Luffy to get the win. You can call that a W if you want. I'm not saying Luffy isn't strong. Clearly he is. It's just pathetic how he handled Kaido in the end that makes Luffy look bad.
His explanation of awakening basically implied he and BM were always using it. It's just a state that fully unlocks your DF capabilities. Kaido has shown more than 3 forms too

What else

Sanji is a vinsmoke

Who is Zoro?

This is a arc about swordsman, Zoro has spent his life training as a swordsman, Oda has build his entire character around swordsmanship

Now is Zoro a shimotsuki? Is he not a Shimotsuki? Is Zoro related to ryuma? Is he not related to Ryuma?

When asked the question in SBS he said I don't want to draw Zoro's lineage with Shimotsuki because its too complex Oda is literally not gonna give us any character and back story for Zoro because he is so fucking lazy.

PROMISE NUMBER 1

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

PROMISE NUMBER 2
"I Will Kill Orochi"

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

PROMISE NUMBER 3

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

Three glaring empty promises from Zoro makes him look like a fucking bitch who talks about of hot air.

If Oda wrote simple arc like we initially predicted, he goes in defeats King or Orochi and gets done with it I'll be fine but Oda has turned Zoro into a LITERAL CUCK
Oda did Zoro dirty, Zoro is litteraly just a fighter now with nothing else to provide. Easily replaceable. Heck he rubbed even more salt in the wound by added Yamato( Kaido genes) and another ACoC fighter to the crew.

What else

Sanji is a vinsmoke

Who is Zoro?

PROMISE NUMBER 1

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

PROMISE NUMBER 2
"I Will Kill Orochi"

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

PROMISE NUMBER 3

Result
NOTHING HAPPENED

Oda could have had King appear in Zou, to hype up their fight. But no, Oda can’t just reveal characters, he needs to draw out the reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.