What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I think the reason why we haven’t had any info on what the Skull of Onigashima is cause he’s clearly something to do with Joyboy. That’ll also be why Kaido thought Joyboy would come to Wano

We should have found out this arc though
Theres still the true name of it too. The end of Wano is meant to be surprising according to a director at Toei or w/e so I have a slim hope Oda is going to troll us in a good way. Look at how Thriller Bark, Sabaody, Marineford, Dressrosa all ended for example.

Its amazing how narrow minded other people are in this fanbase, do they even read the series? Oda has been throwing out so many obvious breadcumbs/various clues this arc, I doubt he's going to suddenly drop or forget them, to scrap them. He has plans, he has been referencing Wano since at least Thriller Bark 14-15 years ago for fucks sake. Maybe even longer than that potentially? But Thriller Bark at least definitely.

G

Gorosei Informer

It’s only been one chapter. Next week is gonna be crazy. We don’t even have the poneglyph yet
Post automatically merged:

They aren’t deaths man. Who actually cares about any of them. They weren’t even treated like them in the chapter. Compare that to Fucking Monet dfkm

I don’t even think Hawkins is dead, Drake probably saved him
Right before a month break too. Oda loves to blue ball us hard before his weekly and WSJ breaks so wtf is he gonna do to us with a monthly break? The last time we had one was for the timeskip!

Are we sure Green Bull is not Zoro's mother?
Sure, why not. Crocodile is Luffys mother too.

waking up and reading this
what a masterpiece
Thank you so much, glad someone actually appreciates it at least! Since I was referring to your idea of Zeff having a brother too, I'm even happier to hear that too!

:cheers::kata::stealthblack::finally::myman:

Theres still the true name of it too. The end of Wano is meant to be surprising according to a director at Toei or w/e so I have a slim hope Oda is going to troll us in a good way. Look at how Thriller Bark, Sabaody, Marineford, Dressrosa all ended for example.

Its amazing how narrow minded other people are in this fanbase, do they even read the series? Oda has been throwing out so many obvious breadcumbs/various clues this arc, I doubt he's going to suddenly drop or forget them, to scrap them. He has plans, he has been referencing Wano since at least Thriller Bark 14-15 years ago for fucks sake. Maybe even longer than that potentially? But Thriller Bark at least definitely.
The fact we’re going on a month break next chapter tells us the cliffhanger is insane.

Like I said I don’t buy that the entire Straw Hats are leaving in 1054.

Luffy might and some others but not all of them. Greenbull coming for diplomacy and not for fighting tells me something is up.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kudos to Oda for actually killing some characters, but it just feels like he's just doing it to fill a quota or something. The characters that died weren't characters I was really invested in... Wish he would've done a little more for them so it would hit but oh well.
He did it out of spite of complaints that there are no deaths in this raid imo. He must know about all the complains about it. I
've heard a few times now over the years that the Japanese community hate this arc too, so it must be true surely?

Oda has been writing this arc in a very specific and outdated, niche, controversial style that is literally dying out in Japan because of how excessively long, convoluted and ridiculous it is. It deliberately is meant to have death fakeouts for example. Characters leaving and coming back with no explanation and such too apparently.

How Oda thought this would be a good idea is beyond me. Too much of his ego being fed and too much nationalism/pride in his own culture and country I guess. Surrounded by far too many yes men.

No way in hell a child to teenage aimed demographic in an internet, social media, stimulation addiction/overload culture was ever to going to enjoy and appreciate this style too LMAO!

Oda denied Ushimaru is Zoros father BUT he didn't say Zoro isn't related to Ushimaru at all! Given Ushimaru was probably in his 40s I'd say, late 30s at bare minimum and he died over 20 years ago, he could be Zoro's grandfather instead potentially? This would prefer Ushimaru to be in 40s though at least ofc. Zoro is 21 right now too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/r7hi1b

Woah greenbull logo.
Like i said before i believe greenbull is zoro father.
Cant wait to see what will happen later.
I dont think greenbull goin to fight all of them in the beginning he just want to meet his son and congrats him for being got bounty 2B.

You think?

The way Oda has been setting up parallels I really can see it tbh

I like the fact that Zoro could be his own man not related to anyone but the way Oda thinks no chance
Relax, apparently Oda thinks nothing of Zoro. :vistalaugh:

Zoro will hopefully remain with no special bloodline. I like the fact that he knew a lot of people with special bloodlines without being one himself, because he is his own man. :smoothieduck:

Woah greenbull logo.
Like i said before i believe greenbull is zoro father.
Cant wait to see what will happen later.
I dont think greenbull goin to fight all of them in the beginning he just want to meet his son and congrats him for being got bounty 2B.
Oh, no. Please don't start this. GB is here to see Luffy and Momoron, that's it. Your opinion is going to get taken by fucking trolls as the majority of Zoro fans's opinion and it's gonna be hella annoying. :jinbewat:

G

Gorosei Informer

The fact we’re going on a month break next chapter tells us the cliffhanger is insane.

Like I said I don’t buy that the entire Straw Hats are leaving in 1054.

Luffy might and some others but not all of them. Greenbull coming for diplomacy and not for fighting tells me something is up.
Yeah it would be completely fucking ridiculous if they left that soon unless they had no choice but to leave? But how would that be written in a believable way too? Especially with Green Bull going in alone and against Akainus orders?

Theres WAY too much left hanging in this arc alone to just leave it anytime soon. Dressrosa had what 10-15 chapters to close it off? It was only 102 chapters by comparison and Wano is only 3 Acts then too?

Is Oda really going to rush the story this much and fuck it up that badly? To the point it will compete with how badly and rushed Bleach was?

I almost feel like Shanks getting a film suddenly is to try and compensate for that Shanks was meant to make a move, was it last year? And we've been waiting for Shanks' arc for 25 year now too?

Stampede was meant to be a love story about Ace's lover or something instead. Film Red's plot doesn't seem like the actual original intended plot unless they just really wanted to make a cheap, lazy and blatantly effective cashgrab?

I've never seen OP in a more cynical state than it ever has been before. I don't even know what to feel anymore. All the issues with previous arcs and years in the community seem completely trivial by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.