What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we just got to 1052 and Doji has been dead since 1008 and no one believed him has to be an issue
:kobeha:
The whole death issue at least for me stems from Oda’s reputation to bring characters back from what should be impossible to live through situations

Like in any other series Izo and Ashura’s deaths may have been fine... but we’re reading One Piece

We thought Pound got his head chopped off and Oda randomly brought him back in a cover story. There are people that still believe Pedro is alive and I can’t say I blame them

It’s funny cause it really feels like Oda managed to give his whole audience fake out death PTSD. Nobody believes him when he actually tries to kill off a character

:lawsigh:

The whole death issue at least for me stems from Oda’s reputation to bring characters back from what should be impossible to live through situations

Like in any other series Izo and Ashura’s deaths may have been fine... but we’re reading One Piece

We thought Pound got his head chopped off and Oda randomly brought him back in a cover story. There are people that still believe Pedro is alive and I can’t say I blame them

It’s funny cause it really feels like Oda managed to give his whole audience fake out death PTSD. Nobody believes him when he actually tries to kill off a character

Unless a character has a death like Ace Whitebeard and Pedro no one will believe him.

Luffy and zoro are up at the same time and asking for sake and meat is a funny but strong scene.
Momo needs to catch up to his age lol.
Yamato is a very nice addition if she joins, her and Zoro could have sparing sessions.
Zoro's and sanji's gag fight is on point and sanji getting jealous about hiyori is so much him lol.
I believe sanji is on woman's bathroom again and he is going that fast that no one can see him..
Joyboy being on the same caliber with the sword God only gives extra hype for our boy, Oda has plans for zoro and with patience we will see something amazing for him..
Both Luffy and zoro doesn't want to be heroes but they will end up being ones lol.
Ryokugyu is in wano as a friend probably, he and X Drake are in the same team, plus i don't think that even if he wasn't, he would try anything, he would get killed in an instant..
The days of admirals looking untouchable are long gone lol.

You're right
But given that he's talking about restructuring his final saga I'm hoping he finally get a grip and do something about it
Especially given the insane amount of characters already shown that he has to develop, I'm not even talking about major players like Shanks/BB/Dragon/Admirals or even Gorosei here but the likes of Weevil,all of Shanks's and BB's crewmates, the Revolutionary Commanders, whatever the SSG is, are all gonna require screentime
Oh boy, so many characters most of them get a half assed fight like Hawkins vs Killer or even worse get axed like Jack

He said he wants to restructure shit but I fear he's focusing to much on the movie more than restructuring the final saga

It's still hard to believe Monet is dead lol.

Still having trouble thinking Kanjuro and Orochi are, but Izo/Asura at least support that that they are.
Izo and Doji must be

0% Hawkins is dead

40% Chance Kanjuro is dead. Cover Story randomness

Orochi is gonna end up as a random reveal somewhere
Post automatically merged:

Still baffles me how Izo died from a Shigan while Kin survived an AdvCOC club to the head
This means CP0 are at least YC1 level. It deadarse doesn’t make sense

That's on him, by faking deaths so many times and often for no reason and without any explanation, and sparring even meaningless characters from death, he has destroyed his credibility and all impact when it comes to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.