Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I hope not, but I smell an asspull coming.

Where is the food coming from Hara? There's the yellow river (so Riboku would be greatly outplayed, again) or the mountains (how do you send a giant supply line through the mountains in such a short time with nobody noticing?).

Meh.

Spoiler Chapter 637

Thanks to Nigma.Miracle- from Kingdom Community

For those who can't watch the video: Brief summary that i gave him
  • After Qin successfully tricked the Zhao with the feint
  • The real supply line is through the YELLOW RIVER. However, Riboku was precautious so he put up some defenses on the river to stop it.
  • The two armies were fiercely engaged in a NAVAL battle. But suddenly, a messenger came to summon Riboku back to Kantan immediately

Last edited:
@PuckTheGreat @Owl Ki LMAO, my guess came true. It really coming through Yellow river.
Thank goodness. I was kinda concerned what with all the ominous talk and all, that we were going to see cannibalism. :crazwhat:

End of Riboku !? RIP Riboku, one of the 3 GH and an amazing strategist. :josad:
Since Riboku is a political ally of Ka, the Prince of Zhao, Riboku may decide “Feck this.” and have Toujou assassinated in order to put Prince Ka on the throne.

He probably should have done that before all this shite happened though. :bamathink:

Spoiler Chapter 637

• The real supply line is through the YELLOW RIVER. However, Riboku was precautious so he put up some defenses on the river to stop it.
  • The two armies were fiercely engaged in a NAVAL battle. But suddenly, a messenger came to summon Riboku back to Kantan immediately
Would you please make the screenshot from the video?

@PuckTheGreat @Owl Ki LMAO, my guess came true. It really coming through Yellow river.
Haha it really did :p I was sure it was gonna be cannibalism too:catcry:lolz

End of Riboku !? RIP Riboku, one of the 3 GH and an amazing strategist. :josad:
I wouldn't put it past Zhao's king to take him out tbh ^^". A bit weird that he asked him to withdraw at such a critical time tho. Coz if Qin gets those food supplies, Zhao are beyond fck'd. @Owl Ki made some interesting speculation with regards to riboku assassinating the King but y'all reckon Riboku will be able to bring himself to do it? Feel like he'd have already done it if he could. Moreover even if he did at this point, will that be able to salvage the battle against Qin?

I wouldn't put it past Zhao's king to take him out tbh ^^". A bit weird that he asked him to withdraw at such a critical time tho. Coz if Qin gets those food supplies, Zhao are beyond fck'd. @Owl Ki made some interesting speculation with regards to riboku assassinating the King but y'all reckon Riboku will be able to bring himself to do it? Feel like he'd have already done it if he could. Moreover even if he did at this point, will that be able to salvage the battle against Qin?
When Riboku first met Ryufui, he stated that he was jealous of how bold Ryofui was. He probably just left Toujou alone as to not upset the political apple cart at home. There were no immediate threats to Zhao’s existence and Ka was going to take over from Toujou some day.

Now it looks like Toujou might just chop Riboku’s head off after single handedly being the greatest hindrance to all of Riboku’s plans. Riboku is going to have his hand forced.

Does he allow Toujou to kill him and allow Zhao to fall into inevitable ruin?

Or does he kill Toujou and place Ka on the throne in an attempt to salvage the situation as best he can?

Such an action will not salvage the current battle but it is preferable to allowing Toujou to run Zhao into the ground any longer.

As much as i remember, during war with Qin, when Zhao's paedophile emperor summoned Riboku in between war, he ordered his execution. But at moment score in between LiMu (Riboku) vs WangJian (OuSen) was 1 : 2. One loss for OuSen was in northern territory. @Admiral Lee Hung you read real history recently so you might remember it more precisely. I read that around two years ago. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
As much as i remember, during war with Qin, when Zhao's paedophile emperor summoned Riboku in between war, he ordered his execution. But at moment score in between LiMu (Riboku) vs WangJian (OuSen) was 1 : 2. One loss for OuSen was in northern territory. @Admiral Lee Hung you read real history recently so you might remember it more precisely. I read that around two years ago. Lol
Ri Boku irl was alleged to either have been executed by the Zhao King (which is the route I think Hara will take) or was forced to commit suicide like Haku Ki in 229 (I can’t remember which year we are currently in in Kingdom lol.) There are conflicting accounts so his actual death is disputed.

I question whether this will happen now because irl Shi Ba Sou actually fought alongside Riboku against Ousen and the Zhao King elected to replace both RBK and SBS, and SBS has yet to make a move. Maybe Hara will have Riboku executed and will then have Shibasou take up arms, and have Shibasou die in battle (as Hara has played with historical accounts like this before)

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Spoiler Chapter 637

I like how it's in Vietnamese LOL which is where I'm from btw:cheers: