Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Ri Boku irl was alleged to either have been executed by the Zhao King (which is the route I think Hara will take) or was forced to commit suicide like Haku Ki in 229 (I can’t remember which year we are currently in in Kingdom lol.) There are conflicting accounts so his actual death is disputed.

I question whether this will happen now because irl Shi Ba Sou actually fought alongside Riboku against Ousen and the Zhao King elected to replace both RBK and SBS, and SBS has yet to make a move. Maybe Hara will have Riboku executed and will then have Shibasou take up arms, and have Shibasou die in battle (as Hara has played with historical accounts like this before)
I read exactly what you posted i first part which is that he was executed on the order of king. It wasn't suicide and haven't read what posted in 2nd paragraph but will check those things next week. May be chinese posted new things on forums later when this arc continues (coz i saw there own posts contradicts with previous posts and than with this manga. Lol

Now historically I'm not sure if Hara is going to show OuSen's loss as well or not coz he won twice and lost once against Riboku (coz one of his major general fled to another country). Also Major, that war historically goes for iirc than that war goes on for 7 to 8 years originally.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I read exactly what you posted i first part which is that he was executed on the order of king. It wasn't suicide and haven't read what posted in 2nd paragraph but will check those things next week. May be chinese posted new things on forums later when this arc continues (coz i saw there own posts contradicts with previous posts and than with this manga. Lol

Now historically I'm not sure if Hara is going to show OuSen's loss as well or not coz he won twice and lost once against Riboku (coz one of his major general fled to another country). Also Major, that war historically goes for iirc than that war goes on for 7 to 8 years originally.
I don’t think Hara will show Ousen’s loss, I don’t think the new Qin trio were involved in this war irl, so I don’t think he’s following history as accurately as he could. Which isn’t a bad thing lol, just saying.

I don’t think Hara will show Ousen’s loss, I don’t think the new Qin trio were involved in this war irl, so I don’t think he’s following history as accurately as he could. Which isn’t a bad thing lol, just saying.
MouTen didn't participated. Shin did for a short time only. If i remember correctly, only OuSen, Kanki, KyouKai and OuHon were full time major players were present matching the history and manga.

Riboku isn't out of the picture yet. That happens in 228 and we are in 236. There is very likely another reason why Hara made Riboku go back this time. The king....

Thanks to The Kingdom Community and Jeeswag :

Retsubi:
The Zhao found out all the supplies are empty and Kaioku orders a retreat saying continuing will just cause to needless deaths.

Yellow River:
The Qin are sending the real supplies through boats on the yellow river. Kanyou gets a message saying the boats have passed by the side of Retsubi.

Retsubi:
There's a flashback of Riboku telling Shinsuijuu that the Qin will send their real supplies through the river. Shinsuijuu attacked the army in front of Retsubi just in case but says they did it for nothing since Riboku has already prepared an army to meet the Qin in the river.

Yellow River:
The Zhao navy appears in front of the Qin and they're caught offguard. The Qin sends their battle units forward but the Zhao are easily getting through.

Gyou:
The Qin army is starving. One of Shin's soldiers offer a piece of his taro and Shin says thanks but give a piece to Kyoukai and have the other piece for himself. Shin wonders how to get out of this situation. Riboku's soldiers tell him to go rest and says they'll keep watch but Riboku has a bad feeling for some reason. When he says he'll go rest for a bit soldiers from Kantan show up saying Riboku must go back to Kantan right away. Riboku understands that it's the King's orders and asks what will happen if he refuses, to which the soldiers reply they will kill his entourage. Riboku says he will go with them. The order was due to the defeat at Shukai Plains and when Riboku asks if this could wait 10 more days the soldiers say there was no choice since it was the King's orders and the King's order is law. Riboku wishes he could've confirmed the situation in the Yellow River in person but leaves it in Shinsuijuu's hands.

Kantan:
Kantan gets a message saying the Qin navy was defeated because the Zhao sent every available army to defend the river.

Shouheikun's flashback:
Ousen - Shouheikun, I have a favor to ask of you.
Shouheikun - What did you just say...? You...

No break next week

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Riboku isn't out of the picture yet. That happens in 228 and we are in 236. There is very likely another reason why Hara made Riboku go back this time. The king....
That sounds about right. It seems extremely soon for Riboku to leave the manga. We have yet to explore the full meaning behind Ri Boku’s relationship with Ri Shin, and I doubt Riboku dies before Hara explores this familial-hood more fully.

Seeing as how Hara basically wrote Riboku to have the opposite personality, behaviors, and philosophies of Shin himself, I’m sure he plans to have this relationship play a big role in the future.

That sounds about right. It seemed extremely soon for Riboku to leave the manga. We have yet to explore the full meaning behind Ri Boku’s relationship with Ri Shin, and I doubt Riboku dies before Hara explores this familial-hood more fully.

Seeing as how Hara basically wrote Riboku to have the opposite personality, behaviors, and philosophies of Shin himself, I’m sure he plans to have this relationship play a big role in the future.
i would keep my expectations to the lowest even though i want to see other two big battles of Riboku. Hara already stretched this arc for far too long and its doubtful if he stretches it any further.

Though I'm still very curious to see if Hara shows both li xin and li mo are related......historically evidences are available for that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Guys, check out this Concept I created for “the Tiger of Chu” Great General Kou En:

Strength-99 (on par with Kanmei/Moubu/prime SHK)
Intelligence-99 (on par with Haku Ki and slightly beneath Ri Boku)
Leadership-99 (on par with Yo Tan Wa, second only to Gaku Ki)

I have massive hopes for this character and I think he will for sure be a top 5 of all time general strength wise.

This didn’t turn out exactly how I wanted but I’m still pretty proud of it, and I’ve realized just how much shit manga artists go through lol.

What do you guys think?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Guan Yu @Den_Den_Mushi @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @DizzyBrows @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Xione

Last edited:
Guys, check out this Concept I created for “the Tiger of Chu” Great General Kou En of Chu:

I have massive hopes for this character and I think he will for sure be a top 5 of all time general strength wise.

This didn’t turn out exactly how I wanted but I’m still pretty proud of it, and I’ve realized just how much shit manga artists go through lol.

What do you guys think?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Guan Yu @Den_Den_Mushi @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @DizzyBrows @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Xione
Damn bro, this beast looks like he is about to wreck some Qin face. Lol.

Is it just me or am I sensing some inspiration from Fujitora’s design? :fujilaugh:

It is probably the facial scar and the literal tiger that is making me think of old Fuji. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn bro, this beast looks like he is about to wreck some Qin face. Lol.

Is it just me or am I sensing some inspiration from Fujitora’s design? :fujilaugh:

It is probably the facial scar and the literal tiger that is making me think of old Fuji. Lol.
I was not thinking of Fuji lol, I just liked the idea of his scars being kind of like Tiger stripes lol. I went all out on the “Tiger” aspect of his design lol

Guys, check out this Concept I created for “the Tiger of Chu” Great General Kou En of Chu:

What do you guys think?

Damn, I hate to say this but your drawing is better than mine LOL

What do you guys think?

That straight face though..:steef: I think You went bit too far with the scars, just a few to highlight his beastly physique should be enough. The tiger was a good addition..!!:cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn, I hate to say this but your drawing is better than mine LOL
I doubt that lol, my drawing is still amateurish in many ways, though I think I’ve gotten better over time

That straight face though..:steef: I think You went bit too far with the scars, just a few to highlight his beastly physique should be enough. The tiger was a good addition..!!:cheers:
The face of a man who’s seen so much that it’s difficult to surprise or excite him. Lol

He is pretty excessively scarred, I’m a big fan of heavily scarred characters. They scream battle experience. lol

I doubt that lol, my drawing is still amateurish in many ways, though I think I’ve gotten better over time

The face of a man who’s seen so much that it’s difficult to surprise or excite him. Lol

He is pretty excessively scarred, I’m a big fan of heavily scarred characters. They scream battle experience. lol
Well, I mean your drawing is not that bad LOL. My drawing is top tier if I wasn't a lazy person XD.

What do you guys think?

Is there an image in your post?