Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is gonna be a new member after jinbei, then I want someone at least jinbei level of strength, or just under the monster trio, at least that way he can be granted proper and good fights in the future. I say he because the ladies get little to no fights and oda himself favours males over females when it comes to straw hats in the crew ( 2 ladies - 8 men). (Even though I really would like another girl on the crew).

I don't just want someone who's cute or vulnerable to join now, only to be left behind and thrown to the back of the crew and forgotten in the story forever. This is also why i'm against people like carrot and momonosuke joining. Yeah, they are playing important roles now, but if they do join, then they'll just end up at the back of the crew as caricatures like chopper and robin, who are the ship mascot and encyclopedia/ part-time baby sitter.

If someone's gonna join, I want him or her stay relevant for the rest of the story, that includes the fights. And I don't see the likes of Carrot or Momonosuke going very far with that if they did joined.

My guess is that if someone is gonna join after jinbe, he as to be pretty strong, considering where the monster trio and other straw hats will rank after Wano.

Queen or Katakuri should join the crew, now that would be cool.
:funky::kata:

Ceaser and Caribou aren't bad choices either, just no Carrot or Momonosuke thank you.
In other words, sexism sucks.

Just gonna list the pros for each
Carrot
  • We know she wants to see the world and likes adventure
  • She could be a look out
  • Has no devil fruit so can still eat one
  • A competent fighter with potential
Tama
  • Wants to go out to sea to adventure
  • Ace promise to let her join his crew one day and luffy could likely fulfill that promise
  • She could be an apprentice
  • She is one of 3 females to wear luffys hat including nami and robin
Momo
  • He could be apprentice and would be able to learn alot from the crew before he becomes shogun
    • Leadership from luffy, swordsmanship from zoro and brook, poneglyph reading from Robin, ect

Vivi, who was an official straw hat according to the datebooks, will probably rejoin the crew now that Imu is after her. I feel like Oda would give her a logia DF in order to boost her power to a level to where she can be relevant in fights.
Vivi should kill marco and get his fruit
:goyea:
I think she'll be considered an official official strawhat when they meet again

Vivi, who was an official straw hat according to the datebooks, will probably rejoin the crew now that Imu is after her. I feel like Oda would give her a logia DF in order to boost her power to a level to where she can be relevant in fights.
Sabo can die again, in Reverie then Vivi eats his DF

"Fiery Princess" Vivi
The princess of Scorching Sand Country of Alabasta has scorching Mera Mera Fruit

Sabo can die again, in Reverie then Vivi eats his DF

"Fiery Princess" Vivi
The princess of Scorching Sand Country of Alabasta has scorching Mera Mera Fruit
I thought about it, Luffy would probably be cool with it

But I don't think it fits thematically. "The will of the mera mera no mi" is to oppose blackbeard. Ace, as we know was captured trying to take on blackbeard. Sabo had a rivalry with the blackbeard pirates with him fighting Burgess in dressrosa, something that led to Baltigo being sacked.

the mera mera no mi is the light that fights against the yami yami no mi's darkness.

As dumb or implausible as it sounds, I think that thematically, the only person who can eat the mera mera no mi after Sabo dies would be Luffy. If Sabo dies, it would mean that Luffy would have failed not once but twice to save his brother. I could see this pushing Luffy to try to gain power in a radical way, eating a second DF. Since blackbeard has accomplished this, I could see Luffy searching for a way to replicate Blackbeard's feat, and possibly accomplishing this himself via having his body modified by Judge.

Also, imo, the Gomu Gomu no mi is not enough for Luffy to be on par with blackbeard, even if he awakens it.

P

PeperLevi

If Straw Hats would have a apprentice,can't be someone as Tama. She's garbage for One Piece World's standarts. If she really wanna be a pirate,so why didn't started to train while learned to walk and talk? She's already 8 years and can't even face fodders. What potential she has?

If Straw Hats would have a apprentice,can't be someone as Tama. She's garbage for One Piece World's standarts. If she really wanna be a pirate,so why didn't started to train while learned to walk and talk? She's already 8 years and can't even face fodders. What potential she has?
Don't bash Tama, but I understand you. It would stll be cool if she joined, just for her dream and Ace.

From here, i'm afraid that jimbei will only be a soul (homie) and SH + Grandfleet rescue Vivi, Hancock, (& Sabo???), of course WB remnant will come, & last Shanks wont just 'i am here to end this war' but 'i am here to fight with Luffy'
Yonkou SH + grandfleet
Yonkou Redhair + alliance
SH alliance : Minks, Samurai
Revolutionary Army full fledged
Vs
4 admiral, dozens VA, hundreds RA, thousands commodore, ten thousands captain, hundred thousands commander, million lieutnant&below
So my point are:
- Vivi rejoin
- Hancock replace Jimbei
Apprentice comes later

Status
Not open for further replies.