What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda wants to portray Zoro on similiar level as Luffy, Kidd and Law despite not being a pirate captain
This should also transfer to Zoro's opponents (mainly, Mihawk)
Mihawk will be on par with Admirals and Yonko's
Because Zoro is versing Hawkeye
That way, even though Zoro did not the same opponent as the captain trio (admirals), he will fight someone on the same level (Mihawk) after beating Samurai Ghandhi (as heat up, and, to snatch the Shodai Kitetsu)
Lmao, when zolo fight mohawk Luffy is already way beyond Yonko and mohawk’s tier

zolo’s next opponent is a YC1 level(Shiryu) lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When he wraps his arm around Kid and has the snapping eyes
To be honest he could wrap his arms around people juste fine before his awakening

yeah I saw the eyes too but not convinced yet he can use part of his awakening in base or that his awakening changed a bit his base form

But why not if proven true

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
"U realise that green bulls main attack is ineffective against brook but brooks attack still works on green bull. Pretty fair fight imo"

"Green bull would get one shot by enel. Its matchups that are important. Brook, while physically weaker, has a counter to GB while GB has no counter to Brook. Im not downplaying admirals but Brook can hold his own with his df"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Which, canonically is bullshit, when the anime contradicts the Manga and hence cannot be used as a legit source to prove things. If the anime contradicts canon panels, how tf does the anime "get things right" that weren't shown in the Manga in the first place?

:suresure:
Logical fallacy tata bye bye.. I'm done

Big Mom's haki defense was broken with just Queen's weight?
When Queen didn't even put his own strength behind the attack nor used haki?

Holy shit, she's more trash than I thought or Queen is just straight up way stronger than she is :kobeha:
Base form hakiless big mom is just a monster to regular people yeah. He'd never have a chance vs real big mom. Also haki is invisible unless you're using hardening so queen probably was still using haki.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Old Ray would still high diff Linlin, imo.
I don't think Rayleigh can defeat her outright, but he's much smarter and could trick her into losing.

If they're fighting 1v1 inland, I give Big Mom the victory. Her defenses are too high, if you can't hit her internally/disrupt her mental state, you just can't harm Big Mom. If they're near a deep body of water, though, I trust Rayleigh to be smart enough to knock Big Mom into the water and defeat her.

I
"U realise that green bulls main attack is ineffective against brook but brooks attack still works on green bull. Pretty fair fight imo"

"Green bull would get one shot by enel. Its matchups that are important. Brook, while physically weaker, has a counter to GB while GB has no counter to Brook. Im not downplaying admirals but Brook can hold his own with his df"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I love their comments great as fuck XD!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Sukiyaki will probably be Momo's teacher for deciphering the glyphs
I'd like to see this. Even if Sukiyaki's survival is... uh... a controversial decision, it's nice that Momo and Hiyori have some ancestry they can rely on and love/learn from.

Wouldn't be surprised if Robin was about to get kidnapped again, and Sukiyaki was like "Take me instead. Spare this woman who saved my country, I beg of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.