• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah insulting me more is not going to cut it chief
Bro I legit don't care. I'm smoking on that Celtics pack tonight looool, legit in party mode rn. You just come off extremely weak talking shit, taking a bet, and then crying when you lose.
Post automatically merged:

On a different note, i think Wiggins deserved FMVP for putting Tatum down :goyea:
LMFAO

Congrats to warriors and our boi Steph, finally gets that fmvp
Celtics was scary this series though, props to them. They looked like the better team a lot of times, Warriors was getting smoked in crucial quarters

Last edited:
best decision of his life to get vaccinated and boosted btw

They have zero idea probably cause they weren't alive during that time to know? 40 yr championship drought, how many Warriors fans would be alive to know how it was like? C'mon now, you're acting as if a fan doesn't know the ins and outs about their teams' history, they're not real fans. A lot of the fans are millennials and Gen Z (like me). We're not old enough to know about all that.

Is it so wrong for GS to get new fans? Is it wrong for people to like them even though they win a lot?
that's why you do research and lookup on past NBA history before you go make crazy takes, it's literally all there on the internet the same way there are a ton of One Piece resources/references. It's also all on YT that takes literally a few minutes to watch, even if it was in the 70s/80s. That's only a lousy excuse that most bandwagoners would try to rationalize

He and his minion Rob Parker have never forgiven Steph for losing that 2016 finals to Lebron. Btw, watch this video, this sounds comical now that Steph has won the title, lmfao =>

2016 is the worst choke in NBA Finals History by far (thanks in no part to Harrison Barnes missing every open shot the defense gave him) and likely will stand to the end of time, but this yr's championship is going to heal a lot of wounds for Curry/Klay/Draymond

not the collab i expected tbh

https://twitter.com/Arriannalinaa/status/1537889607701868544/photo/1

https://twitter.com/SnipergangMac/status/1537984625431130113

https://twitter.com/warriorsworld/status/1538057553728286720

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzrXH5CyC0

Last edited:
On a different note, i think Wiggins deserved FMVP for putting Tatum down :goyea:
Won the series like Iguodala starting won them the chip :cheers:

Skip on the Steph hate so strong rn he bigging up LBJ of all people, love to see it haha
Lol, he was on Steph's bandwagon until he lost to LeBron in that series then hopped over to KD's bandwagon when he beat LeBron b2b after. Kills his narrative that KD didn't need GS to win a title 'cause he's always been "the best player in the world" apparently. He also probably misses LeBron now for not being in the playoffs because they didn't have a lot to talk about during the playoffs for almost the whole show every week and clearly tried to force stuff with other topics unrelated to LeBron to turn it into a LeBron debate. I couldn't help but die inside every time :feelscryingman:

Oof. What's happening? :denzimote: