RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He’s been severely wounded by AFO at this point, he’s certainly not at his 100% lol.
It’s a manga, you’re at your best when your mind is full focus and when you go plus ultra.
End of fight characters are giving their best.

All Might United States of smash was when he was hurt and weak yet he sent his most powerful attack.

Here Endy is giving everything he has in store

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There is no point in making a character lose limbs if he's about to die next chapter or two anyway. Unless Horikoshi's (now former) editor was THAT bad.
I see your point and you’re not wrong but Endeavor story also comes to an end, his purpose putting away his former weakness and beating AFO would complete his atonement arc.
Also Endeavor is missing an arm but also has a nice hole in the ribs

also Hori maybe needs some death to bring some tragedy and stakes to this war. He killed midnight and some other heroes last time. And killing an important character like Endeavor can do it. Especially if it’s a « badass » death for a character who ended his story arc.

Endevoar really getting one of the best characteres arcs in the manga, hope stay like this. I can see AFO surviving and trying to take over Shigaraki, and the AFO/Shigaraki fusion being Deku final fight. But i would prefer if AFO is really defeated by Endevor, to put more weight on his death, and he dont seems like the guy who will just retire, a heroic death to defeat the Big Bad is much more the final his character should get.

What about Shigaraki, u guys think Deku will defeat him or he will use Power of friendship to make he a good guy?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So this is definitely done so early cause Hori wants to stress AFO inside Shigaraki and that inner turmoil before Shigaraki destroys him and becomes himself again.

Odd move to have it happen so early in the war but I get why… you build up the suspense in Shigaraki’s case now.

Fucking amazing for Endeavor. Best character of the series.