• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The question is Kagu, what's stopping a scum from doing the same? Yeah, it's a townie thing to do, I agree, but it's something a scum can do as well. You did it in the DAL game so why can't scum Prof do it? What's so special about Prof's kill attempt here that makes you so sure he's town instead of scum trying to take advantage of a failed kill as you did in DAL?
I was playing with a townie mindset. Like I was pro town indie and that time I hadn’t even unlocked that Kurumi ability kill. I wanted to cement my position as town and wanted to be out with info so as not to be caught like a deer caught in the headlights.

You asking me why wouldn’t scum do it- is not going to bring out any different answer and this is basically what I think. So I don’t have anything else to add.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, but you are defending him too hard when it‘s just not warranted.
flowa for the sake of me not posting another 700 posts, can u just put me on ignore? i will do my solving and you do yours

we can come to an agreement

get majority on me somewhere around 2 hourish before EoD, once you realize i am truly immortal we can vote scum

until then dont talk about ekko. get me out of your mouth and i will do the same to you.

think of me as a living immortal game mechanic

D

Dragomir

My vote power is 2. To make this easier.

It’s why I was so hesitant to throw my vote around all day. I got sloppy with Nat. Didn’t expect people to pile quite that fast. Tried to unvote at the end but it was too late.
Look, Prof claims to have double vote. This should solve the whole double vote issue of Nat's wagon.

The end of day lynch and game in general you felt like you were spectating way too much and not getting your hands dirty.
You mean when I started a wagon on Pero who then got cleared before EOD when the choice was between Ekko and Nat and I insta voted Ekko? As for not insta voting Nat its self evident. I didnt want to.

D

Dragomir

I was playing with a townie mindset. Like I was pro town indie and that time I hadn’t even unlocked that Kurumi ability kill. I wanted to cement my position as town and wanted to be out with info so as not to be caught like a deer caught in the headlights.

You asking me why wouldn’t scum do it- is not going to bring out any different answer and this is basically what I think. So I don’t have anything else to add.
I don't get it. Scum would like to cement themselves as town too so they would do this if they feel it gives them town cred. Do you just think that this is something that's so townie only town can do it?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m not caught up to the thread so I don’t know who else tried to kill whom.

Why I thought so about Prof is again due to his approach because I’d also do the same. I really don’t see scum trying to do the same because it’d be really bad when I flip town. Only scum hide info.
prof doesnt know that you will flip town tho. how can he know this? in his mind you could be scum from another faction, or maybe he is a harmful indie, or simply he could be mafia and you are a bulltproof townie that he thinks is scum. how does prof know for sure you are town?

you didnt know tpein was townie when you shot him. otherwise why would you claim it? the whole point is the shot is intended for town cred. if you flip town he doesnt gain much town cred, but he gains townie points for claiming a shot on his scum read. isnt this carbon copy of your play in DAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.