Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lemme read what melkor said for a second, i just got free enough to start reading this day phase's activity. ill be active from now. would appreciate a gist of what happened though.
he whispered it

and actually u cant whisper me today since melkor and ratchet will be my 2 whispers

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Didn't understand anything about LM stuff you guys talked rn

@Yelan you used defend on me right? It's an ability that peotect the target but if someone tries to kill the target you will lose your passive right?

Why did you use defend on me? What did I do to have such protection?
Mhm that's how to ability works.

Didn't have a strong town read eod, so I just flipped a coin among my town leans.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Mhm that's how to ability works.

Didn't have a strong town read eod, so I just flipped a coin among my town leans.
But it appears that I was more on null side of your read

Hmm don't have much.

Flowa - Imma believe her claim. Afaik she doesn't lie about being an indie.
Ekko - 🤷‍♀️ As scum he finds every possible non existent reason to sus me. Atm he isn't one of my town reads.
Pero - Never played with him, so I don't know how likely it is for him to slip but imma consider him calling Light an indie as a slip. And he legit did nothing so far.
Conq - He is usually inactive as both alignments. So null.
Nana - Hmm you look good to me.
Reborn - Nothing pinged me about him.
hime - Never played with her. She had a weird reason to not vote Ekko.
Light - Hm didn't do anything sus in my eyes. More like on the null side though.

Others didn't really post yet.
Why didn't you defended Nana whom you were seeing good clearly?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
But it appears that I was more on null side of your read

Why didn't you defended Nana whom you were seeing good clearly?
I clearly said in the beginning that I came to claim and that's it since some stuff came up.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Yo, I was busy and last notification from the game is Gekko's tag on me so it will take me a moment to read it all. :zorothink: Tho but I see that rn there are reads on people, I will give mine when I will catch up, lame as always.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
hmm... do multiple of the same role typically exist in this game? i figured so at first but that wasnt the case last time so idk
There is a slight possibility

Host can have two similar roles to add confusion

In one of the game in the past we had two Butlers 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.