Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Carrot has been shown to be the first to notice something is wrong and take action. In addition to having good eyes, carrot has good ears/smell too. These aspects were highlighted noticing Reiju, luffy's first arrival at Zou, even retrieving the paper. We have Carrot being able to put her eyes, ears, and nose on the task of lookout. Another highlight is carrot's ability to jump high quickly and survey the area. While we do have Sanji's sky walk & Chopper's walkpoint for smell, Carrot has both plus her ears. Carrot being a female rabbit are known to be territorial and aggressive to intruders which she has showcased

Luffy does care about roles. He has actively searched for a shipwright/musician/navigator/cook. The role of look out has not been sought after however.

If I was you, I'd start worrying about overdosing :kobeha:

This is giving me ample supplement for my next big meme project, similarly to one I did on here a while ago! Its gonna be great!

:pepebusi::arnoling::beanmean::sanjismug:

Thanks for the welcome to this shitshow too anyway!

:cheers::luffylaugh::joker::doffyou::ace:

Now I want to leave LMAO!

You ain't gotta leave. We don't bully Carrotbros, just the coping ones. :cheers:

In fact right now it's the Tamabros who are getting it bad :risitavirus:

Carrot has been shown to be the first to notice something is wrong and take action. In addition to having good eyes, carrot has good ears/smell too. These aspects were highlighted noticing Reiju, luffy's first arrival at Zou, even retrieving the paper. We have Carrot being able to put her eyes, ears, and nose on the task of lookout. Another highlight is carrot's ability to jump high quickly and survey the area. While we do have Sanji's sky walk & Chopper's walkpoint for smell, Carrot has both plus her ears. Carrot being a female rabbit are known to be territorial and aggressive to intruders which she has showcased

Luffy does care about roles. He has actively searched for a shipwright/musician/navigator/cook. The role of look out has not been sought after however.
So you’re saying that seeing things with binoculars = having good eyes? Give me manga panel of:

1. She’s noticing Reiju (of what?)
2. Retrieving paper (what paper?)

for the Luffy’s arrival part, I’ve given you the exact example. If she has good eyes, ears, or nose; again, she would have noticed the Dressrosa SH came to Zou BEFORE they passed through the gate and alarm the Wano citizens. She miserably failed, and you just chose to ignore it to fulfill your agenda

On which manga panel is it shown that she is territorial? Dude just because she is female MINK rabbit =/= she has rabbit properties. She is shown having literally carrot as her favorite food while in reality rabbits eat grass/leaves

This is exactly what happened when you take too much copium. I was wrong to think that “probably at least one of Carrot fans here can be talked with.” only for you to prove me wrong. No wonder the sane & logical Carrot fan like Shift left this thread long time ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.