Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't know why game is so dull.

Both ratchet and hime aren't responding to the votes. They definitely made posts this phase so I am sure they aren't posts silent.

This is becoming no fun because of lack of responses from both of them :few:

Day 2 Vote Tally #2
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Ekkologix – Natalija
Adam 🍎 – Ratchet > Flowa > Ratchet
Pot Goblin – Pot Goblin > Ratchet
SoulKiller – SoulKiller > Juliet > Ratchet > hime
Juliet – SoulKiller
Reborn – hime
Rej – T-Pein
BakiDou – hime > Ratchet
Yo Tan Wa – RayanOO > *
Natalija – Ratchet
T-Pein™ – Ratchet

Ratchet – 5
hime – 2
Natalija / SoulKiller / T-Pein™ – 1

If I missed a vote, please let me know. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't know why game is so dull.

Both ratchet and hime aren't responding to the votes. They definitely made posts this phase so I am sure they aren't posts silent.

This is becoming no fun because of lack of responses from both of them :few:
Some of us are playing in 4 games. I’m getting burnt out like crazy along with work and studies in real life.

Why not mafia lol?

Then she said to not Lynch wolf as he might come back tomorrow and starts contributing. Now this is weird because it kind of reflects TMI to me about her knowing when wolf will get active.
nah
non-contributor > inactive
when lynching imo

non-contributors r present/active and adding basically nothing to the game and/or being uncooperative
inactives r lurkers or busy with irl stuff
non-contributor will most likely be that way for the rest of the game whereas an inactive has the potential to become more active/contributive later in the case that they were just busy

What's more interesting here is that in this post itself she said wolf posts doesn't look like townie so we should Lynch him tomorrow (D2) if he doesn't start doing the stuffs.
ofc, y should he be allowed to coast when/if he hasnt done anything townish so far?

Then she even suggested to vig wolf (below post) but since ekko was pushing her she voted for wolf.

But look at Wolf's role - he was bullet proof.
if it was really tmi and i knew he was bp all along, its common sense to suggest him as a vig shot originally rather than a lynch so that way, town loses both a shot and a lynch on him rather than just a lynch alone

anyway suggesting that kro be vigged is hardly purely a tmi-based suggestion considering his inactiveness and the amount of ppl sussing him
inactive + sussed typically make for the most useful vig shots imo

plus, if i was his teammate, thats an extremely weak defense (saying he should be shot and voting him in the same post) and bus (whats the point of bussing imo if u r not going all out in order to eliminate suspicion of being aligned?)
if u want, u r free to cross-check with my play in the GoT game

Imo, I think hime was trying to deflect from Wolf's lynch as wolf was Godfather.
on the contrary, it was actually bc there was absolutely no resistance to his wagon
i assumed that at least earlier on, ppl would be more hesitant to jump on his wagon but that wasnt the case at all and that pinged me bc it wasnt like kro slipped or did anything scummy on that level to be voted so easily
that y i thought he might be town and scum thought he would make for a low effort lynch

J

Joygirl1

What we do have going for this lynch is that @Adam 🍎 says he’s 90% sure on Ratchet being scum.

And I’m inclined to trust him based on Zem’s play day 1.

@Joygirl did your sub do anything last night? Any info you got?
I don´t want to go into much detail but she prevented someone from doing a harmful action to town.

Vote lynch Ratchet

We need majority and it seems he´s one of the players who´s giving that favourites game on fanverse higher priority over Worstgen anyway...

I don´t want to go into much detail but she prevented someone from doing a harmful action to town.

Vote lynch Ratchet

We need majority and it seems he´s one of the players who´s giving that favourites game on fanverse higher priority over Worstgen anyway...
We don’t need majority, the person with the most votes EOD gets lynched.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
plus, if i was his teammate, thats an extremely weak defense (saying he should be shot and voting him in the same post) and bus (whats the point of bussing imo if u r not going all out in order to eliminate suspicion of being aligned?)
This is actually a valid point. Even if Krogo flipped bulletproof, asking him to be shot isn't necessarily scummy or TMI because if he survived the shot then he'd be suspected for it anyway.

Your action informs you if you're stopping a harmful action? So who did you target?

Status
Not open for further replies.