Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Zoro needed Enma + training to be commander level
>Sanji needed RS to be commander level
>Luffy needed g4 to be top commander level; FS to be above YCs; and adcoa + training to be top tier

These are facts.
Nope, Zoro and Sanji are gonna be Top Commander Levels after the fight against Kuro, not now LMAO XD, even being one YC1 character doesn't put you on Top Commander Level, Sabo is one of thoose YC1 level, and it's not the top XD

it was a possibility. so jimbei came back without any damage while he protected luffy who destroy half of wci ok ...
Like I'm saying, its physically impossible. Jinbe is unafraid of her, she cannot take his lifespan. He literally allowed her to take his lifespan in that scene and she cannot.

And I've said a 1000 times in this thread already but nobody seems to be listening, there are plenty of other methods for their escape. The most plausible one is Judge sending most of his fodder army, who is WILLING to die for him on command, to their deaths. This was casually explained multiple times during WCI. This to me is how they all escaped, IMO.

You can quote me on this shit.

Maybe it was written before, but I am pretty busy still with all that stuff around (going to change very soon!) but the timeframe between arriving of bm and jinbe made me curious, curious enough to fantasize or theorize about it.

It seems like jinbe is about 10-14 days later in wano then BM, which is pretty much, specially when you remember he is a fishman and way faster in water.

i guess it is because he got defeated and captured by big mum. So there he didn’t just escaped, BM-Pirates made him leave... better... Katakuri let him go and will also come to wano to fight alongside luffy against Big Mum and Kaido.

yes i still stick to the idea of katakuri Freeing his Family from the tyranny of their mother!
It would be way better than Jinbei simply escaping. So, BM might have defeated all of them, but just didn't kill them (for whatever reason) and just imprisoned them. Katakuri then let them go.

J

Jo_Ndule

Maybe it was written before, but I am pretty busy still with all that stuff around (going to change very soon!) but the timeframe between arriving of bm and jinbe made me curious, curious enough to fantasize or theorize about it.

It seems like jinbe is about 10-14 days later in wano then BM, which is pretty much, specially when you remember he is a fishman and way faster in water.

i guess it is because he got defeated and captured by big mum. So there he didn’t just escaped, BM-Pirates made him leave... better... Katakuri let him go and will also come to wano to fight alongside luffy against Big Mum and Kaido.

yes i still stick to the idea of katakuri Freeing his Family from the tyranny of their mother!
I always find it funny when people really believe Katakuri will fight his own Mom lol

Also i love how @comrade is being that bitchy and disingenous to play down zoro losing an eye cause it doesnt fit his agenda.
You said Zoro losing an eye proves he came out stronger than Luffy from the TS. Which has logically nothing to do with each other. A lost eye is no proof that he trained harder. Luffy trained as hard as he could. You think Rayleigh was going easy on him? He even forbid Hancock to bring him food; he had to stay in the wild for 2 years, on an island full of beasts far stronger than G2/G3. While Zoro could rest at the castle with Mihawk cooking for him (as he cooked for Perona). Lol.

And then Marco and we can have the monkey, dog, pheasant theory come true

Status
Not open for further replies.