If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We need more preparation to fight you right now"

"Rayleigh San please don't make me look bad"

Takes heads of 500 Pirates in frustration

"Uncle kizaru was stopped in his tracks"
To "capture" you
Didn't say Rayleigh san what is this
"you're holding off a marine admiral and you still want more..? Come now, please... You're embarrasing me here"

:milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're confusing clapping with clashing. Yamato was getting clapped by her father while Rayleigh was equally clashing with Kizaru. Also, Kaido is predominantly a defense-based fighter while Kizaru is primarily offense centric, so it should be harder to match Kizaru in CQC than it is to match Kaido.
She was matching a few of Kaido’s attack including a CoC one. You can color up Ray vs Kizaru all you want, Yamato fought a much stronger opponent and held her own for quite a bit of time.

So Kurouma investigates how the marines failed at Reverie. That likely includes:
  1. How the RA was able to enter. Who failed at securing the entrances/area?
  2. How could Cobra be killed when each royal family is assigned a high ranked guardian?
  3. How did Sabo and the RA escape?
  4. is the most interesting as we have 2 admirals responsible. Since Ryo went to Wano on his own voilation to proof something to Akainu, we can assume: He failed at defeating or capturing the RA and his pride was hurt; Akainu most likely didn't even scold him (their last call was friendly).
We didn't hear anything about Fuji. Since Sabo had a huge advantage against plant boy, Fuji's gravity should have been the force putting Sabo's flames out. He apparently didn't. Meaning:
  • The RA is either super strong and was at least able to defend themselves. Karasu is obviously one of the best escape tools in all of OP as he can transform into a murder of crows with each crow being able to carry and adult, but 2 admirals going ham wouldn't just allow crows to fly away and/or
  • Fuji didn't truly fight. He must have remembered Sabo from Dressrosa. Sabo also could proof that the WG was involved in the illegal weapons deals. That might be the biggest point in the investigation and the reason why the chapter features every admiral but one: Fujitora. He's the suspect, so he doesn't get to be part of the admiral talk. Might also just be because Akainu didn't even allow him to come back.

So Kurouma investigates how the marines failed at Reverie. That likely includes:
  1. How the RA was able to enter. Who failed at securing the entrances/area?
  2. How could Cobra be killed when each royal family is assigned a high ranked guardian?
  3. How did Sabo and the RA escape?
  4. is the most interesting as we have 2 admirals responsible. Since Ryo went to Wano on his own voilation to proof something to Akainu, we can assume: He failed at defeating or capturing the RA and his pride was hurt; Akainu most likely didn't even scold him (their last call was friendly).
We didn't hear anything about Fuji. Since Sabo had a huge advantage against plant boy, Fuji's gravity should have been the force putting Sabo's flames out. He apparently didn't. Meaning:
  • The RA is either super strong and was at least able to defend themselves. Karasu is obviously one of the best escape tools in all of OP as he can transform into a murder of crows with each crow being able to carry and adult, but 2 admirals going ham wouldn't just allow crows to fly away and/or
  • Fuji didn't truly fight. He must have remembered Sabo from Dressrosa. Sabo also could proof that the WG was involved in the illegal weapons deals. That might be the biggest point in the investigation and the reason why the chapter features every admiral but one: Fujitora. He's the suspect, so he doesn't get to be part of the admiral talk. Might also just be because Akainu didn't even allow him to come back.
Can we stop this "Fuji didn't really fight" shit.

Yes, he wasn't 100%. It doesnt mean he wasnt serious. No one goes 100% all out until theyre on the brink of defeat.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have been a weeb most of my life, but I don't repent having spent some nice times. Last year I chose to start studying in a serious way and change my horizons.

But I don't think your career will become that good if you keep wasting so many hours a day on those games.

And don't worry about women, I'm much prettier than you are. I know what's your IRL picture and what kind of monstrous bear you look like. You posted it in the apposite thread once.
I know for a fact that you also don’t worry about living/real women, so this is rich coming from you :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.