Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally I think Town played decent, but the no lynches and inactivity hurt you guys badly. I wanted to Town side, but after the first two nights I knew scum would win this game, so I just went afk.

lmao thank you guys kek @QueenEmilia @Light D Lamperouge and our pet @Peroroncino

thanks for taking my place in tough spot luca yotangretta @Yo Tan Wa

and special thanks to our security guard allowing me to play aggro without worrying about hostile indie yeeting me @Lord Melkor

and thank yall for the game @Dragomir @Fujishiro

and for the clutch @Nana @MUUGEN

and for somehow not getting yeet lmao @Doddsy

and fook u @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
lmao thanks for the win guys! sorry i was inactive yall carried well <3 yall you did amazing @Ekkologix @Light D Lamperouge @Peroroncino @Yo Tan Wa

GG everyone!

thanks for hosting @Dragomir

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I dropped the ball in this one tbh. Focused completely on FF. I think I had a good D1. Could have continued it.

Tho I am glad the risk of claiming a unique role paid off.

lmao thank you guys kek @QueenEmilia @Light D Lamperouge and our pet @Peroroncino

thanks for taking my place in tough spot luca yotangretta @Yo Tan Wa

and special thanks to our security guard allowing me to play aggro without worrying about hostile indie yeeting me @Lord Melkor

and thank yall for the game @Dragomir @Fujishiro

and for the clutch @Nana @MUUGEN

and for somehow not getting yeet lmao @Doddsy

and fook u @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Bro how the fuck did I not die

Thanks for the game Drago!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I lost interest in the game. I told town from D1 that we are dealing with evil nana and Light is scum but.....

Anyway, congratulations to the winners.🥳🎉 Town including me played badly tbh.

Okay, I jump right in. By reading the thread I got 2 deja vus. First, Emi claimed Observer, right? And it seemed that something didn´t add up with her claim? (Would be nice if someone could inform me about the details). This reminds me of what I did last round with my hostile Sellsword indie role. But even more similar to last time iss how Light (aka Blue now) saved himself from the lynch. This Hunter claim was basically a copy of how Ekko managed to get the votes off him last time and Light was present there too. So I think it´s very well possible that this was a fake claim and Light hoped for people to vote him innocent because it worked once before.

I´m sorry about being suspicious about one of my husbando sisters but I also have the feeling that Nana might be an evil king, her PR is confusing me. Didn´t someone point out that a PR wouldn´t work on a king role? So did she fake it?

I wonder which of the 3 victims of this night was killed by mafia and if the others were killed by hostile indies or by town vig btw.
My suspect list from looking through the post so far consists of: Nana, Dragomir (replaced by Lind), Light (replaced by Blue) and tbh Ratchet is currently also moving himself up on that list by acting so strange, haven´t seen him like that before.
Forgot to mention Emi in my suspect list too.
I simply find it hard to believe that every claim so far has to be the truth.
Referring to these posts.

J

Joygirl1

Jail is the place where waifubros belong to :P

One round with Neutrals as main enemies, one round with cult as main enemies, now we need a third one with Unseen as main enemies :kuzanshut:

D

Dragomir

I will be making improvements to the role guide to make things clearer. If there are some things you were confused about or still have questions over, let me know and I can make them a part of the edits.

It would be useful to clarify which abiities can be used together in the same phase and which neutrals can win with each faction - i did not know that Sorcecer can win with the Cult for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.