• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Its insane caribou isnt in the poll
Post automatically merged:

@CarrotForNakama Explain this???

Luffy already got his final subordinate, both caribou and luffy accepted it, Learn to read guys, its over

Luffy owes him still, they wont be enough food from wano because of the 2 festivals in a row

You are overdosing on copium
Because it's dead obvious that Lord Raizo joining instead. We saw his shadow clone in the latest chapter with the real body nowhere to be seen.

Subversive affirmation. I know you don't like that word but their is a difference in term of writing between someone saying:

"I want to join your crew" and "I'm going to join you"

One is a request done nicely, the other is a subversive affirmation.

I talked about subversive affirmations here
This thread teaches you a lot of things you never knew. Today alone, I learned that leaving Wano = supporting rape, an 8 year old can fight admirals, and guilt tripping someone into keeping you is considered a nice request.

We're lucky that so many brilliant minds are gathered in one place :finally::finally:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
This thread teaches you a lot of things you never knew. Today alone, I learned that leaving Wano = supporting rape, an 8 year old can fight admirals, and guilt tripping someone into keeping you is considered a nice request.

We're lucky that so many brilliant minds are gathered in one place :finally::finally:
I hate how everything you just wrote actually happened and isn't an exaggeration :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.