Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Hakai disappointed me with its appearance. And the last thing I want to see in anime right now is an asura without those auras and other crap that is used in most of the fights. A perfect example of why this animation looks like garbage is Kaido and Linlin before they attacked with a hakai. The only time I liked the aura animation was when Zoro missed Hiryu with Kaen. And then, this "aura" appeared even in the manga. If toei ruin this scene as well, I don't expect anything from them in the future.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hakai disappointed me with its appearance. And the last thing I want to see in anime right now is an asura without those auras and other crap that is used in most of the fights. A perfect example of why this animation looks like garbage is Kaido and Linlin before they attacked with a hakai. The only time I liked the aura animation was when Zoro missed Hiryu with Kaen. And then, this "aura" appeared even in the manga. If toei ruin this scene as well, I don't expect anything from them in the future.
Anime has crossed into DBZ verse long ago, it cannot be saved.