Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think their interaction at MF does make it seem like Shanks > Akainu but sure after the current events and the course Oda seems to take it wouldn't even mean much for Shanks lol.

At this point it doesn't even feel exciting to hype up the Admirals for Sanji's calibre.
I mean, Shanks walked into war with 3 admirals, fleet admiral, garp and bloodlusted BB and asked who wants to fight. The war ended and Akainu's was at the verge of crying, after yelling that "all evil has to die, even marine soldiers who have doubt about it"

I mean, Shanks walked into war with 3 admirals, fleet admiral, garp and bloodlusted BB and asked who wants to fight. The war ended and Akainu's was at the verge of crying, after yelling that "all evil has to die, even marine soldiers who have doubt about it"
As i said, you could totally be right. Shanks should be compared to others and not Admirals at this point because Oda definitely seems to have made up his mind about power levels. As far as I'm concerned Admiral~YC or Admiral >~YC can be up for debate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.