Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's Borobreath >>> Momo's though.
At the last stage of Kaido vs G5, he was pulling island sized Borobreaths at Luffy point-blank. Aramaki getting fucked over by a basic Borobreath from Momotrash is definitely a massive anti feat for him.
He also used a powerful bolo breath against pre G5 Luffy

Imagine comparing Momo's bolo with Kaido's :wellwell: they act as if his DF wasn't a failure

:handsup:well, time to push the sanji vs SSG agenda, Zoro bros you can have kizaru
Cook vs Aramaki is a given, dude. I did mention that he will likely be the only top tier EoS Cook can beat due to elemental advantage. :milaugh:

Right, like how the spoilers said Yamatrash heavily injured him with one ACoC attack? Or when fhe spoilers said that he was struggling against Momoron and got pushed back in 1054? :suresure:

Kaido's Borobreath >>> Momo's though.
At the last stage of Kaido vs G5, he was pulling island sized Borobreaths at Luffy point-blank. Aramaki getting fucked over by a basic Borobreath from Momotrash is definitely a massive anti feat for him.

However, I'll wait for the pics but even if we ignore Momo's performance, Aramaki getting scared by Shanks' CoC is not good either.
Flame Bagua made Bajrang Gun (Onigashima sized KKG) with maxed out Hakis (barrier, internal destruction, Haoshoku) struggle. I wonder how Flame Bagua won't pulverize Aramaki immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.